KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » POTC 4 Predictions

POTC 4 Predictions
Started by: Shadow0fabandit

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by IheartPocky
O0o Thats right! smile

Nono nvm didn't it also say 1552? oh nvm if Ponce de leon found the fountain then it would work haha. I forgot this is only half real history in these movies.

or what if Beckett didnt really die....i mean all we see is a Body fall on the EITC flag does that really mean he is dead?? lol

or what about Blackbeard? or some other real evil Pirate!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post May 29th, 2007 09:15 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned, but what about the Empress?

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post May 29th, 2007 09:25 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surreal_44

I have a question; why wouldn't Will and Elizabeth have a story to tell anymore? They've got ten years apart, but they could make a movie in that time period where they have an adventure. It would take a bit of magic, of course, but it is possible. big grin

~Banner made by JES, avatar made by Veronica_Rich. Thanks, girls!!~

Old Post May 29th, 2007 09:36 PM
Surreal_44 is currently offline Click here to Send Surreal_44 a Private Message Find more posts by Surreal_44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

Will and Elizabeth already told their story big grin. As a couple. Their $1.98 romace has already been ressolved smile.

What I want is their adventures as individual people. Bootstrap and Will. Their time together and if they met or came across with anyone interesting. How about Jack?

Elizabeth is pretty fickle. So where has she gone to through all these years while waiting for Will?

I want to know what the hell happened with Jack, Barbossa and crew in between those 10 years.

Hell, I even want to know about the strumpets big grin.

Old Post May 29th, 2007 09:47 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

yes and what happened to all the Pirates?? Obviously the Pirates never even went into Battle (it was Just the Dutchman and the Pearl that went at it)....they are all still very much alive and the 2 big ships that supposebly are the Big Threats are still ran by Pirates and still exsist!....so Piracy is Not over!! Piracy was saved! So what then??

Face Ladies and Gents This Story is NOT Over!!! smile

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post May 29th, 2007 10:29 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

Oh, dude!

What about the rest of the people from the EITC? Did they decide to hide out forever? Or do they have someone else who is as evil as Beckett as a leader?

For some reason, I'm not convinced that Beckett is dead lol stick out tongue

Old Post May 29th, 2007 10:35 PM
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

lol i can imagine the trailer for Pirates 4 now... a new beckett will be in charge "Did you really think we'd let you get away that easily?" (referring to the pirates) hahaha

Old Post May 29th, 2007 10:56 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

LMAO evil face

Or Elizabeth saying: "You really think I will choose to stay to wait for Will for the next 10 years?" *grabs Jack* "Then you're watching the wrong movie." *Jumps on Jack and kisses him*

Pirates of the Caribbean 4: The Return of Beckett and Sparrabeth evil face

Old Post May 29th, 2007 11:00 PM
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

LOL

Come on, Disney! eek! pirate

Old Post May 29th, 2007 11:04 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

yay!!! eek!

Pirates of the Caribbean 4: Fate Intervenes Yet Again big grin

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post May 30th, 2007 12:13 AM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

Hehe. I love that title stick out tongue

Old Post May 30th, 2007 12:24 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

le there!!! too bad that would never happen. maybe Pirates of the Caribbean: Destinies Entwined

WHAT NOW?!

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post May 30th, 2007 12:29 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mauler
Jedi Shadow

My prediciton: Pirates of the Caribbean4

Plot:The kid is not Will's son, is Jack Sparrow Jr.... haha

Last edited by mauler on May 30th, 2007 at 12:38 AM

Old Post May 30th, 2007 12:36 AM
mauler is currently offline Click here to Send mauler a Private Message Find more posts by mauler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Pirates of the Caribbean 4: Attack of the Killer Sea Turtles

Elizabeth and little Will Jr. walk about Shipwreck Cove.

Jr: I'm so glad Uncle Jack and Uncle Gibbs came to join us for our picnic.

Elizabeth: What an odd thing to say. That sounds like exposition used in a movie. Never mind. Here they come.

Jack: (spreads arms) I don't feel hugging..... (Liz and Jr. hug him)

Gibbs: Ahem. (Liz and Jr. hug him. Jack edges over. He gives Jack a look)

Jack: I brought some exotic Turkish food and lace from France for the lady...what's that over there?

Elizabeth: Jack, stop being stupid.

Jr: No, Mommy, it looks like a gator.

Gibbs: That ain't no gator. It's a sea turtle...that's 10 ft long!

(A giant turtle with giant fangs creeps slowly up to them)

Elizabeth: What'll we do?

Jack: It's a turtle, love. We've got maybe 15 whole minutes to think before it gets close to us.

Old Post May 30th, 2007 01:50 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

I've been thinking about a trailer for 4 all night lol. and little scenes and such.

And I've got a funny scene in mind, funny to me at least lol. Oh and Lizzie and Will name their child Jack in my fantasy! lol Their little way of thanking him and whatnot. smile Oh yeah and in my fantasy 4th movie, Will's curse isn't broken and during the next 10 years will is gone Lizzie and Jack jr. end up helping Jack with the Fountain of Youth adventure. And I was sorta thinking maybe Liz would maybe want to find it so she could be with Will forever. The child as well smile

Oh and i was thinking about norrie too. A new thought just came to me.. The new Baddie Beckett is the one that gets Norrie back from Davy Jone's Locker because he thinks he can use him. It wouldn't work for the main characters to bring him back.

Last edited by IheartPocky on May 30th, 2007 at 02:13 AM

Old Post May 30th, 2007 02:08 AM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

OMG in My Fantasy The little Boy's name is Jack too!!

Jack is on his way to Shipwreck cove to see his father to gather some info as to where the Fountain of Youth might be or something when he gets caught in a storm and is shipwrecked....he gets washed up ashore and little Jack finds him laying in the sand unconcious....little Jack tells his mother Liz that there is a man and Liz goes to see him and sees it's Jack.....she nurses him back to health and he wakes up after a couple of days to find little Jack sitting at his bedside..he sees the little boy is clever and witty and they have a fun little conversation and bond over the fact that both their names are Jack b4 Liz comes in and is stunned that he's awake and he is stunned that she is THERE and a Mother...lol!! Sparks fly and they fall in Love all over again but they dont say anything until Will comes back and his curse is over Liz gives him back his heart and says this doesnt belong to her anymore and she tells him that 2 years after he left Jack and her saw each other and 1 thing led to another and she was unfaithful to him... she tells him her son is 8 years old and is Jacks!! And then Liz, Jack and Jack Jr. comendeer a ship and live happily ever after!! big grin lol

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post May 30th, 2007 04:43 AM
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

LOL mine is slightly different haha it begins with Jack and barbie and gibbs at a dock like tortuga or something and jack turns around and Jack jr is standing extremely close to him and he does little scream. Then he looks up and see lizzie and scream again. They have some chit chat and she says somehow that the kid's name is jack.

Here's how the next part goes:

Jack "Jack!?"
Barbie "Jack!?"
Jack "You named the monkey Jack!? I mean err child?"

hehe its stupid but i liked it ! eek! anyhoo... smile

Old Post May 30th, 2007 05:06 AM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

lmao lmao!!

Jack is a Popular name!! lol

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post May 30th, 2007 06:19 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

gah.. imagine that! Lizzie named the kid Jack!

Lizzie: Jack?! where are you?
Jack.. Sparrow: Still Captain to you love.. what is it?
Lizzie: I was talking about my son.
Jack.. Sparrow: Oh.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post May 30th, 2007 02:36 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Pic of what Will will look like in POTC 4: Fountain of Youth.

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g...ackie/crabs.gif

Old Post May 30th, 2007 07:47 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote