KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Naruto Revolution - Game Thread

Naruto Revolution - Game Thread
Started by: ShinobiRikari

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kenpachizaraki
11th Division Captain

((Can you please edit your post to include IC?))

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 12:21 AM
kenpachizaraki is currently offline Click here to Send kenpachizaraki a Private Message Find more posts by kenpachizaraki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kuchiki Rukia
((Can you please edit your post to include IC?))
[....IC?

And which one, because I can't edit them both now.

I think I should just leave now, as I don't want to cause any confusion, but I don't watch the Japenese series because I don't want to spoil it, unlike you guys who are so obsessed with it as to watch the episodes that havn't been filtered into English yet.

And because I make my first post and already it's like I just did something noobish. If this is how it's going to be everytime I join a thread-either made by K Tragedy, ShinobiRikari, or anyone else who I think is an excellent RPer-by someone else, I just shouldn't volunteer to join at all. When I get approved by someone, someone else has to but in. I understand I confused Kuchiki with my post, but you all are lucky I'm joining at all. I don't do this because I enjoy it, I do it so that I don't want interesting RP's to die like they always do. And now that I've gone through what some people have gone through before, I feel sorry for them and hope whoever has done that to them goes to hell like the f*cking b*stards they are.

Please excuse the language, but I feel pretty offended now. If people want me to leave either because I'm causing confusion or because of this post, then fine. But when you need someone to RP in your thread, don't come crying to me, because I'll automaticly say "NO!"]

(Thanks Raijin) Xbox Live-Frisky Marcus

Change my attempt, good intentions.
Should I? Could I?

Last edited by Rodgort on Dec 8th, 2006 at 09:56 PM

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 09:44 PM
Rodgort is currently offline Click here to Send Rodgort a Private Message Find more posts by Rodgort Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kenpachizaraki
11th Division Captain

((Oh I forgot the this forums editing rules, sorry. I didn't say leave, man. Calm down, please.))

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 12:32 AM
kenpachizaraki is currently offline Click here to Send kenpachizaraki a Private Message Find more posts by kenpachizaraki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

[I'm not..It just kinda confused me if I was causing a problem or not.]

Should I? Could I?

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 02:30 AM
Rodgort is currently offline Click here to Send Rodgort a Private Message Find more posts by Rodgort Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

(Hm)

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 02:44 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kenpachizaraki
11th Division Captain

((Ok, then now that we understand each other, can you make an IC reply?))

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 09:18 PM
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

(This is depressing...)

Old Post Dec 20th, 2006 01:11 AM
AngelxWings is currently offline Click here to Send AngelxWings a Private Message Find more posts by AngelxWings Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kenpachizaraki
11th Division Captain

((Nods I am going to make a MAR rp soon))

Old Post Dec 25th, 2006 02:02 AM
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by K Tragedy
(This is depressing...)

Should I? Could I?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2007 09:56 PM
Genosis

**looks around** HELL WRAITH!!!**He jumps into the air above a man in white clothing...his hand disapears into the air and reapears with a lance/spear...rams it thro Hell Wraiths chest**Thats for that little girls life you stole...**pulls it out and watches the man die picks him up and carries him away towards Konoha**

Old Post Jun 20th, 2007 08:42 AM
Genosis is currently offline Click here to Send Genosis a Private Message Find more posts by Genosis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote