KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Gandalfs Hat !

Gandalfs Hat !
Started by: coolmovies

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
coolmovies

Gandalfs Hat !

Ok I seen the movies so many times but this just came in my mind last night . In the two towers gandalf returns in white but he is not wearing his hat ! why? The same thing happens in ROTK.

Hes wearing it in FOTR but not after that why ? confused

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 09:17 PM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SkinWalker

He ran out of rabbits.

-Halle Berry's Biggest Fan.:.Thanks Piggle Humsy-

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 10:35 PM
SkinWalker is currently offline Click here to Send SkinWalker a Private Message Find more posts by SkinWalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogal Dorn
Mahal

When Gandalf returned as the White he came back naked, unclothed like a newborn it was in Lorien from the lady Galadriel that he got the White Robes of the Highest I assume she did not think to make a hat for him.

Yet the making of things is in my heart from my own making by thee; and the child of little understanding that makes a play of the deeds of his father may do so without without thought of mockery, but because he is the son of his father.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2007 05:54 PM
Rogal Dorn is currently offline Click here to Send Rogal Dorn a Private Message Find more posts by Rogal Dorn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

quote: (post)
Originally posted by thefallen544
When Gandalf returned as the White he came back naked, unclothed like a newborn it was in Lorien from the lady Galadriel that he got the White Robes of the Highest I assume she did not think to make a hat for him.

Exactly.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2007 07:27 PM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

I also would assume he wouldn't be in any hurry for a hat....knowing he has left the ring barer + 3 hobbits in the hands of strangers.

If I returned naked, I would make a point of NOT wanting a hat and a point of getting me some damn clothes.

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Apr 26th, 2007 03:40 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flying High
Fly my Pretties Fly!!

besides...maybe his head was warm?

People keep disappearing and reappearing lol

Old Post May 8th, 2007 07:54 PM
Flying High is currently offline Click here to Send Flying High a Private Message Find more posts by Flying High Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

I doubt they wanted to waste time giving Gandalf a hat what with the dark Lord rising to power and slowly spreading his hand over Middle-earth as a dark cloud and all.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2007 09:17 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Secret Fire
Diverse, progress, change

Hats aren't the fashion trend in Lothlorien, long hair is wink

Old Post Oct 20th, 2007 07:59 AM
The Secret Fire is currently offline Click here to Send The Secret Fire a Private Message Find more posts by The Secret Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

It could be peter jacksons idea

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 09:35 PM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote