KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Scum

Scum
Started by: PVS

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Soleran
Fast As Time

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Laurie
If one looks carefully, the 'victim' actually seems to be unaware for a second or two that the paper lightly touched her head, and then appears to either sit up straight, or stand up momentarily, before she falls to the ground, in one of the best female stunts I've seen!

Who are you, I want your autograph!

Old Post Feb 16th, 2007 08:05 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laurie

Originally posted by Soleran
Who are you, I want your autograph!

Gosh! Fame at last! lol stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 16th, 2007 08:14 PM
Laurie is currently offline Click here to Send Laurie a Private Message Find more posts by Laurie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arctic
Crazy Forum Guy

That video was ridiculous...I tried to laugh but it was too stupid. That was so fake. Yeah...a piece of paper lightly touching your head will send you straight to the ground...yeah...

Old Post Feb 18th, 2007 05:22 AM
Arctic is currently offline Click here to Send Arctic a Private Message Find more posts by Arctic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

Holy Shit ! Battery? laughing

During a lesson when I was a kid, a girl had the same reaction when someone whistle tossed a rubber (eraser for the yanks) on her head. That landed the culprit into trouble with a detention.

Apparently this litigious part of society claim that as long as the intention was there, its enough to hold you responsable and acountable for any consequences.

Who knows; today its a paper and tommorrow it might be a baseball bat!

True Scum..

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Old Post Feb 18th, 2007 03:21 PM
GCG is currently offline Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

*edit*

here's a great one:

http://emuse.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/21500/

notice how she employs the same tactics as a kmc troll. screaming and crying,
attempting to scam everyone into thinking she's a victim, and once its
clear she's failed, cue the clown routine. is this whirly's mom?

:edit 2: ahh here we go:

"Sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here."

Last edited by Schecter on May 16th, 2007 at 06:58 PM

Old Post May 16th, 2007 06:47 PM
Schecter is currently offline Click here to Send Schecter a Private Message Find more posts by Schecter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

That noise is hilariously fake...hope she does get hit by a car. Lol, I love how she just lays there after screaming. She sucks at pretending to have an injury. I would have at least gotten up and hobbled about.

Do you think she spams stupid threads about stupid ideas that pop up in other threads?

EDIT: I would have preferred it if she had just snuck off into her house and not come out until she believed that people forgot about her bullshit on scanned--err, getting hit by a car.

Last edited by Zeal Ex Nihilo on May 16th, 2007 at 07:51 PM

Old Post May 16th, 2007 07:45 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

Its her job... What the f**k?

Old Post May 16th, 2007 08:19 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by FeceMan
That noise is hilariously fake...hope she does get hit by a car. Lol, I love how she just lays there after screaming. She sucks at pretending to have an injury. I would have at least gotten up and hobbled about.

Do you think she spams stupid threads about stupid ideas that pop up in other threads?

EDIT: I would have preferred it if she had just snuck off into her house and not come out until she believed that people forgot about her bullshit on scanned--err, getting hit by a car.

no i wouldnt have had this any other way...unless of course she had a massive cerebral hemorrhage at the end and died.

...or if she was hit by a kinkos truck wink

Old Post May 16th, 2007 08:24 PM
Schecter is currently offline Click here to Send Schecter a Private Message Find more posts by Schecter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

LOL.

Old Post May 16th, 2007 08:35 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
smoker4
Me name be Leon

My god, that noise, i want to kill her.

F**k you Loggins

Old Post May 16th, 2007 09:46 PM
smoker4 is currently offline Click here to Send smoker4 a Private Message Find more posts by smoker4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

old guy beat-down in Detroit

for botankus LOL

RABBLERABBLERABBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Old Post May 17th, 2007 12:48 PM
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah, that would be my first instinct as well

OMG KILL IT!!!!

Old Post May 17th, 2007 12:50 PM
Fishy

Jesus what an *******, that bastard really deserves the maximum punishment the state can give.

Also, a guy that old probably shouldn't be driving but that's another topic all together.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post May 17th, 2007 12:52 PM
Fishy is currently offline Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

I'm sure glad the assailant wasn't white and the victim black, because I'd hate for Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson to have to come off of vacation.

Old Post May 17th, 2007 12:54 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing out loud feel better now?
aint i good to you?

ok that was fun
ill ask that this be merged with the 'scum' thread

Old Post May 17th, 2007 12:56 PM
debbiejo
Dreamer

Was that on the news?

Originally posted by botankus
I'm sure glad the assailant wasn't white and the victim black, because I'd hate for Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson to have to come off of vacation.
laughing out loud

Old Post May 17th, 2007 12:57 PM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

for those who dont get the joke

Where's the thread about that beatdown of that old guy in Detroit while those guys stood around and watched? At first I thought it was the "Old People Should Be Put Down" thread, but alas it had nothing to do with it. Oh, well, that's what the "Abortion" thread is for.

That's more than really sad, Debs.

I'm still waiting for the "old guy beat-down in Detroit" thread so I can insert the following statement:

"I'm sure glad the assailant wasn't white and the victim black, because I'd hate for Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson to have to come off of vacation."

Old Post May 17th, 2007 01:00 PM
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

Originally posted by Schecter
for those who dont get the joke
aww you are such a giver happy

stick out tongue

made by Scribble

Old Post May 17th, 2007 01:04 PM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
aww you are such a giver happy

stick out tongue
Don't encourage it. *Stares at raunchy old man.*

Old Post May 17th, 2007 01:07 PM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
J-Beowulf

That was pretty funny. That ***** is faking it SO bad, and then DARES to say how damaging it was emotionally and physically?

***** needs a headbutt in the chest, NOW.

Old Post May 17th, 2007 08:17 PM
J-Beowulf is currently offline Click here to Send J-Beowulf a Private Message Find more posts by J-Beowulf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote