KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Signature Forum » Signature Duel Forum » Marko V. Eclipso

Marko V. Eclipso
Started by: NiņoAraņa

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NSR

kk, here goes...

Marko, great sig...
Render blends in perfectly eventhough it takes more space than the BG...
The lighting's almost perfect and the great contracting...
As for the "Battle" type feel, its got it...
As for the text, its simple and I didn't like it that much...
It should've been more metalic and steel type...
Love the BG and I actuallt thought you were goin to win, but better luck next time, eh

Eclipso

Love the BG and the text...
But its not so much "knight" color
Should've used a diff color or even made it black 'n' white...
Love the firish effect in the BG but the BG doesn't go with the render

So they were 2 great entries and there are jus some tips on how to get better...

That was jus my view and not to be taken as a pro opinion as I'm quite new to sigs myself...

Old Post Feb 24th, 2007 03:08 PM
NSR is currently offline Click here to Send NSR a Private Message Find more posts by NSR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eclipso
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who cares? Your not the judge or part of the duel, all your doing is spamming.

Eclipso's Sigs My Script Sig Duels W:2 L:0

Old Post Feb 24th, 2007 05:37 PM
Eclipso is currently offline Click here to Send Eclipso a Private Message Find more posts by Eclipso Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NSR

Sorry, jus advising smile

Its jus that I liked his one better, thats all

Old Post Feb 24th, 2007 05:47 PM
NSR is currently offline Click here to Send NSR a Private Message Find more posts by NSR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Eclipso
Who cares? Your not the judge or part of the duel, all your doing is spamming.

That is a rude thing to say

Old Post Feb 24th, 2007 05:55 PM
AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eclipso
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, your not the judge, and if you read I still consider him to be better then me anyways. your just being a pest.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2007 05:55 PM
Eclipso is currently offline Click here to Send Eclipso a Private Message Find more posts by Eclipso Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

See? She's hurting my feelings and NSR feelings. Whenever someone sais her sig is worse, she goes nutso. Sore looser.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Feb 24th, 2007 05:57 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

Originally posted by Spidervlad
See? She's hurting my feelings and NSR feelings. Whenever someone sais her sig is worse, she goes nutso. Sore looser.
HE didn't lose...and as Judge, Lana, pls close this thread.

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Feb 24th, 2007 05:59 PM
NiņoAraņa is currently offline Click here to Send NiņoAraņa a Private Message Find more posts by NiņoAraņa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eclipso
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Spidervlad

No you both posted in a thread that didn't involve etheir of you just to try and start trouble.

And please, gender bending insults are really the saddest ones. try better next time.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2007 06:10 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

I think I KNOW better what to do on KMC then you do. You joined in Dec 20, I'm here for 3 years already.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Feb 24th, 2007 06:12 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

Originally posted by NiņoAraņa
Lana, pls close this thread.

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Feb 24th, 2007 06:12 PM
NiņoAraņa is currently offline Click here to Send NiņoAraņa a Private Message Find more posts by NiņoAraņa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eclipso
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes and you still act like a n00b how dissapointing.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2007 06:13 PM
Eclipso
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nino PM her to close it.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2007 06:14 PM
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

well stop arguing and she will eventually

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Feb 24th, 2007 06:17 PM
Peach
mordrem

I'm right here, and do NOT PM me to close things. Ever. It's annoying, obnoxious, and there's a report button for a reason. I should only be PMed with questions that are not covered by the rules; that is ALL. I do not appreciate PMs that could be taken care of another way.

Eclipso, you need to calm the hell down and stop snapping at people. Others can post their opinions in a duel thread. Others can disagree with a judge's decision. Hell, I do, and I think your negative reason on Marko's of "Render takes up most the sig" is completely ridiculous as a good sig WILL have the render as the main focus and it will take up most of it without a large amount of background.

Spidervlad, do not go posting your own sigs in other people's duel threads. It's rude and annoying; you have a gallery thread for a reason.

I'll be honest, from the way the two of you are constantly starting fights everywhere you go, your privelige of participating in this forum is not going to last too much longer unless both of you improve your attitudes. And yes, I do have the right and power to disallow people from participating in the sig duels forum. I've discussed it with Raz, and he gave me permission to do so if needed. Both of you need to cut the antagonistic attitudes. Spidervlad, quit your 'holier-than-thou' attitude, and Eclipso, learn that you are not a mod and have no power to tell anyone to do anything, and also drop the 'holier-than-thou' thing. Neither of you have any right for it, especially if you're going off of sig-making ability.

I'm closing this thread, and if I have to close another due to people arguing, those involved are getting warnings and depending on their track records in here (as in trouble-making), will be barred from participating in the Sig Duel forum as long as I see fit. Understand?

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Last edited by Peach on Feb 24th, 2007 at 06:24 PM

Old Post Feb 24th, 2007 06:22 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote