KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Viewing vs Posting: A Lurkers Thread

Viewing vs Posting: A Lurkers Thread
Started by: leonidas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StarsNeverFall7

Lurks. It amazes me how much some of you guys know about certain characters, so I just lurk and try to expand my knowledge.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 08:37 AM
StarsNeverFall7 is currently offline Click here to Send StarsNeverFall7 a Private Message Find more posts by StarsNeverFall7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

I mainly read char's. or topics that of interest to me and if i have somethin to add then ill post.. But most of the time i end up lurkin cause sometimes what i feel i need to add has already been mentioned or pointed out by someone. Theres just so many members in here forum thats knowledgeable about comics chars..

My Artwork

Last edited by Ambient on Dec 10th, 2006 at 09:00 AM

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 08:52 AM
Ambient is currently offline Click here to Send Ambient a Private Message Find more posts by Ambient Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Panzer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Validus
That's pretty creepy...

You have no idea! evil face

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 10:14 AM
Panzer is currently offline Click here to Send Panzer a Private Message Find more posts by Panzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Re: Viewing vs Posting: A Lurkers Thread

Originally posted by leonidas
i've noticed lately how many more people view debates vs how many actually POST in debates.

personally, i rarely view a thread unless i plan to post. do some people just like reading and learning or reading threads to be entertained? are there people whose posts you like reading more than others for some reason?

just curious to find out more about the . . . LURKERS out there (as well as the regulars who do this) who love to watch . . .

. . . and judge . . .

. . . then they start to whisper behind our backs until we can swear we hear their voices in our heads!!!!!! AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

big grin
I used to post in everything with two legs (lol), but now I read alot more before I do anything, but it's usually to sate my curiousity of interest, or to entertain myself. I don't have the need to post 333 times a day, though I'm more than capable of it.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 01:35 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dinkus Mayhem
Lord of Chaos and Despair

Some people have not realised that one can attack an argument without getting personal. It gets a little frustrating, sometimes...

I post at a large Star Wars site, and there I don't lurk but am a frequent poster/debater, on that site we have a saying "Attack the argument, not the poster" and most people try to stick to that creed.

It makes for a much more enjoyable debate, and one where things can actually be learned because the conversation is steered away from being little more than personal snubs and sensless attacks.

To each their own I suppose, this forum is still a great way to learn about characters even if it is a bit more hostile at times.

smokin'

Sig by Quincy, the Dark Knight of Signatures!

Old Post Dec 11th, 2006 01:04 AM
Dinkus Mayhem is currently offline Click here to Send Dinkus Mayhem a Private Message Find more posts by Dinkus Mayhem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Re: Re: Viewing vs Posting: A Lurkers Thread

Originally posted by Tha C-Master
I used to post in everything with two legs (lol), but now I read alot more before I do anything, but it's usually to sate my curiousity of interest, or to entertain myself. I don't have the need to post 333 times a day, though I'm more than capable of it.
We know you are roll eyes (sarcastic)

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Dec 11th, 2006 01:08 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Re: Re: Re: Viewing vs Posting: A Lurkers Thread

Originally posted by Newjak
We know you are roll eyes (sarcastic)
And all that time you were typing you could have been worshipping me. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Dec 11th, 2006 03:58 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote