KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Now it Thanos's turn!!!!

Now it Thanos's turn!!!!
Started by: Alfheim

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deadline

quote: (post)
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
I was reading something like that they age but very slowly though I could be wrong I ll check it again.

You had better check, furthermore they cant die, its highly unlikely that they will age at all.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2007 04:19 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
boriquaking55
Pak is a straight fool

Thanos sucks. He's so overrated. His PIS-aura is ridiculous. I'm tired of seeing him beat everyone. Starlin sucks. Thanos ain't got nothing on the original. Superman would own Thanos....with T-Vo. Damnit, SS would stomp Thanos if he wasn't such a jobber. WAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH Happy Dance

I just got BLOW'D UP from the inside by a Skrull?!
AWW HELLL NAWWW!!!!!

Old Post Jan 9th, 2007 04:20 PM
boriquaking55 is currently offline Click here to Send boriquaking55 a Private Message Find more posts by boriquaking55 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

Superman would never own Thanos kid. You should read Cosmic Powers Unlimited 01 or Thanos Quest 1-2 or Thanos 1-12 you really should

Old Post Jan 9th, 2007 04:24 PM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Originally posted by boriquaking55
Thanos sucks. He's so overrated. His PIS-aura is ridiculous. I'm tired of seeing him beat everyone. Starlin sucks. Thanos ain't got nothing on the original. Superman would own Thanos....with T-Vo. Damnit, SS would stomp Thanos if he wasn't such a jobber. WAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH Happy Dance

Co-signed.

Bankai.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2007 04:24 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

Shocked

Co-signed.
confused confused confused blink blink

Old Post Jan 9th, 2007 04:28 PM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
boriquaking55
Pak is a straight fool

Originally posted by Rewmac
Superman would never own Thanos kid. You should read Cosmic Powers Unlimited 01 or Thanos Quest 1-2 or Thanos 1-12 you really should

That was all PIS - Thanos shouldn't be able to beat Elders. Theyre like fifty billion years old pfft. Starlin sucks and Thanos is overrated. That fight with Maker was bad writing, I call SMvFL on that. Fallen One > Thanos when not jobbing. What a bunch of crap. Since when is Thanos that strong, bone-claw Wolverine cut him in Marvel vs. Dc crossover.

Bone-claw people!!!!! Happy Dance

/sarcasm

AWW HELLL NAWWW!!!!!

Old Post Jan 9th, 2007 04:29 PM
boriquaking55 is currently offline Click here to Send boriquaking55 a Private Message Find more posts by boriquaking55 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

That was all PIS - Thanos shouldn't be able to beat Elders. Theyre like fifty billion years old pfft. Starlin sucks and Thanos is overrated. That fight with Maker was bad writing, I call SMvFL on that. Fallen One > Thanos when not jobbing. What a bunch of crap. Since when is Thanos that strong, bone-claw Wolverine cut him in Marvel vs. Dc crossover.

Bone-claw people!!!!! Happy Dance

Whats with the sarcasm? Im talking about Elders not bone claw...dam and The Elders are immortal. How the hell do you make an immortal old.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2007 04:31 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Originally posted by Alfheim
Whats with the sarcasm? Im talking about Elders not bone claw...dam and The Elders are immortal. How the hell do you make an immortal old.

With a time and a power gem stick out tongue

Bankai.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2007 04:33 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
boriquaking55
Pak is a straight fool

I agree - Thanos is a tool. I'm tired of seeing him win. Champion should of owned him. What a bunch of classic Starlin CIS that was.

I'm sick of this - now I'm going to post 5-6 spite threads against Thanos in the versus forum. Thanos must lose - that overrated jerk. Remind me to make a bunch of typos and use bad grammar too.

Thanos vs. The Amalgam brothers cool that sounds like it might work. It's not spite

AWW HELLL NAWWW!!!!!

Old Post Jan 9th, 2007 04:33 PM
Deadline

With a time and a power gem stick out tongue

Its not going to work. Immortal = cant age. It doesnt matter if you have a time and a power gem. If there were like the Asagardians then it would work.

I agree - Thanos is a tool. I'm tired of seeing him win. Champion should of owned him. What a bunch of classic Starlin CIS that was.

No I think Champion should have lost.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2007 04:39 PM