KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Taskmaster, BlackPanther, and Moonknight v Captain America, Iron Fist, and Dare Devil

Taskmaster, BlackPanther, and Moonknight v Captain America, Iron Fist, and Dare Devil
Started by: masterbruce

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Starscream M

Taskmaster, BlackPanther, and Moonknight v Captain America, Iron Fist, and Dare Devil

Which team wins?

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Feb 7th, 2007 06:57 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Team 2 wins 9/10. Much better fighters.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Feb 7th, 2007 07:16 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Taskmaster, BlackPanther, and Moonknight v Captain America, Iron Fist, and Dare D

quote: (post)
Originally posted by masterbruce
Which team wins?

team two

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 7th, 2007 07:17 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Good one. This requires much pondering.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2007 07:27 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by jrodslam
Team 2 wins 9/10. Much better fighters.

Honestly, I think it all depends on certain factors.

1. Is this a non-jobbing Taskmaster?

2. Is this the Moon Knight has his physical abilities increased by the moon?

3. Is this the KMC Captain America and not the one that can defeat Galactus with a shield throw?

Old Post Feb 7th, 2007 07:29 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Is this "I'm a pussy in Buccaneer boots" retro fitted Taskmaster who can't even handle Deadpool or Moonknight. Or "I'm a bad ass who has a winning record against Iron Man" Udon/Agency X, Taskmaster?

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Feb 7th, 2007 07:31 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Originally posted by Metalmanx

3. Is this the KMC Captain America and not the one that can defeat Galactus with a shield throw?

1. yes

2. fight is in afternoon (around 3pm), if that answers your question

3. Captain America based on how the average of his showings, not on some ridiculous high feat

Old Post Feb 7th, 2007 07:33 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

1. yes

2. fight is in afternoon (around 3pm), if that answers your question

3. Captain America based on how the average of his showings, not on some ridiculous high feat

Okay, so basically it's current Moon Knight. He only has his gadget arsenal and fighting skills, no super powers. Correct?

And a non-jobbing Taskmaster makes this match VERY close.

Throw in a believable Captain America and we've got ourselves a match! eek!

Old Post Feb 7th, 2007 07:38 PM
jrodslam

Taskmaster's problem isnt skill. Far from it. Hes probably the most skilled streetlevel character in Marvel. His problem is fighting ability/smarts. He can have Caps, DD's, Wolvies, Spideys skills all he wants, but when it comes down to using them to their full capacity or to where it gives him high edges in fights, he cant produce.

Yes he does have a couple of impressive feats, but thats about it. Nothing that leads me to believe he can be consistant with it. Its just too bad he only gets the skills. His ass should get the disipline and thought/tactics of the fighters as well imo.

Moonknight is below Panther in terms of skill imo. Hes never seemed like a technical/tacticl fighter to me. At least not like a DD, Fist, Shang or Cap.

Cap, Fist and DD are experts at their craft which is h2h combat. Like mathematicians.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Feb 7th, 2007 07:44 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Okay, so basically it's current Moon Knight. He only has his gadget arsenal and fighting skills, no super powers. Correct?

correct

Old Post Feb 7th, 2007 07:47 PM
Starscream M

Moonknight is below Panther in terms of skill imo. Hes never seemed like a technical/tacticl fighter to me. At least not like a DD, Fist, Shang or Cap.

Moonknight may not be as skilled as the others in H2H, but this isn't a strictly H2H fight.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2007 07:53 PM
jrodslam

Moonknight may not be as skilled as the others in H2H, but this isn't a strictly H2H fight.

Then i guess as the thread starter, you should mention what weapons they have here. Standard everyday equipment?

Old Post Feb 7th, 2007 07:55 PM
Starscream M

Then i guess as the thread starter, you should mention what weapons they have here. Standard everyday equipment?

I thought it was assumed standard equipment unless stated otherwise? Yes, they have their standard equipment (something that they have used on more than one occasion)

Old Post Feb 7th, 2007 07:56 PM
Starscream M

more thoughts?

Old Post Feb 7th, 2007 11:03 PM
guy222
With my gal

When did Steve do that? Galactus was harmed by the Shield.

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 7th, 2007 11:05 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Team 2

Old Post Feb 7th, 2007 11:25 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Team 2

why?

Old Post Feb 8th, 2007 12:43 AM
Smurph
------

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Is this "I'm a pussy in Buccaneer boots" retro fitted Taskmaster who can't even handle Deadpool or Moonknight. Or "I'm a bad ass who has a winning record against Iron Man" Udon/Agency X, Taskmaster?

The "bad ass" got pwned multiple times by Agent X, as well as Deadpool (unless the match where DP danced was his retro outfit..? I don't think so... confused )

He wasn't that good.

Oh, and, of course:

DP > Wolverine.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2007 12:49 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExtraMision5555
SKELLETIL RESARCH

Cap, Fist and DD are experts at their craft which is h2h combat. Like mathematicians.

VERY true

With the exception of Danny

hes not nearly as smart as Cap and DD are (combat wise), still, skill wise he's definately around them.

TM makes this a bit of a longer thought process though, as someone started earlier. TM fighting and behavieng the way he SHOULD, makes this a bit difficult, atelast. He carrys guns too, i could see IF getting shot -- maybe

Old Post Feb 8th, 2007 12:58 AM
ExtraMision5555 is currently offline Click here to Send ExtraMision5555 a Private Message Find more posts by ExtraMision5555 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
The "bad ass" got pwned multiple times by Agent X, as well as Deadpool (unless the match where DP danced was his retro outfit..? I don't think so... confused )

He wasn't that good.

Oh, and, of course:

DP > Wolverine.

Neither wolverine nor DP is in this match.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2007 12:59 AM