KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Smallville Episode 22-Season 6 finale title: Phantom

Smallville Episode 22-Season 6 finale title: Phantom
Started by: aldisyoyo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Amazon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by sorrow
laughing out loud

ya, I hate the ending too..

I have the same opinion.. I think Chloe is dead and gave her life to Lois and as much as I wanted Lana to go away, I think Lana faked her death, even if she didn't, someone did.. and she's still alive..

Isn't Chloe around in the superman comics. She doesn't die right?
Nahhh she can't be dead. I refuse to even entertain the thought. sad

Old Post May 21st, 2007 12:16 AM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Amazon
Isn't Chloe around in the superman comics. She doesn't die right?
Nahhh she can't be dead. I refuse to even entertain the thought. sad

She was just added to DC Comics and I really doubt she is dead.

Old Post May 21st, 2007 02:22 AM
Darkchoco is currently offline Click here to Send Darkchoco a Private Message Find more posts by Darkchoco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

OH! I had no idea. Why is it that Chloe wasn't allowed to change her hairstyle in the show to keep up with DC comic. If she was just added couldn't they do what they want?

Old Post May 21st, 2007 02:38 AM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

Im not sure.

Old Post May 21st, 2007 02:41 AM
Darkchoco is currently offline Click here to Send Darkchoco a Private Message Find more posts by Darkchoco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KryptoNight

I originally thought that Chloe and Lana were in on the exploding Jeep together, and since they never showed Chloe's reaction to Lana's 'death', she knew about Lana's plan. I don't think Lionel and Lana were in on it together, like some think.

Like a friend of mine said, when they don't show a body, the character's usually alive still. Although there was the scene where something slumped over the steering wheel (the driver's seat?), Lana will be back in season seven, I think.

However, as much as I don't like the idea, I think Chloe really is dead, since they showed her body and such. I hate it, but there it is. Chloe was my favorite character.

But on the season seven cast list, both Kristen Kreuk and Allison Mack are listed. Maybe they both will come back. (Not listed? Annette O'Toole. : ( )

--Clark

Old Post May 21st, 2007 06:39 PM
KryptoNight is currently offline Click here to Send KryptoNight a Private Message Find more posts by KryptoNight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SithSpy
Prodigal Son

I would say they didnt list Annette O'Toole b/c her leaving wouldnt be a part of the cliffhanger. As it stands they want us to think that there are three characters who could not be alive in season 7. Lana--Carbomb, Chole-her life for Lois's, and Lionel-unconcious in rising water (drowning). If they put out a cast list now with one of those three off of it there would be no question.

Old Post May 21st, 2007 06:58 PM
SithSpy is currently offline Click here to Send SithSpy a Private Message Find more posts by SithSpy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KryptoNight

Currently all three of them are on the castlist.

I'm thinking that Allison might still be on there because they might do some kind of back story type thing (like in season three, i.e. the flashback of the plane wreck with Lex and Helen Brice), which fits in with my "Lana-blew-up-the-Jeep-to-throw-off-Lex-and-Lionel-and-Chloe-helped-her-escape" theory.

It's sad watching past episodes thinking that Chloe might be dead, which is what I'm currently doing. : ( (My own personal Smallville marathon today!)

--Clark

Old Post May 21st, 2007 07:04 PM
KryptoNight is currently offline Click here to Send KryptoNight a Private Message Find more posts by KryptoNight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Hey everyone sorry for the off topic post but I'm in a debate match in the comic vs forum and we needs some tie breakers.

So if you would, go here http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...-thread-match-2
and check it out and if you think I'm worthy vote for me. smile

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post May 28th, 2007 07:41 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MysteryRidah
Living Eternally

Near perfect episode.

Seems a bit rush in some scenes, but overall good. I like that fight scene tho.

Old Post May 28th, 2007 08:08 PM
MysteryRidah is currently offline Click here to Send MysteryRidah a Private Message Find more posts by MysteryRidah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
allofyousuckkk
Amazingly Awesome

I feel as though this may have been one of the weakest cliffhangers of the series. The best was deffinately the last episode of the 4th season, with the meteors. However, the cliffhanger for 5 was pretty good too.

Old Post May 29th, 2007 03:45 AM
allofyousuckkk is currently offline Click here to Send allofyousuckkk a Private Message Find more posts by allofyousuckkk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote