KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Artwork Forum » Poetry Corner » Kats poetry corner

Kats poetry corner
Started by: Weeping Fairy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Weeping Fairy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SouthernGirl814
Kitty I'm soooooooooooooooo sry I feel like such a shitty friend right now cuz I gave u hope and he took it all away with a snap of a finger

U ARE NOT A SHITTY FRIEND... GOT THAT?!?.... uve always been there for me, and i couldnt ask for more right now.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2007 11:38 PM
Weeping Fairy is currently offline Click here to Send Weeping Fairy a Private Message Find more posts by Weeping Fairy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Bun Bun~
**KMC OG**

Originally posted by Weeping Fairy
Thank you Bunny B. My boyfriend broke up with me, so ill prolly have a lot more poems comin in, when i can actually see enough to write...... he didnt even break up wit me correctly.... hes sposed to tell me to my face, so i can smack him, give him back the necklace he got me for x-mas that ive been wearing everyday, and storm away really pissed off, but no, he just wrote me a note sayin that we are 2 completely differant people, and it just isnt working out, so he thinks we should break up, so i wrote back, and gave him the note after gym class when he came outta weight lifting, and i just gave him the necklace back wit the note

Awww I'm really sorry darlin!

Don't let it get to you so much. If he didn't even have the balls to say it to your face then he is not worth it. You are young and have so much ahead of you. So many other guys would die to be with you. And you will find one who lies you for who you are. I just know it! Your great and don't let some guy get you down.

There'll be peace when you are done

Kudos Scribble for the wicked awesome sig!

Old Post Jan 9th, 2007 12:51 AM
~Bun Bun~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Bun Bun~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Bun Bun~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Weeping Fairy

Originally posted by Bunny B
Awww I'm really sorry darlin!

Don't let it get to you so much. If he didn't even have the balls to say it to your face then he is not worth it. You are young and have so much ahead of you. So many other guys would die to be with you. And you will find one who lies you for who you are. I just know it! Your great and don't let some guy get you down.

Thank you sooo much ...... it means a ton to me happy

Old Post Jan 9th, 2007 02:18 AM
Weeping Fairy is currently offline Click here to Send Weeping Fairy a Private Message Find more posts by Weeping Fairy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Immortality
Such a hateful world...

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
no expression

They don't come much worse than this.

laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 9th, 2007 06:03 PM
Immortality is currently offline Click here to Send Immortality a Private Message Find more posts by Immortality Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Immortality
Such a hateful world...

Thank you Bunny B. My boyfriend broke up with me, so ill prolly have a lot more poems comin in, when i can actually see enough to write...... he didnt even break up wit me correctly.... hes sposed to tell me to my face, so i can smack him, give him back the necklace he got me for x-mas that ive been wearing everyday, and storm away really pissed off, but no, he just wrote me a note sayin that we are 2 completely differant people, and it just isnt working out, so he thinks we should break up, so i wrote back, and gave him the note after gym class when he came outta weight lifting, and i just gave him the necklace back wit the note

I've never actually been through that but, man, I feel for ya sad

Old Post Jan 9th, 2007 06:05 PM
Immortality is currently offline Click here to Send Immortality a Private Message Find more posts by Immortality Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Weeping Fairy

Originally posted by Immortality
I've never actually been through that but, man, I feel for ya sad

thank you... i hope you never have to go through it

Old Post Jan 9th, 2007 09:12 PM
SouthernGirl814
Why Can't He Be Mine

see listen 2 us just forget the dude hes not worth it ur better than him

Old Post Jan 9th, 2007 09:54 PM
SouthernGirl814 is currently offline Click here to Send SouthernGirl814 a Private Message Find more posts by SouthernGirl814 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Weeping Fairy

i cant forget him no ill try tho

Old Post Jan 10th, 2007 01:49 AM
Demonic Phoenix

i cant forget him no ill try tho

Think about what I said.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Jan 10th, 2007 02:30 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Immortality
Such a hateful world...

Wishin you all the best W.F

Old Post Jan 10th, 2007 06:02 PM
Weeping Fairy

I will Demonic

Thnx Immortality

Old Post Jan 10th, 2007 11:16 PM
SouthernGirl814
Why Can't He Be Mine

U GOTTA 4GET HIM

Old Post Jan 10th, 2007 11:30 PM
SouthernGirl814 is currently offline Click here to Send SouthernGirl814 a Private Message Find more posts by SouthernGirl814 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Bun Bun~
**KMC OG**

oops.. edited

Can't wait for more girl big grin

Old Post Jan 11th, 2007 12:41 AM
~Bun Bun~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Bun Bun~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Bun Bun~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Weeping Fairy

Sierra: I CANT! ive been tryin to

Bunny B: Thank you so much happy

Old Post Jan 11th, 2007 01:44 AM
Immortality
Such a hateful world...

Originally posted by SouthernGirl814
U GOTTA 4GET HIM

Not as easy as it sounds...

Old Post Jan 11th, 2007 05:52 PM
Weeping Fairy

Originally posted by Immortality
Not as easy as it sounds...

exactly

Old Post Jan 11th, 2007 06:28 PM
Demonic Phoenix

I will Demonic

Thnx Immortality

Talked to him yet?

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Jan 11th, 2007 09:01 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SouthernGirl814
Why Can't He Be Mine

yes she has talked 2 him things r goin better u know they r kitty

Old Post Jan 11th, 2007 09:39 PM
Weeping Fairy

things are goin alright

Old Post Jan 11th, 2007 11:22 PM
~Bun Bun~
**KMC OG**

I hope your doing alright fairy

Old Post Jan 12th, 2007 12:07 AM