KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Favorite Disney villain

Favorite Disney villain
Started by: misskraidridley

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tyranno-Chris
HI! My Name Is!

I kinda like the dude from the black cauldron, but my favorite is the Aliens from Chicken Little.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2007 06:56 AM
Tyranno-Chris is currently offline Click here to Send Tyranno-Chris a Private Message Find more posts by Tyranno-Chris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dsilva

Jafar is my fav. coz hes not just evil, he's fun ny as well. Also I like scar and the witch.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 11:30 AM
dsilva is currently offline Click here to Send dsilva a Private Message Find more posts by dsilva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
masterpiece

i like, oh whats his name, i think Smythe. he's Captain Hook's assistant. i like the way he acts, he's pretty funny and silly. but though he is not the villain in Peter Pan, i like him, but he is not my favorite, i would have to think about that.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 03:37 PM
masterpiece is currently offline Click here to Send masterpiece a Private Message Find more posts by masterpiece Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
masterpiece

i thought about it and i like Clayton. i like his stubborness and besides, Tarzan is my favorite Disney classic

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 04:10 PM
masterpiece is currently offline Click here to Send masterpiece a Private Message Find more posts by masterpiece Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
masterpiece

Hades is cool too, man is he hilarious

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 04:10 PM
Council#13
The Omega Male

Yeah, my favorites would be: Scar, Hades, Captain Barbossa, and Davy Jones.

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Aug 29th, 2007 01:42 PM
Council#13 is currently offline Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Oomny
Promising Tomorrows

Gaston-What a Tool

Malificent-PURE FREAKIN EVIL

Jafar-Case and Point.

Davy Jones-Dare I call him a Villian?

Old Post Aug 29th, 2007 05:02 PM
Oomny is currently offline Click here to Send Oomny a Private Message Find more posts by Oomny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

Oh, I forgot about this one earlier. Shanyu from Mulan.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2007 02:23 PM
Council#13 is currently offline Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mark Question
Lurker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Oomny
Gaston-What a Tool

laughing out loud Gaston rules.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2007 12:37 AM
Mark Question is currently offline Click here to Send Mark Question a Private Message Find more posts by Mark Question Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SIC_666
You Made Me....

SCAR!!! Sorry but Scar is the no questions asked best villian in the Disney franchise...he killed Mufassa :'( my favourite badass villian even tho he was kinda a pussy when it came to the crunch lol

I also like Shaun Yu from Mulan he was an evil son of a Hunn.... confused ....*tumbleweed*

"My god..The House of Ribs..Gone"

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2007 12:17 AM
SIC_666 is currently offline Click here to Send SIC_666 a Private Message Find more posts by SIC_666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SIC_666
You Made Me....

Originally posted by masterpiece
Hades is cool too, man is he hilarious

I forgot about Hades hes awsoume and Hopper from bugs life with kevin spacey as the voice genius to cast him imo

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2007 12:19 AM
SIC_666 is currently offline Click here to Send SIC_666 a Private Message Find more posts by SIC_666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SIC_666
You Made Me....

i dont think anybody metioned Eezema and Kronk from The Emporers New Groove LOL legendary and easliy my Favourite Disney film and they were halirous as Villians

Eezema: Take him out of town and finish the job
Kronk:....What about dinner
Eezema: Kronk this is kind of important
Kronk:How about deseret
Eezema:....We';; i suppose theres time for desert
Kronk: And Coffee?
Eezema:....Alright a quick cup of coffee THEN TAKE HIM OUT OF TOWN AN FINISH THE JOB

lol and his shoulder Angels LMAO!!!

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2007 12:24 AM
Council#13
The Omega Male

laughing out loud SIC_666 brings up some pretty good points! Yzma and Hopper! Man, those two were great. There's basically no Disney villain that I don't like!

Yeah, Yzma is hilarious. She's up there with Scar, Shanyu, Hades, Barbossa, and Davy Jones. Is there any I missed out?

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2007 02:11 PM
SIC_666
You Made Me....

Yew missed Malificent

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2007 12:27 AM
Leggy_n_Merry
There is always hope

I think Scar is my favourite one ever.

I also like Jafar and Frollo.

Edit: Oooo I didn't really think of the Pirate of the Caribbean characters. I looooove Barbossa. Cutler Beckett and Davy Jones are also some of my favourites.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2007 04:02 PM
Leggy_n_Merry is currently offline Click here to Send Leggy_n_Merry a Private Message Find more posts by Leggy_n_Merry Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

Originally posted by Leggy_n_Merry

Edit: Oooo I didn't really think of the Pirate of the Caribbean characters. I looooove Barbossa. Cutler Beckett and Davy Jones are also some of my favourites.

I don't like Beckett very much.

laughing out loud I love the Baron and Baroness from the first Princess Diaries movie, and the small part they played in the sequel.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2007 01:50 PM
Leggy_n_Merry
There is always hope

Originally posted by Council#13
I don't like Beckett very much.

Aww don't you? I think he's amazing. He's just so smug, he makes me laugh.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2007 03:22 PM
Leggy_n_Merry is currently offline Click here to Send Leggy_n_Merry a Private Message Find more posts by Leggy_n_Merry Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

Originally posted by Leggy_n_Merry
Aww don't you? I think he's amazing. He's just so smug, he makes me laugh.

laughing out loud I thought his death was kind of stupid, though. I was expecting something less.... well, it looked REALLY computer animated and he looked like an idiot walking down those stairs.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2007 01:48 PM
Leggy_n_Merry
There is always hope

Originally posted by Council#13
laughing out loud I thought his death was kind of stupid, though. I was expecting something less.... well, it looked REALLY computer animated and he looked like an idiot walking down those stairs.

I know what you mean. The way he was walking didn't look real and somehow no wood chippings or anything scraped his face.. he was totally unaffected. But I did rather like it..apart from the very end bit.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2007 09:19 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Davy Jones>Beckett. That is all.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Sep 15th, 2007 03:47 AM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote