KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Beat full powered Orion. Someone.

Beat full powered Orion. Someone.
Started by: long pig

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Probably. But how would they get past the Astro Harness's field? And wouldn't Motherbox negate or heal the damage?

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2007 07:13 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Skeets
Rock his Mother****ing Jaw!
Even Orion wouldn't be able to take thousands of Superman level hits a second.

Orion is probably faster than Wonder Woman. He's no slouch.

Can Orion take a thousand punches from bart? Probably. Bart would just break his hand on Orion's steel hard hand. Plus, Orion doesn't even have to be touched, he simply can throw up and shield and start letting the MB act as a black hole for kinetic energy..

To my knowledge, Orion has never been knocked out by anything physical.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2007 07:14 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

Originally posted by long pig
Orion is probably faster than Wonder Woman. He's no slouch.

Can Orion take a thousand punches from bart? Probably. Bart would just break his hand on Orion's steel hard hand. Plus, Orion doesn't even have to be touched, he simply can throw up and shield and start letting the MB act as a black hole for kinetic energy..

To my knowledge, Orion has never been knocked out by anything physical.

Bart hurt his hand punching Orion?
Speed force Protects him from that.Orion ain't lasting more than a few seconds against Bart who's already rocked SBP(made him run like a *****) and Zoom.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2007 07:36 AM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Skeets
Bart hurt his hand punching Orion?
Speed force Protects him from that.Orion ain't lasting more than a few seconds against Bart who's already rocked SBP(made him run like a *****) and Zoom.

Speed force didn't help Wally from getting hurt-in fact-the speed force has never made any of the speedsters immune to being hurt.

Flash hurt his hand on slade.

Trying for a BFR? Orion can BT out or use the Motherbox to teleport. No biggie.

Plus, Orion is a speeder too. As fast or more likely faster than Wonder Woman.

Cool Orion feat: So, he's on earth dressed in bum's clothes and he gets mugged. They take off his glasses to see that he has no eyes (orion cut his own eyes out). So, while blind and turned the other way, they shot at him and he caught the bullets.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2007 07:47 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Ok.....that is freaking scary.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2007 07:52 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

Speed force didn't help Wally from getting hurt-in fact-the speed force has never made any of the speedsters immune to being hurt.

Flash hurt his hand on slade.

The Speed force protects them from hurting their hands when punching something/someone.Did you say Slade...no expression I'm not touching that.

Trying for a BFR? Orion can BT out or use the Motherbox to teleport. No biggie.

NO BFR required.Bart can simply rock his Jaw...a few thousand times before Orion can even think to lift a finger.

Plus, Orion is a speeder too. As fast or more likely faster than Wonder Woman.

Cool Orion feat: So, he's on earth dressed in bum's clothes and he gets mugged. They take off his glasses to see that he has no eyes (orion cut his own eyes out). So, while blind and turned the other way, they shot at him and he caught the bullets.

....no expression
Sure Orion is faster than Wonder Women and?Bart's millions of times faster than Orion.Bart has achieved instantaneous speed,and single handedly whooped Zoom's ass.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2007 07:54 AM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Instantaneous? That doesn't make sense. That's infinitely faster than light.

He had to have had some room to get momentum (like all flashes do. and all flashes have gotten hurt while in the speed force. many times) and Orion could already be out of reach and blasting.

Anyway, bart could TRY to hit him, but he'd just hit the shield. The harness can push lightspeed itself. If worse comes to worse, blow up the damn world or let motherbox mess with time.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2007 08:16 AM
Mr.Biscuits

Instantaneous? That doesn't make sense. That's infinitely faster than light.

He had to have had some room to get momentum (like all flashes do. and all flashes have gotten hurt while in the speed force. many times) and Orion could already be out of reach and blasting.

Anyway, bart could TRY to hit him, but he'd just hit the shield. The harness can push lightspeed itself. If worse comes to worse, blow up the damn world or let motherbox mess with time.

Haven't read any of the books with Bart as Flash eh?Bart is the Living Speed force,it's all his now.
If I wasn't so lazy I would of posted Bart Vs Zoom.
Would his shield stop Bart from phasing through it and Punching Orion's dome piece off?

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2007 08:27 AM
UniOmni
Outrageously Dickish

People who can beat a fullpowered Orion?

Thor, BRB due to the hammers being able to negate his trump card.

Superman - Just portrayed as more powerful on average.

Surfer vs Orion goes to Orion, even though he's not as durable, his warriors edge is what gets him the win, same as Thor vs Surfer.

Not a long list true, but he's not clearly above most herald class characters.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2007 01:39 PM
UniOmni is currently offline Click here to Send UniOmni a Private Message Find more posts by UniOmni Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

maybe Super-Adaptoid Absorbing Man Gladiator/Uni-Power War Hulk/Celestial Armor Darwin

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2007 02:55 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evolve
KMC Herald

Bloodlusted Thor would get a majority of wins off Orion.

Last edited by Evolve on Apr 23rd, 2007 at 03:13 PM

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2007 03:08 PM
Evolve is currently offline Click here to Send Evolve a Private Message Find more posts by Evolve Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

actually that is to be seen. Orion usually dumbs down during the JLA so i wouldn't actually use that. He's at least as strong as supes. He's a wayy better fighter. He has healing powers that would allow him to take just about anything thor could throw. He has his astro-harness which can emit blasts easily capable of killing someone in Supes durability range.

