KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » UFO Hot Spots.

UFO Hot Spots.
Started by: WrathfulDwarf

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

UFO Hot Spots.

As far as I understand there are a lot of places in the world were UFO sightings are most commonly seen. These are the most popular.

1. Brazil
2. USA
3. Mexico
4. Himalayas

Why are these places mostly cited as hot spots for UFO sightings? What is about these places that cause this?

No, please, there is no need for the "someone was partying to hard last night" comments. wink

Old Post Feb 21st, 2007 06:27 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Theres also the town of Gulf Breeze florida where UFO'S are a regular common place sight.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 04:40 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr Parker
Theres also the town of Gulf Breeze florida where UFO'S are a regular common place sight.

true. It's funny though how every person you talk to in Gulf Breeze laugh about it.......saying it's due to the airforce base right down the rd. between Navarre and Ft. Walton.

This is actually one of the few conspiracy subjects I agree with.......carry on.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 08:52 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Not very updated on American Military bases around the world. But could this validate that maybe those U.F.O. sigthings are actually our boys flying over their skies?

Old Post Feb 24th, 2007 12:25 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

doesn't offer validation......just that the locals believe that's what it is. Then again, they may be like many people and just attribute anything they see to known phenomena blindly.......

ps. If you ever go to Gulf Breeze......check out their water tower. It looks more like a UFO than any I've ever seen. That's not what people are seeing........it's not what is pictured in photos......I just found it funny. My first time there I said, "gee....I know why so many people see UFOs here now". I was just joking. It's completely unrelated.

by the way.....my brother lives in Gulf Breeze. I've been there many times and talked to many people about the ufo flaps.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2007 12:38 AM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spartan005

no expression

Thanks Vinny!

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 06:06 PM
Spartan005 is currently offline Click here to Send Spartan005 a Private Message Find more posts by Spartan005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Not very updated on American Military bases around the world. But could this validate that maybe those U.F.O. sigthings are actually our boys flying over their skies?

Well, there is a rather large time gap between what the public know of and what the US can actually build.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 02:40 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

quote:
Well, there is a rather large time gap between what the public know of and what the US can actually build.

truth.

The most advance aircraft that we know of today are the Stealth crafts............the US military has had them for over 25 years. What do you think they've been working on for the past 25 years?

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 04:30 AM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Hydrogen slush engines, flying spy microphones the size of a tick, etc.

Someone sees their test craft, they make up Area 51 and claim it as aliens. What an opportunity.

I'd personally like to think force fields and active camoflauge, but that'd be pushing it a little.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 04:47 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Here you go folks:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...=schneider+phil

If you believe in UFO's and Government coverup, watch and enjoy.

http://entertainmentcentral.iboards.us/

Old Post Apr 6th, 2007 03:34 AM
NuclearWinter is currently offline Click here to Send NuclearWinter a Private Message Find more posts by NuclearWinter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

Originally posted by NuclearWinter
Here you go folks:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...=schneider+phil

If you believe in UFO's and Government coverup, watch and enjoy.

When he is speaking at the podium at the very strt of the video just about his left shoulder there is a rock-crop that looks like a goat head...weird.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2007 10:02 AM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

This is the face I mean, I've put red around it.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 6th, 2007 10:27 AM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Donald Rumsfeld? lol. I doubt it.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2007 08:58 PM
NuclearWinter is currently offline Click here to Send NuclearWinter a Private Message Find more posts by NuclearWinter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

I thought it looked like his silhouette.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2007 09:00 PM
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

You know that is very odd. I put the same video link in two other places and somehow it changed to a different link overnight.

Impossible on it's own? Perhaps.

But it seems to work fine on this board.......

Just making a note.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2007 08:47 PM
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

So has anyone seen the Phil Schneider video from above besides Grand Moff? I'm just curious.....

And if so..what did you think about it?

Old Post Apr 7th, 2007 09:34 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav

Strictly speaking, it is the Grand Moff, not just Grand Moff.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2007 08:19 PM
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
Strictly speaking, it is the Grand Moff, not just Grand Moff.

lol. Good luck trying to get me to call you that.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2007 12:22 AM
Grand-Moff-Gav

Originally posted by NuclearWinter
lol. Good luck trying to get me to call you that.

Gav would be better.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2007 08:58 AM