KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Signature Forum » R2kphill's signature showcase

R2kphill's signature showcase
Started by: r2kphill

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
r2kphill

hmm i dont get it there are people way worse them me and you say that hes good then you come to me and you say i suck? whats up with that??

Old Post Mar 18th, 2007 05:26 PM
r2kphill is currently offline Click here to Send r2kphill a Private Message Find more posts by r2kphill Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SkinWalker

We didn't say you suck. Maybe you should reread things abit.

-Halle Berry's Biggest Fan.:.Thanks Piggle Humsy-

Old Post Mar 18th, 2007 05:32 PM
SkinWalker is currently offline Click here to Send SkinWalker a Private Message Find more posts by SkinWalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
{{QS}}
Used to be quickshot

quote: (post)
Originally posted by r2kphill
hmm i dont get it there are people way worse them me and you say that hes good then you come to me and you say i suck? whats up with that??

We're not saying you suck.

Want to see people saying you suck go on Artistic GFX or Gamerenders, those guys will rip you apart.

Free to wreak havoc

Old Post Mar 18th, 2007 05:35 PM
{{QS}} is currently offline Click here to Send {{QS}} a Private Message Find more posts by {{QS}} Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
r2kphill

Originally posted by LifeInSepia
rp2k, you got HEAVILY owned here, and you actually suck at sig making, cus you havent actually made any yet. Oh, and lana is 1000 times betetr at sig making then you will EVER be, no matter how much you eat shit covered wheetos(thanks for that one barker, i lol'd)

see

Old Post Mar 18th, 2007 06:57 PM
r2kphill is currently offline Click here to Send r2kphill a Private Message Find more posts by r2kphill Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
boobsmagee

quote:
and you actually suck at sig making, cus you havent actually made any yet.

read more plz, but if u hadnt gone out and said to somone that sig sucks, you probably wouldnt be in this predicement, theres no need to be a jackass, tho uve been nice to me so far, you just gotta act kind here since your "new" here dont make an ass of yourself

and the fact u can realize barker doesnt often turn in entries but not that lana is a mod, or that shes oneof the best sig makers here, suprises me ALOT

Taking Requests
~My Sigs~

Old Post Mar 18th, 2007 07:19 PM
boobsmagee is currently offline Click here to Send boobsmagee a Private Message Find more posts by boobsmagee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KnivesOut
nuff sed

see

ahem, i said you suck because
1) you haven't actually made what KMC considers to be a sig yet.
2) you refuse to acknowledge sound, brilliant, excellent advice from someone with more experience than you, then
3) call that same person a rubbish sig maker, when they are approximately 5 billion times better than you, and the same amount better than you will ever be if you continue to refuse advice.

(by the way, seeing as you seem to be a fool, point 3 suggested that your were rude, and that you will never get any better unless you take advice and CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. We only want to help you, but you aren't making it easy.)

[5:20][showcase]

Old Post Mar 18th, 2007 08:53 PM
KnivesOut is currently offline Click here to Send KnivesOut a Private Message Find more posts by KnivesOut Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
r2kphill

shes not a 1000 times better.... ive seen it and shes maybe 2 times better

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 12:12 AM
{{QS}}
Used to be quickshot

shes not a 1000 times better.... ive seen it and shes maybe a million times better

fixed big grin

Free to wreak havoc

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 04:08 PM
{{QS}} is currently offline Click here to Send {{QS}} a Private Message Find more posts by {{QS}} Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KnivesOut
nuff sed

EDIT

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 06:49 PM
KnivesOut is currently offline Click here to Send KnivesOut a Private Message Find more posts by KnivesOut Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KnivesOut
nuff sed

Originally posted by Help
fixed big grin

not quite...

shes not a 1000 times better.... ive seen it and shes infinetley better than me cus i havent made any. I realy need to make some, seeing as how i have a gallery and all.

There we go.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 06:51 PM
r2kphill

please guys stop saying bad things im done with talking bad ok.. jeeze just drop it your acting like babys now

Last edited by r2kphill on Mar 21st, 2007 at 02:11 AM

Old Post Mar 21st, 2007 02:08 AM
Peach
mordrem

what ****ing losers.... your proboably all fat and ugly little nerds that talk big but arnt

Cut out the bashing.

You having an attitude like this is precisely why most of the forum is less than pleased with you.

Another comment like this will call for a warning.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Mar 21st, 2007 02:10 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

First of all....

Lana is one of the best, if not THE best sig maker on KMC. Take her advice in, and use it wisely.

Secondly, I'm a very hard marker and I'm going to say.... You're signatures aren't that great. I don't care for your blending, color matching, text, or area usage skills. Although, this can be improved. Look for a tutorial, and check out Dafont.com....

Also, stop being so mouthy...ermm....fingery...Typing....Skills.. Just stop bashing.

I've said my piece.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2007 10:48 PM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrincessNk
.Confused.

please guys stop saying bad things im done with talking bad ok.. jeeze just drop it your acting like babys now

You were the one acting "Baby-ish" not anyone else.
Also,You must consider yourself lucky to even get advice from a great sig-maker like Lana.

Last edited by PrincessNk on Mar 21st, 2007 at 11:47 PM

Old Post Mar 21st, 2007 11:44 PM
PrincessNk is currently offline Click here to Send PrincessNk a Private Message Find more posts by PrincessNk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~KoK!~
Sock Hunter

I'm going to say this in complete and utter honesty. I've never encountered you before, so, I have no bias against you whatsoever.

You're sigs are about on par with mine. Do not take that as a compliment. I am fully aware that my sigs are mediocre at best. Your text sticks out way too much, and many of your sigs are too empty, or to cluttered.

Essentially, work a little harder. Maybe you'll surpass a mediocre GIMP sigger.

W:5|L:2|T:0|

Nothing is true...everything is permitted.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 02:11 AM
~KoK!~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~KoK!~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~KoK!~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
boobsmagee

not to be rude by but hes a bit past your level, your a bit more of a beginner than he is obvisously, but rp h w/e your still not good enough to be talking shit to lana no where near it

Taking Requests
~My Sigs~

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 02:24 AM
boobsmagee is currently offline Click here to Send boobsmagee a Private Message Find more posts by boobsmagee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
r2kphill

huh? who was that pointing to? me or him?

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 08:46 PM
{{QS}}
Used to be quickshot

huh? who was that pointing to? me or him?

You, Pielover hasn't bashed Lana, you have.

Free to wreak havoc

Old Post Mar 28th, 2007 06:45 PM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

How about everyone just shut up and get out of the man's face?

He's obviously made his point that he doesn't want any of your help (As foolish as that sounds...) so now all you're doing is instigating him.

r2kphill, you are a much better sig maker then I, and I advise that you keep up the good work. However, I want you to realize that Lana, and a few others who actually gave you advice on the your sigs themselves, were not trying to offend or insult you, just help you. In the future, you should reconsider ignoring other people's advice. And if you don't like it, a simple and polite "thanks, but no thanks" would suffice.

EDIT: I realize that this topic hasn't been posted in for over a week...

I feel dumb now.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2007 02:50 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
r2kphill

thank you pancake at least your a pretty mature guy/girl
and yeah like he said just drop it guys

Old Post Apr 4th, 2007 11:47 PM