KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Dark Phoenix vs Amazo JLU

Dark Phoenix vs Amazo JLU
Started by: 2damnloud

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
xmeat
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Utrigita
Really??? I would like to see her try.

And you cannot say Galactus>>>>>>>>Amazon because we have no idea what Amazon would do if he meet Galactus could he copy his abilities like he has done to EVERYONE els he has encountered if he can do that which I think is possible then he can also do it against DP.

And what have Galactus >>>>>>>> Amazon to do with anything???
just copying someones powers dont make you more powerful.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 08:56 PM
xmeat is currently offline Click here to Send xmeat a Private Message Find more posts by xmeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by xmeat
In Amazo from JLU's case, it certainly does.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 08:58 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

When you keep copying them and apparently stacking them like JLUAmazo does yeah you can get pretty powerful.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 09:00 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmeat
Restricted

Account Restricted

phoenix could kill him before he copies her.
She stills done more impressive stuff to show her powers rather than amazo who threatens to destroy everything.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 09:01 PM
xmeat is currently offline Click here to Send xmeat a Private Message Find more posts by xmeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Yes it does what do you think Amazon would be if he didn't copied there powers and then added them to his own, he sees a GL he copies his powers but devolope beyond his weaknesses the same for superman Wonder Women, Flash, Hawkgirl, MM and so on, He says in his fight against Grundy "in my long travels across the universe I have attive powers beyond humans to understand" and why do you think he left Earth in the first place because none of them had anything more to offer him, The entire JL was pounded by him without effort.

So his ability to copy really makes a difference.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 09:02 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

phoenix could kill him before he copies her.
She stills done more impressive stuff to show her powers rather than amazo who threatens to destroy everything.

And how is it that she is gonna do that enlighten me when the entire JLU unlimited along with the guardins and so on could do absolutely nothing against enlighten me on how she should kill him. With a blink of his eyes he can teleport many lightyears away he can come up behind her, and look at thats all the need.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 09:05 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmeat
Restricted

Account Restricted

And how is it that she is gonna do that enlighten me when the entire JLU unlimited along with the guardins and so on could do absolutely nothing against enlighten me on how she should kill him. With a blink of his eyes he can teleport many lightyears away he can come up behind her, and look at thats all the need.
If you dont think DP can beat JLU then your on something and second the guardians never fought amazo he punked the GL corps something i could see her doing as well.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 09:10 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Amazo copies the phoenix force and then chows down on DP.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 09:11 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

If you dont think DP can beat JLU then your on something and second the guardians never fought amazo he punked the GL corps something i could see her doing as well.

I think you would be more on something then I am consideret how you constantly goes around the abilities Amazon possessos, in his fight against Grundy we doesn't know the full extent of his powers but seen some of the feats preformed he in my openion is above DP. And I isn't on something because I have a different point of view then you do.

No he didn't punk the guardiens just teleported there planet into another dimension without them capable of doing anything about it, and removed there planetshield as well that in that anime was powered by the battery.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 09:14 PM
xmeat
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think you would be more on something then I am consideret how you constantly goes around the abilities Amazon possessos, in his fight against Grundy we doesn't know the full extent of his powers but seen some of the feats preformed he in my openion is above DP. And I isn't on something because I have a different point of view then you do.

No he didn't punk the guardiens just teleported there planet into another dimension without them capable of doing anything about it, and removed there planetshield as well that in that anime was powered by the battery.
And DP beat galactus that already trumps the JLU now DP sucked up stars and suns for breakfast could animated GL's even survived the sun they never showed they could.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 09:18 PM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

And DP beat galactus that already trumps the JLU now DP sucked up stars and suns for breakfast could animated GL's even survived the sun they never showed they could.

We're not talking about the GLC which did get pucked my Amazo. We're talking about every single Oan.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 09:22 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmeat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
We're not talking about the GLC which did get pucked my Amazo. We're talking about every single Oan.
they still get punked.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 09:25 PM
Priest

Wat if JLU Amazo fought Eternity?
im sure he can copy the power of a Universe roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 09:28 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by Priest

If he can copy Oan energy, he can copy the PF

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 09:28 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

they still get punked.

DP would have to expend some effort to do that. JLUAmazo did it off hand without even focusing on the planet.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 09:30 PM
Priest

Originally posted by grey fox
If he can copy Oan energy, he can copy the PF

then wat would be his limit?
PF is borderline abstract level of power, it does rival Galactus power imo.
can Amazo copy Galactus power?

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 09:31 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

then wat would be his limit?
PF is borderline abstract level of power, it does rival Galactus power imo.
can Amazo copy Galactus power?

Based on the fact that he traveled the universe gaining power and never overloaded, I would say he might have a shot at doing that.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 09:34 PM
Priest

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Based on the fact that he traveled the universe gaining power and never overloaded, I would say he might have a shot at doing that.

Has he gained the power of abstract beings?
also.. im pretty sure Galactus and the PF can blink Amazo out of existace before he has the chance to copy and utilze the power of uber beings.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 09:36 PM
2damnloud
Restricted

Account Restricted

Couldn't the Phoenix just go back in time and erase his beginings??

Of course it would be SOOOO COOL if he was like RIGHT BEHIND HER.

I think he can timetravel too. I don;t think he can erase whole timelines and shit like Phoenix can.

Storm summons the power of the ENTIRE CORE!! UXM-165

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 09:41 PM
2damnloud is currently offline Click here to Send 2damnloud a Private Message Find more posts by 2damnloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

You don't get it do you??? In the cartoons there was no limits what so ever to his powers, he could copy all those he meet and add those powers to there own.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 04:29 PM