KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » I need help

I need help
Started by: steverules

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Sure, I agree that asking A question will start up a conversation....but it's not much of a conversation when the guy justs keeps asking questions: "How old are you?" "16" "What's your favorite color?"
Well if you ask those types of closed questions then yes, they all can be answered by a single answer. Open ended questions lead to conversation like why do you like roses or where did you get that necklace. These types of questions lead to stories behind them and history which leads to more conversation, talking about yourself to much or taking most of the conversation is a major turn off for most women. If they are interested in what you do then talk about it but don’t keep talking about it.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 11:39 PM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Pretty eyes thing helps, killing my friend just gets me put in jail

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 11:40 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Originally posted by steverules
Pretty eyes thing helps, killing my friend just gets me put in jail
It’s only illegal if you get caught.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 11:41 PM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

I know abit about her, not alot though
Like what?

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

So I should go along with the pretty eyes thing?

steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

I know her age, what class she is taking and her name. Like I said not alot. Plus I heard she's got a great personality

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 11:43 PM
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

If you want....It's pretty cliche though.
I know her age, what class she is taking and her name. Like I said not alot. Plus I heard she's got a great personality
So you basically want her for her looks?

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 11:45 PM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

not for a starting conversation. If she doesn't know you she might think you're weird.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 11:47 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Look I will admit she is hot...but she is very nice as well plus I really wanna be with her. My friend thinks I got chance against him, I wanna get the girl and prove him wrong.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 11:48 PM
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

If you don’t know much about her then ask some of her friends or people that know her. This will sometimes serve to fold, one is you find out about her and things that she like and two it most of the time gets back to that person that you are asking about them and you then can get a feeling if she even likes you.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 11:50 PM
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Look I will admit she is hot...but she is very nice as well plus I really wanna be with her. My friend thinks I got chance against him, I wanna get the girl and prove him wrong.
So you want to be with a girl you don't know, but is hot?

Sounds to me this is a little shallow, and a little spiteful....But I'll still help out; say hi to her, and sit with her at lunch. If the conversation rolls, then good. If it's awkward and non-existant, you're screwed. Ask around about her for some information before you make an attempt.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 11:51 PM
steverules
The doctor

Good idea, this stuff is gonna do wonders

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 11:51 PM
steverules
The doctor

I'm not being shallow or spiteful, I generally like this girl. I'm not gonna say she's ugly am I, that would be lying. I would never ever date a girl who is hot but is just really cruel and bad personality.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 11:55 PM
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

I'm not being shallow or spiteful, I generally like this girl. I'm not gonna say she's ugly am I, that would be lying. I would never ever date a girl who is hot but is just really cruel and bad personality.
Like my girlfriend is...zing!

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 11:57 PM
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

This makes it sound more of a competition then that you really like the girl.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 11:58 PM
steverules
The doctor

Well thats good. I just...my friend wouldn't treat her right, I got people telling me that. Then I got people telling me I would. There are some people who know me and my friend like her.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 11:59 PM
steverules
The doctor

And it's not a competition...if I got her I would be pleased cause I would have the girl that I want, at the same time it would prove him wrong and there is nothing I can do about it.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2006 12:00 AM
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Well thats good. I just...my friend wouldn't treat her right, I got people telling me that. Then I got people telling me I would. There are some people who know me and my friend like her.
No, no, you misunderstood...

...My girlfriend's hot, mean, and the biggest ***** in the world.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2006 12:01 AM
steverules
The doctor

oooooooooh I see. So...your shallow?

Old Post Nov 16th, 2006 12:03 AM
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

oooooooooh I see. So...your shallow?
No, she's an angel with/to me, but it's everyone else I'm worried about. I've taken care of her too much to let her go.

And plus, her parents love me.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2006 12:05 AM