KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Batdude's Tourney Discussion Thread

Batdude's Tourney Discussion Thread
Started by: batdude123

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (144): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Soljer
Beware my Power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Devil Lance
I think theres plenty of solid debaters left
Avalon, Juntai, Grimm, Mr. Maste r(although i've yet to see him debate someone other than all powerful characters not saying he can't just that I haven't seen him do so) Darthgoober, Galan, Juggernaut666, Bigbrahn, Superhevandal, Spetnaz (althoug he's hardly ever on anymore) stromfront13 and a couple others

I'd REALLY have to disagree with you about Grimm and Stormfront. But besides that, you named some solid debators.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Nov 21st, 2006 09:38 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by Devil Lance
I think theres plenty of solid debaters left
Avalon, Juntai, Grimm, Mr. Maste r(although i've yet to see him debate someone other than all powerful characters not saying he can't just that I haven't seen him do so) Darthgoober, Galan, Juggernaut666, Bigbrahn, Superhevandal, Spetnaz (althoug he's hardly ever on anymore) stromfront13 and a couple others

DarkCrawler... Blair Wind

no expression

Old Post Nov 21st, 2006 09:38 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bumbum
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Soljer
What? He's kinda strong, and kinda durable. What puts him out of the street leveller category?

shifty

Well if Wolverine can still be classed as street leveler I see why Thing cant be classed as one. laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 21st, 2006 09:39 PM
bumbum is currently offline Click here to Send bumbum a Private Message Find more posts by bumbum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

I'd REALLY have to disagree with you about Grimm and Stormfront. But besides that, you named some solid debators.

laughing out loud

HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by bumbum
I had a thought. What about Cable with tech-no parts. I wont be taking part obviously but I am looking forward to watching the underdogs debate.

Maybe Sam Z can take part. eek!

That's fine... AJ. smile

batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Devil Lance
DL

Grimm can be iffy some times but most of the times he debates logically

From what I ahve seen from stormfron hes okay.

I also forgot to put jrodslam on that list

Old Post Nov 21st, 2006 09:40 PM
Devil Lance is currently offline Click here to Send Devil Lance a Private Message Find more posts by Devil Lance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Well if Wolverine can still be classed as street leveler I see why Thing cant be classed as one. laughing out loud

There you go. Wolverine's claws have been shown to cut through damn near ANYTHING, regardless of Leverage. He's also healed from things that would take the Thing out of the fight...so....if Wolverine's a street leveller, the Thing is, wink.

[IMG][/IMG]

Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bumbum
Restricted

Account Restricted

I REALLY have to agree with the Grimm bit.

bumbum is currently offline Click here to Send bumbum a Private Message Find more posts by bumbum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by batdude123
That's fine... AJ. smile
Already?

One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by Validus
laughing out loud

wink.

[IMG][/IMG]

Soljer
Beware my Power

I REALLY have to agree with the Grimm bit.

Love you too, sweetheart.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Nov 21st, 2006 09:41 PM
bumbum
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's fine... AJ. smile
thumb up

But dude didn't you say you was going to do a street level tournament this time ? You said that in the last tornie. I wanted to see some Bats debating.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2006 09:42 PM
Devil Lance
DL

DarkCrawler... Blair Wind

no expression

oops tthought they were skippiong this one my bad. sad

Sory DC and BW sad

Devil Lance is currently offline Click here to Send Devil Lance a Private Message Find more posts by Devil Lance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

thumb up

But dude didn't you say you was going to do a street level tournament this time ? You said that in the last tornie. I wanted to see some Bats debating.

Actually... I didn't say that. no expression

One Big Mob
Dead

thumb up

They is so going to IP ban you.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2006 09:43 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

thumb up

I wanted a street leveller tourney as well, two herald levels one right after the other seems too much.

But it's batdude's party, and he can cry if he wants to....

[IMG][/IMG]

bumbum
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by bigbran
Already?

Yeah, I was gonna come back earlier but couldn't be arsed So thought I would come now when I am bored.

bumbum
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by bigbran
They is so going to IP ban you.
They already IP banned me. I just come back lol. Its easy.

Now back on topic. This is BD's torney not about me socking.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2006 09:44 PM
Soljer
Beware my Power

They already IP banned me. I just come back lol. Its easy.

P-p-p-p-p-p-roxy? smile.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Nov 21st, 2006 09:44 PM
bumbum
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nah they worked around that. proxys don't work anymore.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2006 09:45 PM