KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » has anyone...

has anyone...
Started by: Sabrea

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Probably not a disaster...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 25th, 2002 12:40 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UltimateSWFan

Yeah it is, she used to go there almost every Saturday. But if she can't, wait a minute. Sarah, did you ever take the jar out of there?

Old Post Sep 25th, 2002 12:42 AM
UltimateSWFan is currently offline Click here to Send UltimateSWFan a Private Message Find more posts by UltimateSWFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Is this as in because if she hasn't then what was in the jar may well have turned into sentient life by now?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 25th, 2002 12:43 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UltimateSWFan

No, if she didn't then I'm going to take the money out of it.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2002 12:47 AM
UltimateSWFan is currently offline Click here to Send UltimateSWFan a Private Message Find more posts by UltimateSWFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I'm sure that will make a significant contribution to future college fees!

If you are feeling generous then a deserving cause like myself is always happy to accept donations.

BtVS

Old Post Sep 25th, 2002 12:49 AM
Sabrea

forget it kay, i took the money already

Old Post Sep 25th, 2002 12:56 AM
Sabrea is currently offline Click here to Send Sabrea a Private Message Find more posts by Sabrea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ah, in that case, are YOU feeling at all charitable?

BtVS

Old Post Sep 25th, 2002 12:58 AM
Sabrea

not really..there wasnt much in the jar..prolly only bout 80 or 90 dollars..and i spent it all..SW stuff, have to make a shrine......oh, kay, my mom let me get teh thingy!!

Old Post Sep 25th, 2002 01:05 AM
Sabrea is currently offline Click here to Send Sabrea a Private Message Find more posts by Sabrea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Thingy... hmm...

BtVS

Old Post Sep 25th, 2002 01:06 AM
Sabrea

lol..lightsaber..u kno the plastic lightsaber things?? they have the regular ones and the character customized ones..i have like one red and one green regualr and an anakin customized...but i saw the darth maul one at a tag sale, so i begged my mom to buy it for me, but she said 5 dollars was a waste of money for a used lightsaber, but it was in good condition, but ashe wouldnt buy it.....ok..kay, she went back and got it for me, the lady lowered her price..

Old Post Sep 25th, 2002 01:12 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

The toy lightsabres in our group got broken very quickly. Flimsy bloody things, they were... didn;t quite get the feel of the film when my friend Matt slashed at Ben and we all watched his blade fly off halfway across the garden.

BtVS

Old Post Sep 25th, 2002 01:16 AM
Sabrea

lol...my dad took it off the shelf and whacked me with it as hard as he could..he does that evry time i get a new one or he has an urge to go through all my SW stuff, which is kinda a good thing..cause he LOVES the jedi-dex and he gets caught p and when i asked him if i can go online he just says "yeah, whatever, do whatever you want" and you hear the crunching sounds, its funny..

Old Post Sep 25th, 2002 01:21 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Crunching sounds? What, he eats them??

Never seen a Darth Maul one in person, though.

BtVS

Old Post Sep 25th, 2002 01:23 AM
Sabrea

not the lightsabers..the jedi-dex..it makes this crunching sound when u move the thing..you hear, crunch crunch crunch crinchcrunch crunch crunch crunch crunchcrunch and so on..

Old Post Sep 25th, 2002 01:26 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Gee, what wonders they can make these days!

BtVS

Old Post Sep 25th, 2002 01:28 AM
Sabrea

lol..its hillarious..uh oh..im gonna miss the countdown and eminem is on it..

Old Post Sep 25th, 2002 01:31 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

That's good news, surely?

BtVS

Old Post Sep 25th, 2002 01:31 AM
Fire

yep ush that sounds like good news to me

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Sep 25th, 2002 12:26 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

Marshall is cool, leave him alone.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2002 12:26 PM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

who the bloody hell is marshall????
I was talkin' about eminem and if marshall and eminem are the same person
too bad for all the ppl named marshall

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Sep 25th, 2002 12:29 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote