KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Rob Zombie's Halloween

Rob Zombie's Halloween
Started by: Tyranno-Chris

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tyranno-Chris
HI! My Name Is!

Halloween Remake? Or Halloween 9?

I found this poster and wondered if Halloween will be remade, or another movie made.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 11:20 PM
Tyranno-Chris is currently offline Click here to Send Tyranno-Chris a Private Message Find more posts by Tyranno-Chris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Well the next Halloween movie coming out this year is a restart to the series from what I hear.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2007 12:05 AM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tyranno-Chris
HI! My Name Is!

Ok. Thanks.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2007 02:25 AM
Tyranno-Chris is currently offline Click here to Send Tyranno-Chris a Private Message Find more posts by Tyranno-Chris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

They better not remake Halloween mad

Old Post Jan 5th, 2007 02:53 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

Tyranno-Chris, scroll down. You've MADE a thread on the new Halloween movie already.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2007 03:00 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by K.Diddy
They better not remake Halloween mad

yeah Im sick of all these horror remakes like the omen ect. mad

Old Post Jan 5th, 2007 04:00 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

Originally posted by Mr Parker

Agreed

Also,as much as I love Halloween,I think it's time too end it.

I think the only good reason too make another Halloween is too kill myers for good and not end the franchise with that pathetic Halloween resurrection

Old Post Jan 6th, 2007 03:50 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cropsy_is_god

End Halloween films NOW there bullshit and have been since the the 3rd one.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2007 12:25 PM
cropsy_is_god is currently offline Click here to Send cropsy_is_god a Private Message Find more posts by cropsy_is_god Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zombieman
The Undead

I think most of the sequels are awful too, but i'm giving this remake a chance. The casts looking strong and Rob Zombie has already proven he knows what he is doing were horror's concerned. I just hope it isn't too over the top.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2007 01:44 PM
zombieman is currently offline Click here to Send zombieman a Private Message Find more posts by zombieman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BroLLy_LsSj
New Beginning!

Angry

Agreed.

I Am War, I Am Pain ,I Am All You've Ever Slain, I Am Tears In Your Eyes, I Am Grief, I Am Lies !
thumb down In This World NO ONE IS SAFE thumb down

Old Post Jan 6th, 2007 02:30 PM
BroLLy_LsSj is currently offline Click here to Send BroLLy_LsSj a Private Message Find more posts by BroLLy_LsSj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by cropsy_is_god
End Halloween films NOW there bullshit and have been since the the 3rd one.

Naw 4 and 5 were good when they brought Michael Myers back into it all. They just should have ended the whole damn thing though with HALLOWEEN H20.That would have been a perfect way to end the whole damn thing,just have Jamie Lee cut off his head and end it right there. mad that would have been the perfect way to end it all.Im afraid though that they are going to turn it into a damn James Bond franchise series though. mad

Last edited by Mr Parker on Jan 11th, 2007 at 11:21 PM

Old Post Jan 11th, 2007 11:19 PM
Mr Parker

Originally posted by K.Diddy
Agreed

Also,as much as I love Halloween,I think it's time too end it.

I think the only good reason too make another Halloween is too kill myers for good and not end the franchise with that pathetic Halloween resurrection

Yeah like I said though, I'm afraid that they are just going to turn it into a James Bond franchise that just never ends. roll eyes (sarcastic) I mean the Bond franchise should have ended when Roger Moore retired but they just keep going and going and going like the energizer bunnie.they never stop. mad and Im afraid thats what this halloween movie series has become as well.I myself like to just pretend that resurrection never happpend and that they ended it all with halloween H20.however thats going to be much more difficult to do now since they got another one coming out this year.I agree though,thats the only reason I would like to have another one made is to kill Myers for good and not end the franchise with that pathetic Halloween Resurrection.He's obviously still alive,kill him once and for all now and get it over with for god sakes!!!!

Last edited by Mr Parker on Jan 11th, 2007 at 11:29 PM

Old Post Jan 11th, 2007 11:26 PM
Tyranno-Chris
HI! My Name Is!

Yeah like I said though, I'm afraid that they are just going to turn it into a James Bond franchise that just never ends. roll eyes (sarcastic) I mean the Bond franchise should have ended when Roger Moore retired but they just keep going and going and going like the energizer bunnie.they never stop. mad and Im afraid thats what this halloween movie series has become as well.I myself like to just pretend that resurrection never happpend and that they ended it all with halloween H20.however thats going to be much more difficult to do now since they got another one coming out this year.I agree though,thats the only reason I would like to have another one made is to kill Myers for good and not end the franchise with that pathetic Halloween Resurrection.He's obviously still alive,kill him once and for all now and get it over with for god sakes!!!!

Duh he's still alive, they left it wide open in Resurrection with him opening his eye. And obviously, he'll never die.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2007 12:17 AM
LaHaine
Restricted

Account Restricted

is there any news on zombie's film?

Old Post Jan 12th, 2007 01:09 AM
LaHaine is currently offline Click here to Send LaHaine a Private Message Find more posts by LaHaine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Tyranno-Chris
Duh he's still alive, they left it wide open in Resurrection with him opening his eye. And obviously, he'll never die.

thats why I hate halloween resuurection,it was dissapointing the way it ended.Yeah it was obvious that he was still alive when his eyes came open.they should have just ended it all with H20 with Jamie Llee chopping off hie head and end the whole damn thing. mad but no they just got to go and turn this thing into another damn james bond franchise that never ends. mad

Old Post Jan 12th, 2007 11:47 PM
steverules
The doctor

where is this poster u speak off?

I think it's best to make a 9th just so they can finally kill Michael off and just end it all once and for all

Old Post Jan 13th, 2007 03:59 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stevie
Blitzed out of our skulls

Agreed with Mr Parker. Res was a joke, should have ended it with H20. I cant say I have high hopes for the new movie but I am interested since Rob Zombie is doing it. I guess well have to wait and see.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2007 06:44 PM
Stevie is currently offline Click here to Send Stevie a Private Message Find more posts by Stevie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LaHaine
Restricted

Account Restricted

u guys need to stop bringing up resurrection in every halloween thread, you bastards

Old Post Jan 14th, 2007 08:15 PM
LaHaine is currently offline Click here to Send LaHaine a Private Message Find more posts by LaHaine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
drewforever

It has a remake?

Old Post Jan 14th, 2007 08:40 PM
drewforever is currently offline Click here to Send drewforever a Private Message Find more posts by drewforever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leper_Messiah
Addicted to Chaos

Old Post Apr 7th, 2007 03:39 AM
Leper_Messiah is currently offline Click here to Send Leper_Messiah a Private Message Find more posts by Leper_Messiah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote