KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Saturdays...lazy days

Saturdays...lazy days
Started by: PadmeSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PadmeSkywalker
The Next Natalie Portman

Saturdays...lazy days

my goals for today lie in watching the trilogy again. Then going to Maryland to watch my boyfriend's high school band compete in Tournament of the Bands. Finally rounding out the day by playing a few games of LOTR TCG. Does anyone here play LOTR TCG?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2002 02:13 PM
PadmeSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send PadmeSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by PadmeSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Nope, I'd take a guess that To and Finti are probably getting drunk about now.

I aim to join them within the hour. big grin

Old Post Sep 28th, 2002 02:34 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

don't play it.
going away soon...still'll be a lazy day yes

Old Post Sep 28th, 2002 02:44 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PadmeSkywalker
The Next Natalie Portman

Drunk? Well that doesn't surprise me. I live in a party city so the majority of the town is drunk by noon and those that aren't, are getting paid generously by those that are! *I love tips....*

Old Post Sep 28th, 2002 03:03 PM
PadmeSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send PadmeSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by PadmeSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

quote:
Nope, I'd take a guess that To and Finti are probably getting drunk about now.
wrong about me there buddy, I have the weekend off work and I will just enjoy it sober eek! eek! Building up to a blasting party from the 10 of october

Old Post Sep 28th, 2002 03:18 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keokiswahine
Confusion

It's 0600 Saturday for me, and my day is just starting. It should be busy all day, but I don't move very fast on weekends, so we'll see how much stuff really gets done today.

Anybody seen yerssssss? I haven't seen him recently here in the forum. confused

Old Post Sep 28th, 2002 03:59 PM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PadmeSkywalker
The Next Natalie Portman

well you might want to be careful what you do at that party on Oct. 10th Finti. I mean, what with attempting to be the next president and all, you don't want people to black mail you....Trust me, pictures, you'll never live those down....*looking through hers from NYC last year*

Old Post Sep 28th, 2002 04:11 PM
REXXXX
Networking

laughing out loud

You don't think he's serious about the "Next President" thing, do you?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2002 04:14 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PadmeSkywalker
The Next Natalie Portman

Well he could win, I mean look who's in power now. But I seriously think we should get a female in the White House...look at Britian, they have a woman in charge, sure she technically isn't in charge, more of a figurehead, but still, women wouldn't do as much dancing around the issue as Bush does in a week....oh jeez there I go with my political stuff....I will stop now so as not to offend those here with my political views...I'll post my theory on Bush and Women in Power on the Political Discussion Forum later.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2002 04:21 PM
REXXXX
Networking

You mean the Pointless-Arguments-that-we-don't-want-in-the-GDF-Forum that we have? big grin

Old Post Sep 28th, 2002 04:36 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PadmeSkywalker
The Next Natalie Portman

Of course...there's a way to make it simple for others to understand.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2002 04:43 PM
REXXXX
Networking

If you say so...

Old Post Sep 28th, 2002 04:47 PM
Tex
Yumsz

I am refusing to do anything around the house this weekend. I'm going to order pizza and watch This Old House and Old Yankee Worshop and all thost other PBS shows all day.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2002 04:50 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PadmeSkywalker
The Next Natalie Portman

watching PBS?? hmm, I never thought about that.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2002 04:51 PM
REXXXX
Networking

PBS is either boring history shows or kiddy shows like Sesame Street.

Spongebob is on in 4 minutes for me. big grin

Old Post Sep 28th, 2002 04:56 PM
PadmeSkywalker
The Next Natalie Portman

And this comes from the one that just said Kiddy Shows...well I gtg, I have to do stretches...or when I dance again next week I might not have the strength to make it to the keyboard.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2002 05:00 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Spongebob Squarepants is a cool show!

See ya around then Padme. smile

Old Post Sep 28th, 2002 05:50 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Thank God you corrected yourself there, Padme. For a moment I thought you meant that Thatcher was back. Either that or Cherie Blair had managed some sort of weird power-play.

Anyway, just about all my days are lazy...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 28th, 2002 10:26 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Well duh! stick out tongue

Does anyone else think that Cherie Blair smiles like a bad ventriloquist act?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2002 09:49 AM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PadmeSkywalker
The Next Natalie Portman

Ever seen Robin Williams live on Broadway, he talks about plastic surgery and how people are like, "I am so scared *he's smiling like Cherie Blair* but I can't move my face!"

Old Post Sep 29th, 2002 01:51 PM