KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Smallville What's next?

Smallville What's next?
Started by: Colombiankilla

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Colombiankilla
Restricted

Account Restricted

what does that have to do with smallville it's not like Harrison Ford doing Indiana Jones 4 at age 60 something

Wherever there's trouble there's always some fat guy there to help or the Justice League

Old Post Jan 27th, 2007 10:55 PM
Colombiankilla is currently offline Click here to Send Colombiankilla a Private Message Find more posts by Colombiankilla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colombiankilla
Restricted

Account Restricted

SO???????

Wherever there's trouble there's always some fat guy there to help or the Justice League

Old Post Jan 28th, 2007 03:29 AM
Colombiankilla is currently offline Click here to Send Colombiankilla a Private Message Find more posts by Colombiankilla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colombiankilla
Restricted

Account Restricted

so as long as he's making money he don't care how old he gets look at Harrison FOrd hes doing Indiana Jones 4 at age 60

Old Post Jan 28th, 2007 04:24 PM
Entity
Illuminati Founder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Newjak
I wasn't trying to make it that long just kind of got into it and I just kept going stick out tongue

Dude I read it all it was pretty good man! smile
Maybe not exactly smallville style but definitely Superman style. Which I guess would be cool since this would be signaling him going from what hes been to what he is going to be.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Jan 28th, 2007 09:08 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by Entity
Dude I read it all it was pretty good man! smile
Maybe not exactly smallville style but definitely Superman style. Which I guess would be cool since this would be signaling him going from what hes been to what he is going to be.
Thanks man I thought it would be good.

And yeah that was what I was going for with the Superman thing.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jan 28th, 2007 10:26 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Thanks man I thought it would be good.

And yeah that was what I was going for with the Superman thing.

But I thought I was dead to you. Remember?
stick out tongue JK

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 12:07 AM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

But I thought I was dead to you. Remember?
stick out tongue JK
I'm like a comic book writer I can only keep a good character dead fro so long.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 01:31 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

I'm like a comic book writer I can only keep a good character dead fro so long.

Damn right. mad smokin'

stick out tongue

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 11:58 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Your Welcome

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jan 30th, 2007 12:00 AM
Sparkz

Originally posted by H. S. 6
Rest of this season should be him tracking down the Zoners, and when he starts to see that these Zoners are really much more powerful than him, he'll begin his training.

Next season we should see him get back together with the League and start helping them out some, all while finishing his training.

Last episode:

The Leaguers fall into line on the top of the Daily Planet building. They peer over the edge of the building, marveling at the busy city below them. Behind them, the giant golden world gleams in the twilight sun.

Cyborg scans the crowded streets. "If the intel's right, Luthor should show up soon."

Bart absentmindedly taps his feet on the ground. "So, when's the Boyscout coming?" asks Impulse, turning his head to Oliver.

Without missing a beat, Oliver answers, "He'll be here."

Impulse snorts, "He's probably just embarrassed to wear the--"

The young teenager is cut off by a strong voice. "I'm here."

The Leaguers turn around, eyes up at the planet replica.

"Holy... DUDE!" Bart's amazed. We see the camera pan around.

Clark hovers above them, in front of the golden Earth, cape billowing in the slight breeze. He's fully suited; S emblem emblazoned on his dark blue outfit. With a delicate grace, he lands on the gravelly surface of the roof. Clark nods to his fellow League members.

Oliver steps toward him, a smile on his face.

"Glad you could make it... Superman."

*cue Superman theme*

Okay, so it's corny, but it would be awesome. stick out tongue

i loved that your right it was corny but Superman is a corny character and that really did fit well with the whole Superman myth, though I'm wondering whether Tom welling wouldn't look stupid as Superman, maybe if they skipped a few years and had Brandon routh play a grown up Superman for the final sequence that would be cool, although that wouldn't be fair to Tom Welling after everything he put into the show.

Hell if you really wanted to be corny instead of going black have Superman suggesting to go somewhere for the team and have him fly off into the clouds with the superman theme in the background and have him fly into space like at the end of Superman Returns.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 07:40 PM
Sparkz is currently offline Click here to Send Sparkz a Private Message Find more posts by Sparkz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

When will Lana and/or Lois finally find out the truth?

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 08:24 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

I accually liked jaks expeccially the ending with his father talkign to him

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 03:35 PM
Darkchoco is currently offline Click here to Send Darkchoco a Private Message Find more posts by Darkchoco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colombiankilla
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't think they'll ever find out the writers always make so the only way people find out about Clarks powers is if he tells them

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 12:11 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by Darkchoco
I accually liked jaks expeccially the ending with his father talkign to him
Thank you

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 02:07 PM
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by Colombiankilla
I don't think they'll ever find out the writers always make so the only way people find out about Clarks powers is if he tells them

What about Chole, Alica, and Lionel?

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 07:48 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

What about Chole, Alica, and Lionel?
Don't forget the cop and reporter in the first season

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 08:16 PM
~JP~
yeah baby

Remainder of the seasons epis and airdates thnx to K-site

quote:
Upcoming Episode Schedule!
Thanks to both a contact at a CW affiliate as well as Mr. Video, we now have a current schedule for Smallville's remaining Season 7 episodes through the end of March.

Keep in mind that schedules are subject to change, as plans have already been alterend in the past.

Here's the schedule:

1/31 #7-10 "Persona"
2/7 #7-11 "Siren"
2/14 #7-12 "Fracture"
2/21 through 3/13 Repeats
3/20 "Hero"
3/27 "Traveler"
Unscheduled "Veritas" (Possible Season Finale)

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 01:43 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Just posting a little adios here. Ive been doing the message board thing now since 2003. At one point I posted on 22 different message boards at one time. Over time Ive gradually lost interest/gotten way too busy in my real life. KMC was one of my few remaining message boards but as with all good things this too must end. Was nice gabbing with you people and I'll always have fond memories of the Star Wars ROTS spoiler mania.
Be happy all,
the priestess smile

Old Post Jan 20th, 2008 08:47 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Bye JP!

Old Post Jan 21st, 2008 04:05 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by ~JP~
Just posting a little adios here. Ive been doing the message board thing now since 2003. At one point I posted on 22 different message boards at one time. Over time Ive gradually lost interest/gotten way too busy in my real life. KMC was one of my few remaining message boards but as with all good things this too must end. Was nice gabbing with you people and I'll always have fond memories of the Star Wars ROTS spoiler mania.
Be happy all,
the priestess smile

No! I was to late to say bye? NO! sad

See you around then JP. I hope.

You still kick ass.

PWNT

Old Post Jan 25th, 2008 12:37 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote