KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » New Jedi Academy Campaign Intro and Character creation

New Jedi Academy Campaign Intro and Character creation
Started by: Versyn Gaul

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KMC's Superboy
Boy Of Steel

i could be between the Star wars mmovies

Old Post Feb 28th, 2008 07:42 AM
KMC's Superboy is currently offline Click here to Send KMC's Superboy a Private Message Find more posts by KMC's Superboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Mean Queen
Queen Of all you see

yeah that would be cool

Old Post Feb 28th, 2008 07:53 AM
The Mean Queen is currently offline Click here to Send The Mean Queen a Private Message Find more posts by The Mean Queen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Lets have Imperials.

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Feb 28th, 2008 02:55 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Space battles.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2008 02:55 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Mean Queen
Queen Of all you see

cool yeah

Old Post Feb 29th, 2008 04:57 AM
The Mean Queen is currently offline Click here to Send The Mean Queen a Private Message Find more posts by The Mean Queen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

And a massive Imperial super weapon called the Galactic Disrupter. I have designed this already.

Old Post Feb 29th, 2008 08:57 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Oh good, another Imperial superweapon...

Old Post Feb 29th, 2008 09:02 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

GALACTIC DISRUPTER
(Galactic class Super Star Destroyer)

[image omitted]

Specs:

Length (at longest point): 2,500,000 meters.

Width (at widest point): 400,000 meters.
Depth (at deepest point): 50,000 meters to the centre; 100,000 meters in total.

[image omitted]

Crew:

Officers: 5,000,000
Technicians: 30,000,000
Engineers: 20,000,000
Scientists: 5,000,000
Pilots: 1,000,000
Gunners: 200,000,000
Stormtroopers: 300,000,000
Elite Stormtroopers: 100,000,000
Scout Troopers: 50,000,000
Dark Troopers: 5,000,000
[Droids: 100,000,000]

Total Crew: 716,000,000 not including droids.
Total Troops: 455,000,000
Capacity: 1,000,000,000

Armaments:

Automated Light Lasers: 200,000,000
Heavy Turbo Lasers: 150,000,000
Automated Turbo Lasers: 150,000,000
Ion Cannons: 50,000,000
Tractor-Beam Emitters: 10,000,000
Concussion Missile Launchers: 5,000,000

Total Armaments: 565,000,000

Ysalamiri cloning cylinders: 2,000,000

Shield Projectors: 1,000,000

Old Post Feb 29th, 2008 11:04 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

(This is quoted from the Star Wars story I am currently working on. Tell me what you think of the GD...? This has been poted nowhere else on the internet so consider this an privlige)

Grand Admiral Palleon looked at the screen to see an infinite amount of numbers and text scroll upward in a dazzling display.

The technician simplified the, on-screen, information verbally. "The Galactic Disrupter is eighty-seven percent completed. We are currently installing the last of the massive fusion engines within the superstructure and are finishing the building process on the two largest production facilities. It will be possible to carry out our first test of the stations systems within the next week." Captain Juion beamed a proud smile on hearing that piece of information. Dan also shared the pleasure. "The Galactic Disrupter is roughly two thousand five hundred kilometres long, four hundred kilometres deep and six hundred kilometres in width at its widest point. Presently the GD currently staffed by ten million personnel, but once completed it will staff approximately seven hundred and sixteen million personnel. That is around five million officers, thirty million technicians, thirty million engineers, two hundred million gun crew personnel, one million pilots, and four hundred and fifty five million troops. Sir, please note that these numbers do not include the one hundred million droids for ship maintenance." The technician paused to allow Palleon to take it all in.

Harsom voiced a question. "With that many staff, won't the interior space of the GD be cramped?"

The technician smiled and answered. "The GD is very spacious within and can hold roughly one billion personnel at maximum. Remember that there are many levels and sub-levels and each has the capacity to hold around fifty to one hundred million working staff, troops and droids. Then there are the four thousand hangers of various sizes; two hundred of which can hold two Imperial class Destroyers or alternatively five Victory class Star Destroyers each. There is one main hanger on the underside, which can store, service and fully repair over one hundred Imperial class Star Destroyers or five hundred Victory class Destroyers at any one time. Another one hundred hangers are for ground equipment such as the fifty AT-AT's spread across several Imperial Star Destroyers, and one thousand AT-ST's stocked on the GD along with one million TX tanks and other ground equipment. There are two thousand four hundred TIE fighters, ranging from the normal TIE's to the newer TIE Defenders and Interceptors, currently stocked on the Galactic Disrupter alone not counting the fleet, and hope to have about fourteen thousand four hundred fighters in total ready to fill three hundred hangers allocated, plus another four hundred and eighty thousand fighters in deep storage. All the remaining hangers are service hangers and personal shuttle bays." The technician paused to allow Harsom or the Grand Admiral time to absorb the information.

