KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » white witch vs talisman vs dr strange

white witch vs talisman vs dr strange
Started by: guy222

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
guy222
With my gal

white witch vs talisman vs dr strange

ok

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 07:08 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

White Witch?

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 07:32 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

quote: (post)
Originally posted by King_Mungi
White Witch?

dc's white witch

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 07:38 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Strange.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 07:52 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Strange.

don't be so sure go saints

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 08:06 PM
-K-M-

I don't know anything about White Witch so I can't truely give an educated final answer.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 08:10 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
draxx_tOfU
Gundam Meister

wasnt it stated that talisman at full potential could surpass dr strange or at least be at his level?

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 10:22 PM
draxx_tOfU is currently offline Click here to Send draxx_tOfU a Private Message Find more posts by draxx_tOfU Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Be his equal which she is now.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 10:59 PM
draxx_tOfU
Gundam Meister

damn...

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 11:11 PM
draxx_tOfU is currently offline Click here to Send draxx_tOfU a Private Message Find more posts by draxx_tOfU Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

She currently has Shaman's medicine pouch, meaning she has excess to an entire universe including her vast magical abilities.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 11:20 PM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Uh uh. I don't have to prove how powerful Strange is. Long Pig's respect thread speaks for itself. The burden of proof is on you guys. You have to prove that Talisman and white witch are at HIS level, not the other way around. Sooooo, feats?

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 12:02 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Uh uh. I don't have to prove how powerful Strange is. Long Pig's respect thread speaks for itself. The burden of proof is on you guys. You have to prove that Talisman and white witch are at HIS level, not the other way around. Sooooo, feats?

All compiled in the Talisman respect thread and now can look at Shaman's respect thread since she has his medicine bag now as well. Her big feat is controlling Elder Gods merely because they were from the spirit realm and 10,000 years ago she beat Llan who Dr.Strange couldn't. Then when Llan appeared in modern day it was Talisman and Dr.Strange working together as equals to beat him.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 12:09 AM
guy222
With my gal

awww 7-3 go manning

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 12:20 AM