KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Hottest Smallville Girl?

Whos Hottest?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Lois 31 54.39%
Chloe 9 15.79%
Lana 17 29.82%
Total: 57 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Hottest Smallville Girl?
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Aede Madavan
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kara, by far. Anybody that says Chloe has been blessed with absolutely terrible taste.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2010 01:36 AM
Aede Madavan is currently offline Click here to Send Aede Madavan a Private Message Find more posts by Aede Madavan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Aede Madavan
Anybody that says Chloe has been blessed with absolutely terrible taste.

This.

Lana for me.

Maybe that psycho teleporting chick. Raya was kinda hot too.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2010 04:39 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
complexbrother
The protector of logic

Lois .

but if I really had a choice I would pick Tina Greer
(please log in to view the image)
a shapeshifter, why pick one when I can have em all.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2010 08:31 PM
complexbrother is currently offline Click here to Send complexbrother a Private Message Find more posts by complexbrother Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr Mystery
Supervillain Sensation

I like the way you think.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2010 10:18 PM
Dr Mystery is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Mystery a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Mystery Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ringtones
Restricted

Account Restricted

lana

Old Post Mar 4th, 2011 09:02 PM
ringtones is currently offline Click here to Send ringtones a Private Message Find more posts by ringtones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

I disagree with the Chloe comment, because Allison Mack is absolutely beautiful, & nothing on this planet can convince me otherwise.

But yeah, if I had my pick it'd most definitely be Lois/Erica or Kara/Laura.

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post Apr 24th, 2011 01:18 AM
Davis Bloome is currently offline Click here to Send Davis Bloome a Private Message Find more posts by Davis Bloome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
C-3POTheClever

Lana hands down!

Old Post Oct 15th, 2014 08:27 AM
C-3POTheClever is currently offline Click here to Send C-3POTheClever a Private Message Find more posts by C-3POTheClever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lana BY FAR. No one else comes close.

Most people believe Evolution not because they themselves are dumb, but cause they trust the "experts" who are feeding them evolutionary fast food, and so they don't bother questioning whether or not it's true.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2014 07:33 AM
Star428 is currently offline Click here to Send Star428 a Private Message Find more posts by Star428 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

LOL. I can't believe Lois won this. Lana should've won easily.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Jul 19th, 2019 06:24 AM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Chloe should win. Hear me out...Lana and Lois might have better looking faces, but Lana has no real t*ts to speak of. Chloe has a nice rack and a phat ass too. Lois might have a nice ass, but it ain't phat.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2019 01:42 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Surtur
Chloe should win. Hear me out...Lana and Lois might have better looking faces, but Lana has no real t*ts to speak of. Chloe has a nice rack and a phat ass too. Lois might have a nice ass, but it ain't phat.

Kara was all out perfection though

Chloe is like youd marry her because shed be good to you. And you wouldnt feel insecure about other guys constantly chasing her.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2019 04:50 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

With me though, face is far more important than **** or a**. Remember seeing Lana in a swimsuit in the first or second season. Her body is not bad at all. I also like Kristin Kruek's voice far more than the other two actresses' voices.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Jul 20th, 2019 06:23 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Chloe is like youd marry her because shed be good to you. And you wouldnt feel insecure about other guys constantly chasing her.

Very true.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2019 06:26 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Speaking of Chloe, the actress who plays her (Allison Mack) has gotten in a lot of trouble with the law recently. Something about being involved in some kind of sex slave cult.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2019 06:30 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Maybe I'm bias cuz I thought the character of Lana was really annoying.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2019 08:46 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Speaking of Chloe, the actress who plays her (Allison Mack) has gotten in a lot of trouble with the law recently. Something about being involved in some kind of sex slave cult.

Yeah, funny enough the girl who plays Lana was also connected to the group, but to a much lesser extent and didn't do anything illegal(this was a group within a group, so not everybody connected knew about it).

Old Post Jul 20th, 2019 08:48 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, funny enough the girl who plays Lana was also connected to the group, but to a much lesser extent and didn't do anything illegal(this was a group within a group, so not everybody connected knew about it).

From what I heard, Kristin Kruek (the girl who plays Lana) was the one who told Allison about the larger, public group. But yeah, Kristin didn't know about the secrect sex slave cult within the larger group. At least, she claimed she didn't and there was no evidence linking her to it so she wasn't charged in the end.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2019 10:41 PM
Arachnid1

LMAO I was 14 when I made this thread. It's been around for almost half my life. Good to see it still kicking.

Anyway, tops are still Lois and Chloe IMO (disregarding the whole sex trafficking cult thing with Chloe's actress, that was such a fkn curveball to my life).

PWNT

Old Post Sep 5th, 2019 01:47 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote