KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Imperiex respect thread

Imperiex respect thread
Started by: juggernaut66666

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by I watch Pokemon
[B]There are people that think Majin Buu can beat characters over herald level? laughing

Dude, there are people who think Majin Buu can beat characters over Living Tribunal level.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 01:33 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Originally posted by Endless Mike
Nice, this should show those CBR wankers that Majin Buu can't beat Imperiex....

(Although he is still a cheap Galactus ripoff)

Thanks for trolling.
Why is it that everytime I make a respect thread some dumbass shows up and adds his nonsense bullshit??

Bankai.

Last edited by Estacado on Dec 2nd, 2006 at 02:17 PM

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 02:12 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UniOmni
Outrageously Dickish

Cause you made a respect thread for Imperiex........

Is Paste Pot Pete next for big ups?

How about the late Stiltman, a tree among weeds?

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 05:19 PM
UniOmni is currently offline Click here to Send UniOmni a Private Message Find more posts by UniOmni Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Originally posted by UniOmni
Cause you made a respect thread for Imperiex........

Is Paste Pot Pete next for big ups?

How about the late Stiltman, a tree among weeds?

Atleast I take my time and make something useful.
Have you ever made a respect thread???

Bankai.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 05:41 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UniOmni
Outrageously Dickish

No

I don't care about the characters enough to waste the harddrive space.

And i'm only joking......be easy mayne!

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 05:47 PM
UniOmni is currently offline Click here to Send UniOmni a Private Message Find more posts by UniOmni Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Originally posted by UniOmni
No

I don't care about the characters enough to waste the harddrive space.

And i'm only joking......be easy mayne!

I made this respect thread for those who don't know the character and want to know more about it also for those who like it.
Who cares if you like it or not???
It is not obligate to post in this thread.There are lots of characters whom I hate but I don't troll in their threads because it is retard.

Bankai.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 05:56 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Alright guys, let's just put a stop to this. I'd rather not edit everything juggs, simply because not all of this is overt trolling. Comments like the nipple thing, or remarking that he's kind of a Galactus ripoff may not be constructive, but they're still valid observations (Endless Mike even commented that it was a nice thread before the Big G comment). We try to keep respect threads about the characters, but I'd rather not be the nazi that puts an end to any non-constructive post.

So I guess I'll just ask nicely, if you don't have something nice to say, get the frig out and leave the respect threads to those who are interested in them.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 06:09 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kevdude
The Hooded Man

Nicely said digi. And I'm just saying Big G has his fair share of things people could poke fun at, plus we all know who Galactus is a rip off of wink.

The Word

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2006 04:22 AM
kevdude is currently offline Click here to Send kevdude a Private Message Find more posts by kevdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kevdude
The Hooded Man

Jugger, coulda put the a scan up of Adam Strange teleporting Supes and showing him the aftermath of Imperiex Prime after he destroyed Maximas galaxy. Superman finally began to wake up and understand what he was up against. big grin

The Word

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2006 04:30 AM
kevdude is currently offline Click here to Send kevdude a Private Message Find more posts by kevdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

"What...What could do this?The Eradicator he was trying to tell me...but what?Imperiex.You see,Maxima has a right to be angry. The destroyer of all things took this.. Her world ,her civilization,her galaxy.As is his role in the great scheme. As he is scheduled to do to Earth.
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/...666666/1-34.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/...666666/2-25.jpg

Bankai.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2006 10:41 AM
Estacado
Legendary

Eradicator was running from Imperiex's destruction to warn Superman about it.
"He has seen written in the stars and in the absence of stars.He has seen entire galaxies sucked into the void ,has felt the power of a million pulsars extinguished ,has himself narrowly escaped annihilation in the light-years of aftershock.He has seen cosmic amounts of matterand energy transformed to less than nothing....collapsed back into the unquantifiable eleven dimensions from which all things in the Universe were long ago exploded.
http://img60.imageshack.us/my.php?image=speed6gj.jpg
"I am fully aware of the danger I represent to Earth... and that danger is nothing compared to the lightest touch of the little finger of the Annihilation God I have seen! Don't you understand? There is no defense against the Maker!"
http://img60.imageshack.us/my.php?image=speed25jd.jpg

Bankai.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2006 10:56 AM
Beta Ray Howard
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by kevdude
Nicely said digi. And I'm just saying Big G has his fair share of things people could poke fun at, plus we all know who Galactus is a rip off of wink.

Galactus came before Imperiex. no expression

Good thread though.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2006 04:09 PM
Beta Ray Howard is currently offline Click here to Send Beta Ray Howard a Private Message Find more posts by Beta Ray Howard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kevdude
The Hooded Man

Originally posted by Howard_Jones
Galactus came before Imperiex. no expression

Good thread though.

I'm not talking about Imperiex wink

Old Post Dec 4th, 2006 03:25 AM
Hancock1

Originally posted by Endless Mike
Dude, there are people who think Majin Buu can beat characters over Living Tribunal level.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Whaaaaaaaaaat? eek!

Old Post Dec 4th, 2006 11:14 PM
Hancock1 is currently offline Click here to Send Hancock1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hancock1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
qqqqqqq

wheres darkseid?

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 08:24 AM
qqqqqqq is currently offline Click here to Send qqqqqqq a Private Message Find more posts by qqqqqqq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kevdude
The Hooded Man

Originally posted by qqqqqqq
wheres darkseid?

What do u mean where is Darkseid? This is an Imperiex thread wink

Old Post Mar 21st, 2007 01:39 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

According to Waverider,
Imperiex was an "omni-temporal" theat:

(please log in to view the image)

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jan 28th, 2008 02:36 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

All links are dead.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Nov 20th, 2009 01:43 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

i should have a new imperiex thread up sometime today. it will be more detailed than this thread was, as well.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Nov 20th, 2009 06:28 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

is imperiex dead for good?

Last edited by ankur29 on Dec 21st, 2009 at 06:25 PM

Old Post Dec 21st, 2009 06:21 PM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote