KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Alien DNA in Humans

Alien DNA in Humans
Started by: Deano

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Deano, it seems that you have made multiple posts in this forum since my last post in this thread, yet you've either avoided or ignored my question. Why is that?

When I tried to research Prof Sam Chang. I came up with little info other than the article you posted. Funny how one can be a Proffesor with such controversial views, but be unkown by the rest of your peer group as wekk as having no other papers or studies published.

I did find this site: http://www.exopolitics.org/Exo-Comment-47.htm

This article discusses the Human Genome Project and no one involved has any knowledge of Chang or his involvement with the project.

You might find this portion of the article interesting:
quote:
I have attempted to verify the existence of Prof Chang and his team of researchers but have so far been unsuccessful. Significantly, Linda Moulton Howe conducted an interview with Prof John McPherson, a former Co-Director of the Genome Center, Washington University, St. Louis, Missouri. Prof McPherson had no knowledge of Prof Chang, but acknowledged that the extensive number of scientists working on the Human Genome Project made it possible that they had simply not met or yet communicated by email.

Prof McPherson commented that he did not find the Prof Chang story to be credible. Yet it is very likely that there is a more classified branch of the Human Genome Project that involves the location of extraterrestrial genetics which Prof McPherson and many other Human Genome Project scientists may simply not be aware of.

While it is possible that Prof Chang works on a more classified area of the Human Genome Project, it's important to note that I and others have not been able to verify his existence. It is very likely that classified research is occurring on extraterrestrial genetics in the human genome, but we need credible testimonies to verify this. Consequently, I cannot the verify the accuracy of the Canadian National's January 8 report concerning Prof Chang's research findings confirming the discovery of extraterrestrial genes in human DNA.

Another website "where experts, eyewitnesses and viewers meet to share the latest updates in earth and astronomical mysteries" states,
quote:
The Canadian blog says the name of the Human Genome Project “group leader” responsible for the discovery that junk DNA is genetic code of E.T.s is Prof. Sam Chang. I could not find any Google listing for Prof. Sam Chang, so I decided to get a reality check on the truth from John McPherson, Ph.D."

And finally, from http://earthfiles.com/news/news.cfm...ategory=Science Is a discussion with John McPherson, Assoc. Professor, Dept. of Human and Molecular Genetics, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas, and former Co-Director of the Genome Center, Washington University, St. Louis, Missouri.

quote:

HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF A SCIENTIST NAMED PROF. SAM CHANG?

Sam Chang. Not, it does not ring a bell.

SO YOU PERSONALLY HAVE NOT WORKED WITH HIM ON THE GENOME PROJECT? SAM CHANG?

No, not that I’m aware of. There are a lot of people involved we never got to meet, but we only met through emails. But that name does not ring a bell.

IN THE CAPACITY YOU HAD IN ST. LOUIS AND TODAY, SHOULD YOU KNOW MOST OF THE MAIN PEOPLE?

Most of the main characters, yes. Although it was very international and there were some labs that we never got to go to or meet the people from. So, some of the names don’t stick in my head from back then.

THE REASON I’M ASKING IS THAT I HAVE A JANUARY 11, 2007, CANADIAN BLOG ABOUT A PROF. SAM CHANG SAYING THAT HUMAN JUNK DNA HAS NOW BEEN PROVED BY THE HUMAN GENOME PROJECT TO BE FROM SOME KIND OF EXTRATERRESTRIAL CODING.

(laughs) Well, I’ve never heard of that! (laughs) I’ve never heard of that before and it certainly does not sound very credible to me. But I haven’t seen the article. [ I give him the URL.]

I WONDER HOW THIS LONG ARTICLE WAS MADE UP?

Actually I’m just looking on the web while I’m talking to you. If you do a search, there are all sorts of things pointing towards that.

WHERE WOULD THIS INFORMATION AND NAME, PROF. SAM CHANG, COME FROM?

I don’t know. (laughs) I find it actually kind of funny.

Once again Deano, any "research" you claim to do comes up as bull-sh*t. This reminds me of the General spoonbender episode.

If anyone is interested in more of Deano's research and where he puts his faith, I'll let you peruse the following pages:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...der#post6989000

Old Post Feb 12th, 2007 02:00 AM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

what are you talking about. i posted it because it was interesting. not because i believed it was true.

your trying too hard.

have a rest

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Feb 12th, 2007 12:56 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

lol deano thats a weak excuse for a cop out. At least have some self respect pal. It may indeed be interesting but it is false, hell you might as well have posted an excerpt from H.G Wells war of the worlds or any other sci-fi novel. We have forums for that.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2007 02:21 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

no its not a cop out. this is the conspiracy forum. do you understand that?

try and figure it out. then get back to me

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Feb 12th, 2007 02:29 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

OK.

Heres my conspiracy "theory". Tony blair is really a goat from another planet who likes to eat human fingers and some times toes but its suggested he only eats toes when he has no other choice. How do you like it?

Old Post Feb 12th, 2007 04:56 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

create a thread on it. and tell us why you think such a thing

make it sound convincing tho

Old Post Feb 12th, 2007 07:00 PM
Magee

Truth is, that was just a conspiracy to cover up the truth... He is actually a giraffe from Mars who does not need nutrients to survive, true story.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2007 08:10 PM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Magee
Truth is, that was just a conspiracy to cover up the truth... He is actually a giraffe from Mars who does not need nutrients to survive, true story.

If you think otherwise its because they're controling you 'cause you're a sheep.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2007 09:01 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

Indeed.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2007 09:19 PM
Deano

nice try. but the new world order is very real.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2007 10:11 PM
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Originally posted by Deano
what are you talking about. i posted it because it was interesting. not because i believed it was true.

Bullcrap. You posted it either believing it or wanting to believe it. You posted it with no commentary from yourself, exactly how you post all the other stuff you believe in. You did not put it into any context, because you felt you didn't have to.

your trying too hard.

No, you actually make it too damn easy.

Originally posted by Magee
lol deano thats a weak excuse for a cop out. At least have some self respect pal. It may indeed be interesting but it is false, hell you might as well have posted an excerpt from H.G Wells war of the worlds or any other sci-fi novel. We have forums for that.

Agreed.

no its not a cop out. this is the conspiracy forum. do you understand that?

It is indeed a cop out. You have posted many things without researching into them. You just hate getting caught.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2007 10:47 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

you dont have to research everything. most conspiracy theorys are good for entertainment also..or infotainment. thats why i posted it.

im not getting caught, dont kid yourself lol

you failed

Old Post Feb 12th, 2007 11:06 PM
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

you dont have to research everything.

Dodge it all you want. Once again you got caught posting garbage.

im not getting caught, dont kid yourself lol

Who's trying to kid who? Just act like it doesn't matter, and the next time you post bullsh*t maybe no one will call you on it and you can go on believing it.

you failed

That wasn't close to amusing the first fifty times you typed it. It's a rather pathetic attempt at trying to save face. There's that word again. Once again Deano, it'd be funny if it weren't so pathetic.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2007 11:28 PM
Deano

i like repeating it to people who try there hardest at being ignorant. thats why i only use it directed towards you.

but you have failed though. numerous times. because according to you, you only have to post a thread if you believe in the subject thats being posted. thats your logic anyway. and you try and pin it on me. and you failed because i dotn belive the source because it is just one article.

goodnight

Old Post Feb 13th, 2007 12:16 AM
Magee

Maybe this is why Deano always posts an article and rarely his opinion just in case he gets caught it out his is excuse can be "um no I didn't believe it anyway it was just entertaining lol, you fail". Why even bother making a thread on something you don't believe to be true yet make yourself come across as if you do believe it? You sir are a liar.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2007 03:47 AM
Deano

you sir are talking crap

how can i believe 1 article? the alien side of things as always interested me and thats why i posted it. to see what others had to say also

now read the above again. and if you cant accept it, then dont post again

Old Post Feb 13th, 2007 10:18 PM
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Lets get back to the subject.

With which Alien DNA did they compare the so so called "Alien" parts in order to come up with this idea?????

Attachment: logo_mauleye.gif
This has been downloaded 54 time(s).

Old Post Feb 14th, 2007 07:53 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Originally posted by Bicnarok
Lets get back to the subject.

With which Alien DNA did they compare the so so called "Alien" parts in order to come up with this idea?????

I think, until we can find out whether there actually is a Prof Sam Chang, it can be agreed that the subject, or topic, is bullsh*t and does not merit discussion.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2007 11:46 PM
Lord Coal
The Carbon Knight

Sam Chang

So, it appears he does exist, but he's a Dr. rather than a Prof. and he doesn't work with DNA, he works on cancer "Down there".

Let's be fair to say, it's not entirely impossible that there may be 'alien' DNA in humans, we might not even be indigenous to this planet for all we can prove beyond doubt, but this thread will never be able to achieve a definitive answer one way or the other simply because no one can prove whether there is or not.

My personal opinion on this matter is that there are some people around with too much time on their hands that decide to invent some pointless theory in order to get attention. Frankly, I have more important things to worry about than whether my great-great-great-great-great-great, etc. -grandfather was green and/or had seven eyes.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 02:01 PM
Lord Coal is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Coal a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Coal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Originally posted by Lord Coal
Sam Chang

So, it appears he does exist, but he's a Dr. rather than a Prof. and he doesn't work with DNA, he works on cancer "Down there".

I believe that that is a "Dr. Chang" as opposed to our seemingly fictitious "Prof. Chang" .

Old Post Feb 16th, 2007 02:52 AM