"There are also ten, four-kilometre long and one-kilometre wide production facilities spaced evenly across the heavily armoured underside. Each of these facilities are capable of producing three Imperial class Star Destroyers, or fifteen Victory Destroyers at any one time within a time frame of three weeks or alternatively each facility can produce over ten thousand TIE fighters a week. The facilities are entirely automated and only require raw or recycled material and planetary resources. There are two; thirty-kilometre long and two-kilometre wide production facilities capable of producing two Executor or Sovereign class Super Star Destroyers each, and that are still under construction. Lastly the Galactic Disrupter also has ten thousand ysalamiri cloning cylinders currently pumping out ten thousand clones a month and we plan to have over two million up and running when the project is completed. The reason for only one clone a month per cloning cylinder is to give time for mental stability and to make sure we do not have an overflow of personnel until they are required to be replaced."

This brought a little worry to Palleon's features. Cloning? Was it too much? As they say less is more. And from what he had heard so far he should have actually checked on the project much sooner. Palleon was proud though and knew that the Empire was in far better a position than ever imaginable. Even the Dark Ring, if it still existed, would be hard pressed against the Galactic Disrupter due to the fact that the Dark Ring was tied to an immobile star unlike the GD, which was capable of sublight and lightspeed. Sheer size didn't always matter as long as it could actually threaten directly and not indirectly.

The technician continued his rundown with large grin on his face. "The Galactic Disrupter is armed with over two hundred million light laser cannons…" He explained the unusual feature. "Because none of our warships are equipped low yield energy weapons we had to design these from the ground up. During the reign of the Emperor, energy weapons of this type were deemed unsuited for ship-to-ship engagements and their use against fighter craft had evidently been rejected. The Empires leaders at the time had thought the size of their ships alone would deter any attack by one-manned fighter craft."

Juion got a knowing look from Palleon. He had been at Endor and had ordered the retreat himself. The lack of anti-fighter weapons on the Super Star Destroyer Executor allowed the attacking A-wings to destroy its bridge deflector tower, and minutes later, allowed an out of control A-wing smash into its bridge, sending the Super Star Destroyer to its 'death' on the surface of the Death Star II.

"After considerable review of every accountable battle since Endor, our tacticians eventually noted one vital fact; the Rebellion's one-manned fighter tactics were met with an almost ninety-percent success rate. We designed the light laser batteries and installed them rather than just having the proposed turbo laser and heavy turbo laser batteries and tractor-beam emplacements." The technician continued. "The GD still has one hundred and fifty million turbo laser and one hundred and fifty million heavy turbo laser cannons, fifty million ion cannons and is equipped with ten million tractor-beam emplacements, one million particle and ionic shield emitters, five million concussion missile launch tubes and one thousand light splitting cloaking devices."

Palleon simply nodded, suppressing a whistle, his years in the Imperial Navy playing against him and the loss of Thrawn, again, had hit him harder than he had admitted to. Beside Palleon, Harsom remained silent, but a slight smile was tearing at his impassive features. This was the biggest thing in existence if their intelligence was to be believed.

"What about the whole point of the project; the Ion Disrupter?" Palleon queried although he didn't think with the current armament, the Ion Disrupter would be needed.

Juion's visage dropped. The technician turned from the console. "Sir, I'm afraid we still haven't completed the design for the Ion Disrupter beam system as we have no way of channelling the amount of raw energy needed for such a drain." He received a blank stare from Palleon.

Harsom spoke: "What about fitting solar panels across the surface…"

"It wouldn't work, we would have to be near a systems sun to gather enough energy, and that would only last a few shots before the entire energy system is drained. But," he quickly added, "we hope to have a solution ready in good time."

Palleon blinked and looked at the tech. "I hope so. Its time the Republic found out that the Empire still exists and is very much a threat."

Captain Juion, Lieutenant Harsom and the technician understood and looked down at the terminal screen. An image of the Galactic Disrupter stretched out into infinity on the screen, impossible for any detail to be picked out at such a great distance, beyond its unfathomable size and wedge shaped angular hull. Behind the great behemoth was a barren planet, and further still, a bright orange star shone among its mottled background.

(As quoted from Star Wars: The Jedi Nexus; Chapter 1)

Last edited by Jedireaper on Feb 29th, 2008 at 11:12 PM

Old Post Feb 29th, 2008 11:08 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

What do ya think?

Old Post Feb 29th, 2008 11:13 PM
The Mean Queen
Queen Of all you see

dude lets talk to ush to start a new thread for our own

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2008 01:29 AM
The Mean Queen
Queen Of all you see

in ares there should be sith lords

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2008 01:54 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

I prefer the timeline between ROTJ and 30 years later. Eg. Imperials. I love those guys. What do ya think of the GD?

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2008 01:57 AM
KMC's Superboy
Boy Of Steel

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jedireaper
I prefer the timeline between ROTJ and 30 years later. Eg. Imperials. I love those guys. What do ya think of the GD?
well i think i like reapers better but lets also ask jedi bane i like all others ideas

Last edited by KMC's Superboy on Mar 6th, 2008 at 04:09 AM

Old Post Mar 6th, 2008 04:03 AM
KMC's Superboy is currently offline Click here to Send KMC's Superboy a Private Message Find more posts by KMC's Superboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jediviking

Name: Raymous Althar

Species: Human

Class: Jedi/Rebel Starfighter

Equipment: Green lightsaber, blaster pistol

Physical Appearance: 5ft 6in. Blonde hair, blue eyes. short light facial hair. Slight muscular build.

History: Raymous was born in the outskirts of Coruscant’s main part of the planet. He grew up learning how to fix droids, ships, pretty much any mechanical thing that he could fix that would give him enough money to make it through till next week. He was told by a mysterious cloaked figure one day that he had a special gift and that he should go to the 4th moon of Yavin to see someone who could answer any questions he might have.

Place of Origin: Coruscant

Special Abilities: Can fix almost any mechanical object. Outstanding fighting skills and piloting skills.

Personality and Attitude: head-strong and determined

Old Post Apr 15th, 2008 12:35 PM
jediviking is currently offline Click here to Send jediviking a Private Message Find more posts by jediviking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jediviking

good character?

was my character a good character or not?

Old Post Apr 16th, 2008 02:30 PM
jediviking is currently offline Click here to Send jediviking a Private Message Find more posts by jediviking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

It is, but this thread was dead.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2008 08:45 PM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KMC's Superboy
Boy Of Steel

in my opion ours should be around the time of cade skywalker

Old Post Apr 19th, 2008 03:11 PM
KMC's Superboy
Boy Of Steel

and jk i think your's is good

Old Post Apr 19th, 2008 03:11 PM
mycoreisdark
Don't be a square!

Is this still going?
Can I get in?

Name: Elsiba Ono

Species: Satarin/Human

Class: Jedi

Equipment: White Bladed Dual-phase Lightsaber with lightwhip on end of hilt

Physical Appearance: She looks much younger than she is. She is tall and thin with lean muscle. Blonde and pale-skinned with one green eye and one blue eye.

History: Elsiba Ono is a Jedi master of the Old Republic who survived the
Jedi Purge and later emmerged after the destruction of the Death Star II to aid Luke Skywalker in forming the New Jedi Order.

Master Ono's origins lie on the planet of Amelico (home to the Satarins), though she was born and raised until age three on Dantooine. Elsiba is half Satarin and half Amelican (human on Amelico). Her father was a Satarin who married a human who was one of the ambassadors of the republic on Amelico in 62BBY. The newly-weds decided to move in with family on Dantooine before Elsiba was born and remained there.

When Elsiba was three, Mace Windu stopped on Dantooine on his way back to Coruscant from Hurikane, felt the force-sensitive presence of Elsiba and resolved to bring her to Coruscant for training.

Place of Origin: Amelico and Dantooine

Special Abilities: Elsiba is half Satarin and is thus is very force-sensitve. This force-sensitivity is the reason for her slow physical growth and long life-expectancy.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2008 02:58 AM
mycoreisdark is currently offline Click here to Send mycoreisdark a Private Message Find more posts by mycoreisdark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote