KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Superman » Who can beat Superman inside the Sun's Core?!

Who can beat Superman inside the Sun's Core?!
Started by: masterbruce

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (29): « First ... « 27 28 [29]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Q99

quote: (post)
Originally posted by abhilegend
DC one million would disagree with you and no surfer isn't going to deal with a superman in the core of sun. He would get beat to death.

DC One Million, he had gone out, traveled to the edge of the universe, learned some source secrets, and apparently was a fair bit stronger even before he entered the Sun,

Of note, in OWAW, he was almost driven insane and killed by his dip, it was on the edge of his ability to handle.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2012 03:22 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Q99
DC One Million, he had gone out, traveled to the edge of the universe, learned some source secrets, and apparently was a fair bit stronger even before he entered the Sun,

Of note, in OWAW, he was almost driven insane and killed by his dip, it was on the edge of his ability to handle.

Pure speculation with nothing concrete. Where did you found out that he was "almost killed"? He was momentarily disoriented because of massive surge of power and his own pain. He's been in suns before and after that incident. He's absorbed a sun before too.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2012 09:35 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Newjak
Actually I would say Surfer would have a chance. He's already wielded the energies of the Crunch, so I could for instance see Surfer making the Sun go Nova or instantly form into a black hole if needed.

Maybe he could but wouldn't make a difference to the fight. Supes would just be too powerful at this point.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2012 04:00 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by Newjak
Actually I would say Surfer would have a chance. He's already wielded the energies of the Crunch, so I could for instance see Surfer making the Sun go Nova or instantly form into a black hole if needed.
Surfer isn't going to destroy Earth to put down Superman, so he's not going to Nova or Black Hole in the sun.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Feb 25th, 2012 02:42 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Using DC One Million as the benchmark for how long Supes can last inside the sun isn't the best logic--as before he spent his eons dipping, Supes had already been drastically amped by the power he gained from "the very edge of time and space" (presumably the Source Wall.)

As for Supes nearly being killed/driven insane during his OWAW sun-dip:
(please log in to view the image)
"No me. No them. No pain. No heart. Just power... Focus. Clarity. Kill."

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Feb 27th, 2012 at 04:49 PM

Old Post Feb 27th, 2012 04:46 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote