KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Arishem/Scanthan/Exitar vs Galactus/Tenebrous/Aegis

Arishem/Scanthan/Exitar vs Galactus/Tenebrous/Aegis
Started by: guy222

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
guy222
With my gal

Arishem/Scanthan/Exitar vs Galactus/Tenebrous/Aegis

Celestials vs 3 Galactus, a winner

Old Post Dec 30th, 2006 10:46 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider999
Restricted

Account Restricted

galactus would eat them alone but your adding two galactus level beings thats what they say, then these celestials are DEAD

Old Post Dec 30th, 2006 03:59 PM
Mider999 is currently offline Click here to Send Mider999 a Private Message Find more posts by Mider999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Celestials would destroy all

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Dec 30th, 2006 04:11 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

quote: (post)
Originally posted by golem370

I like the Celestials also wink

Old Post Dec 30th, 2006 06:31 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Space M ummy

Originally posted by guy222
I like the Celestials also wink

eh, it's canon that galactus is able to consume and kill even celestials. If tenebrous and Aegis are truly his equals, they should be able to pull out a win here.

This is of course, VERY hard to say as a lot of the people in this fight have no real combat showings.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2006 07:53 PM
Space M ummy is currently offline Click here to Send Space M ummy a Private Message Find more posts by Space M ummy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
norrinradd43
Sentinel of the Spaceways

Agreed I would have to see more fights involving celestials in order to make a real judgement

Old Post Dec 30th, 2006 08:31 PM
norrinradd43 is currently offline Click here to Send norrinradd43 a Private Message Find more posts by norrinradd43 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Originally posted by golem370

yes

Old Post Jan 5th, 2007 08:12 PM
Stupid Rookie

Originally posted by Space M ummy
eh, it's canon that galactus is able to consume and kill even celestials. If tenebrous and Aegis are truly his equals, they should be able to pull out a win here.

This is of course, VERY hard to say as a lot of the people in this fight have no real combat showings.

When was this established as canon?

Old Post Jan 5th, 2007 09:08 PM
Stupid Rookie is currently offline Click here to Send Stupid Rookie a Private Message Find more posts by Stupid Rookie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Arishem/Scanthan/Exitar vs Galactus/Tenebrous/Aegis

its scathan the approver

bump

Old Post Jan 16th, 2007 07:43 AM
Utrigita

I think Galactus and co takes for two reasons
one: Galactus alone possesses enough power to destroy any single celestial, but the loses energi while fighting but:

Two: the other twos doesn't and since they combined posesses power rival galactus these three is a great team against these three celestials

Old Post Jan 16th, 2007 09:46 AM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Originally posted by Utrigita
I think Galactus and co takes for two reasons
one: Galactus alone possesses enough power to destroy any single celestial, but the loses energi while fighting but:

Two: the other twos doesn't and since they combined posesses power rival galactus these three is a great team against these three celestials

taking celestials

scathan defeated protege

scathan>beyonder

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 04:07 AM
guy222
With my gal

Re: Arishem/Scanthan/Exitar vs Galactus/Tenebrous/Aegis

Lets add Tiamut

Old Post Jan 27th, 2007 08:48 PM
King Kandy

Scathan operated on LT's level, he may be the most powerful Celestial.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2007 10:36 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Originally posted by King Kandy
Scathan operated on LT's level, he may be the most powerful Celestial.

I agree

Old Post Jan 27th, 2007 10:49 PM
Utrigita

May be but certainly aren't then he would have the same titel as there leader does The One Above All, Don't know exactly what capabilities Protege possessed but know that these three Galactus etc can take down the Celestials.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2007 12:22 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

taking celestials

scathan defeated protege

scathan>beyonder
Based on your logic, Scathan also>>LT. Since LT did shit.

It was pis.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2007 12:24 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Originally posted by bigbran

It was pis.

Come on now. U should know me better than that. No one is above Living Tribunal. No one. If we go by that issue, it was Tribunal/Scathan who defeated Protege. Eternity/HawkGod did nothing. Oh, the supposed all powerful Beyonder was nothing compared to Scathan.

I do like the showing from Tiamut. Hopefully, u agree w/me about him being pretty powerful.

Have a good mornin, ok

Sleep for me smile

Old Post Jan 28th, 2007 12:29 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

Come on now. U should know me better than that. No one is above Living Tribunal. No one. If we go by that issue, it was Tribunal/Scathan who defeated Protege. Eternity/HawkGod did nothing. Oh, the supposed all powerful Beyonder was nothing compared to Scathan.
LT also did nothing.

That wasn't the "all powerful" Beyonder, that was a ret-conned, "lower than Celestials" Beyonder.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2007 12:31 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Originally posted by bigbran

It was pis.

LT needed the Amulet of Aggamoto to kill protege.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2007 04:47 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

I do like the showing from Tiamut. Hopefully, u agree w/me about him being pretty powerful.

Have a good mornin, ok

Sleep for me smile

I will make this correction. The One Above All is the only one above Living Tribunal.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2007 06:14 PM