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2007 03:33 PM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Originally posted by UniOmni
People who can beat a fullpowered Orion?

Thor, BRB due to the hammers being able to negate his trump card.

Superman - Just portrayed as more powerful on average.

Surfer vs Orion goes to Orion, even though he's not as durable, his warriors edge is what gets him the win, same as Thor vs Surfer.

Not a long list true, but he's not clearly above most herald class characters.

Thor/BRB: Don't think so. As good as Mjolnir is, the AF and MB are better.

Superman: In all seriousness, negating the jobber aura, Orion is actually more powerful.

Surfer: This was giant PIS and not canon. Orion should have murdered Surfer.

Super-Adaptoid: No idea. This thing is a ***** to fight, but can it copy the AF?

Absorbing Man: Absorbing the AF will prove to be a really really bad idea.....

Gladiator: Nope.

Uni-Power War Hulk: **** no.

Celestial Armor Darwin: No idea.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2007 06:38 PM
D-Block

Re: Beat full powered Orion. Someone.

To me, this character is SO hard to figure out where he ranks in the "who's the best" category. So, I thought people could throw out some people who they think can beat him. Hopefully, my other D.C folks will help me out with the debate.

Rules: Average herald level. No surfer.
No time/reality bending.
No magic.
I want to say no to allowing around light speed, but...he's got superhuman speed himself so I don't know.
No BFR.

Well, that's it. Seriously, let's figure out his tier. Junt and the other D.C ryders help me out here.

Here's a bio http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orion_%28comics%29

I don't see any Average herald level beating a full powered Orion.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2007 07:46 PM
D-Block is currently offline Click here to Send D-Block a Private Message Find more posts by D-Block Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UniOmni
Outrageously Dickish

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Thor/BRB: Don't think so. As good as Mjolnir is, the AF and MB are better.

Superman: In all seriousness, negating the jobber aura, Orion is actually more powerful.

Surfer: This was giant PIS and not canon. Orion should have murdered Surfer.

Super-Adaptoid: No idea. This thing is a ***** to fight, but can it copy the AF?

Absorbing Man: Absorbing the AF will prove to be a really really bad idea.....

Gladiator: Nope.

Uni-Power War Hulk: **** no.

Celestial Armor Darwin: No idea.

AstroForce is better than Mjnollir? Debateable.

Possible, but that doesn't nullify the fact that since it's an energy attack consistently, it works to the advantage of Thor/BRB to absorb and reflect it back onto Orion times ten.

Surfer beating Orion was pis?

Why?

I agree that it shouldn't have been so easily accomplished, but i wouldn't call bs if either had taken the win.

Orion vs Superman is always a good match.

Superman being more or less powerful is up for debate.

It's akin to Surfer vs Superman.

Orion is much more versatile true, but some would argue Superman is just as potent, even if he is limited in application.

Lol at the mood of your post.

Whatever made you think that Orion would murder elite top tiers in battle?

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2007 08:00 PM
UniOmni is currently offline Click here to Send UniOmni a Private Message Find more posts by UniOmni Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

The nature of the AF. It's unlike anything in marvel and it's the opposite power of the OE. Only the power of the source has been able to block it outright.

Mjolnir CAN'T absorb the Astro Force. The nature of the power makes that impossible.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2007 08:50 PM
UniOmni
Outrageously Dickish

The hammer, which has absorbed anything that the wielder wanted it to absorb, can't absorb something like the AF?

Why?

The AF is basically the same thing as the PC.

And the hammer has never had a problem absorbing that.

I just want to know what makes you think the AF is above the hammer, or anyone i named.

And the Fury would decimate Orion.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2007 09:08 PM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Fury decimates everyone. roll eyes (sarcastic) But.....can he adapt to the AF? Good question.

AF is different than the PC. DC doesn't work the same way as Marvel.

And how many times do I have to say this? THE AF IS DIFFERENT FROM ANYTHING IN MARVEL. THERE IS NO COUNTERPART. Same with the OE.

What makes it different? The Source. Ask LP, Juntai, Draco and others. The nature of things powered by, or from, the Source, makes them undefendable by most things in Marvel. Like the way Magic trumps most things in Marvel. Except worse.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2007 09:12 PM
UniOmni
Outrageously Dickish

The fury would adapt to the AF, since that's what it does. If it can adapt to Reality warping on an insane scale, it can adapt to something much less than that.

Secondly, i'm not going to ask Draco anything about the Source, or NG related since that thread he made before where he claimed that all of Darkseids appearances in recent times have been avatars.

That thread was full of falsehoods and just out and out wrong on many levels.

Third, i don't ask others what i already know myself.

The AF is powerful, but it's not the end all of everything.

Maybe it was intended to be, but it's not shown.

And going by your weak stance, Surfer beating Orion wasn't pis, since there's nothing in DC that equates to the PC.

Except the fact that the AF is the power of the source, where as the PC is the energy of the universe.

Analogous, if i say so myself.

And no heat, but did you read much with the NG's, or did you go by the respect forum?

Curious, is all.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2007 09:21 PM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

The Source trumps the power cosmic. That's not up for discussion. DC WORKS DIFFERENTLY THAN MARVEL! I've read some new gods and talked to alot of posters on here. It's you who doesn't get how powerful the new gods are.

Get Long Pig in here, he'll prove me right.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2007 09:24 PM