KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Favorite Disney villain

Favorite Disney villain
Started by: misskraidridley

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
misskraidridley

Favorite Disney villain

Do you have a favorite Disney villain?

Mine is Judge Claude Frollo from Hunchback of Notre Dame. He is the most darkest, most evil, disturbing and
intitmidating of all the Disney villains. He has a harsh hatred for gypsies and he does have a religous personality. He also murdered a woman on the steps of the church.

Here's a pic of him.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...Judgefrollo.jpg

Old Post May 27th, 2007 07:44 PM
misskraidridley is currently offline Click here to Send misskraidridley a Private Message Find more posts by misskraidridley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

I concur; Frollo was my favorite Disney villain, and he was one of the most complex. He is irredeemably evil, but he doesn't see himself as such, but rather that he's being corrupted by lust, and it's refreshing to find a villain not motivated by power or wealth, since he already has plenty enough of both. Not to mention the man is as clever and manipulative as they come. Tony Jay's [R.I.P] unique and commanding voice doesn't hurt either.

Old Post May 27th, 2007 09:48 PM
Gideon is currently offline Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rampant ox

Mine would have to be Scar. He is cynical and sarcastic with an insatiable lust for power, all hidden by a charasmatic yet arrogant personality. He knows what he wants and doesnt let anyone stand in his way. The voice work provided by Jeremy Irons is also top class.

Old Post May 28th, 2007 12:05 AM
Rampant ox is currently offline Click here to Send Rampant ox a Private Message Find more posts by Rampant ox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LoneUnknown
You filthy old soomka!

Mine would have to be Hades from Hercules. He's the funniest Disney villain IMO and James Woods voices him, what more can I say?

"I'm singing in the rain, just singing in the rain. What a glorious feeling, I'm happy again."

Old Post May 28th, 2007 02:51 PM
LoneUnknown is currently offline Click here to Send LoneUnknown a Private Message Find more posts by LoneUnknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

There are so many old disney movies villains that I can't name them all.I love them all!jm

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 12:42 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GGS

Jafar from Aladdin LOL!

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 02:37 PM
GGS is currently offline Click here to Send GGS a Private Message Find more posts by GGS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

That was the name I was thinking of!jm

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2007 12:30 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
2D_MASTER
Restricted

Account Restricted

None of Disney's villains seemed nearly as evil as Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty. She was a extremely powerful black witch, her design was awesome. She could also turn into a hell-fire breathing black Dragon. All other Disney villians seemed really dim compared to her, but this is coming from somebody who loathes Disney most movies.

Shut up! It's Daddy, you shithead! Where's my bourbon?

Last edited by 2D_MASTER on Jun 7th, 2007 at 03:17 PM

Old Post Jun 7th, 2007 03:12 PM
2D_MASTER is currently offline Click here to Send 2D_MASTER a Private Message Find more posts by 2D_MASTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

One of mine would be Jafar. He was very intelligent and manipulative and knew how to get what he wants. Also after he became a Genie he became one of the most(if not THE MOST) powerful Disney villain to ever exist.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Jun 15th, 2007 08:51 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nauj
Bebop

Ursula, Scar, Jafer and Frollo are my favorites

lo lo Bromios lo lo Dendrites lo lo Eleutherios lo lo Enorches...

Old Post Jun 30th, 2007 11:00 PM
Prince Nauj is currently offline Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LoneUnknown
You filthy old soomka!

How could I forget Medusa from The Rescuers?! The most hilarious, devilish female Disney villain ever.

"I'm singing in the rain, just singing in the rain. What a glorious feeling, I'm happy again."

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2007 06:43 PM
LoneUnknown is currently offline Click here to Send LoneUnknown a Private Message Find more posts by LoneUnknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rampant ox
Mine would have to be Scar.

"If you were me, you'd know the safest place to hide...is in sanity!

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2007 08:22 PM
Devil King is currently offline Click here to Send Devil King a Private Message Find more posts by Devil King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Terror of Death
Haseo

Mesagog from power rangers.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2007 10:05 PM
Terror of Death is currently offline Click here to Send Terror of Death a Private Message Find more posts by Terror of Death Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
colonelf40
Restricted

Account Restricted

scar is cool, so is jafar but my favourite has to be Shere Khan in jungle book. Tony Jay did his voice and he was really cool!

Attachment: 2003_the_jungle_book_2_008.jpg
This has been downloaded 146 time(s).

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 06:57 AM
colonelf40 is currently offline Click here to Send colonelf40 a Private Message Find more posts by colonelf40 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Locard
barely speaking english

Maleficent, shes the only disney villain that i've ever found scary.

she reeks evilness and really does look satanic

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 06:18 AM
Locard is currently offline Click here to Send Locard a Private Message Find more posts by Locard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Re: Favorite Disney villain

Originally posted by misskraidridley
Do you have a favorite Disney villain?

Mine is Judge Claude Frollo from Hunchback of Notre Dame. He is the most darkest, most evil, disturbing and
intitmidating of all the Disney villains. He has a harsh hatred for gypsies and he does have a religous personality. He also murdered a woman on the steps of the church.

Here's a pic of him.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...Judgefrollo.jpg

Yeah Frollo scared me as well. I'm a Christian and to see a Christian bad guy on screen was a new experience for me. laughing

I would nominate Scar simply cos Lion king totally rocks yes

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 05:18 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by LoneUnknown
Mine would have to be Hades from Hercules. He's the funniest Disney villain IMO and James Woods voices him, what more can I say?
I concur. Hades was the funniest Disney villain that ever existed. He's also very powerful and is the Lord of the Underworld.
Originally posted by 2D_MASTER
Maleficent was an extremely powerful black witch, her design was awesome. She could also turn into a hell-fire breathing black Dragon.
Amen.
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
One of mine would be Jafar. He was very intelligent and manipulative and knew how to get what he wants. Also after he became a Genie he became one of the most(if not THE MOST) powerful Disney villain to ever exist.
Definitely.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 07:54 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ursula.

A Witch

An Octopus

Transformation into a Beatiful Women

What could be more sinister?

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 08:19 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Terror of Death
Haseo

Koragg, Zeltrax, and Kamdor are pretty cool too.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 10:59 PM
Terror of Death is currently offline Click here to Send Terror of Death a Private Message Find more posts by Terror of Death Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davehead
BEWY!

I realize he's not officially a villain, but I definitely choose Chernabog from the Night on Bald Mountain segment of Fantasia. That was always my favourite part as a kid. Let's face it; he's massive, he has unlimited control over demons and spirits, and he has a very dark theme song. Plus, he can probably fly.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2007 02:19 AM
Davehead is currently offline Click here to Send Davehead a Private Message Find more posts by Davehead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote