KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » H.j.f.s.h!

H.j.f.s.h!
Started by: Jaeh_JediPirate

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (26): « First ... « 23 24 [25] 26 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jaeh
Possibly here.

lol yeah. stick out tongue

What I don't like other than stupid people are people who just don't get my sense of humor... >>. killjoy people, boring people... >>.

but maybe that's just me. xD

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2009 11:27 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

Oh man I hate it when people don't get a really
good joke you make. If you have to explain it to someone it just kills the initial in-the-momentness.

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Oct 24th, 2009 03:56 PM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

Quotes, too. sad

Attachment: lion.png
This has been downloaded 51 time(s).

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 03:40 AM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateofOslo

I totally agree!! I hate it when I'm being really funny, and the people I'm with don't get what's funny! That often has a connection to stupidity though. And quotes too! I made an awesome quote the other day, and my friends didn't get that I was even quoting anything and looked weird at me. When I saw their stupid looks I was like DUH!! Finding Nemo!!

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 11:54 AM
PirateofOslo is currently offline Click here to Send PirateofOslo a Private Message Find more posts by PirateofOslo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

UGH YES.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 01:03 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

I live for quoting! But people are just like, "....Huh?"

Old Post Oct 26th, 2009 12:41 AM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateofOslo

It's soo annoying!

Old Post Oct 26th, 2009 01:18 AM
PirateofOslo is currently offline Click here to Send PirateofOslo a Private Message Find more posts by PirateofOslo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

yes

Attachment: kyle hyde.gif
This has been downloaded 39 time(s).

Old Post Oct 26th, 2009 02:13 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

I live for quoting too smile that's one reason I wish I had a twin sister. We would watch all the same stuff and I would always have someone who got all the references I made smile

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Oct 27th, 2009 03:26 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateofOslo

That would be awesome!

Old Post Oct 27th, 2009 12:51 PM
Bwa Ha Ha

I have a combined group of friends for that. They each get 5% of quotes, and when combined get all.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2009 06:15 PM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

Haha some of my references are jar...totally random things that I've seen a long time ago that most people haven't seen recently or have never seen.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2009 04:12 AM
Bwa Ha Ha

Totally (awesome).

Old Post Oct 29th, 2009 07:11 PM
siriuswriter

omg i so feel this all the time.

especially when i'm trying to explain something to somebody. because i'm all like 'trying to make this light-hearted and stuff' so i slip in these random, we're talking WINKY OBSCURE jokes, and the person is like...

.... wha?....

and then i have to go mumblemumblei'mtryingtoexplainthatijustputajokethe
rebutitwasjustsooutofyourunderstandingspheresocanw
emoveonpleasemumblemumble

and then i get asked what i just said, and i say, "sorry, my sense of humor is sort of weird." which is NOT TRUE. i love my sense of humor. i just feel like everyone i come in contact with already knows the contents of my brain. so really, why do i need to explain this in clear, crisp words when i can say "well it's a lot like the movie 'his girl friday' you know with cary grant?" and of course no one knows that movie because it's old and black and white and then i try to explain the joke through trying to explain the movie and by the time i get back to the real subject i've awkwardly waddled through about five topics.

ugh.

why CAN'T people just be in my head? it would be SO MUCH EASIER to get along in real life.

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2009 05:27 AM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateofOslo

Tell me about it!
And when you're making a joke and the people around you are like "Yeaaahh..." And they smile really awkwardly and look really insecure cause they didn't get the joke at all, but they're too lazy to ask, so they just pretend they got it...

Old Post Nov 10th, 2009 07:43 AM
Bwa Ha Ha

yes

Like with most of the pictures I post.

Attachment: military.jpeg
This has been downloaded 17 time(s).

Old Post Nov 10th, 2009 08:17 AM
Tramps Lady
Blaine

bruno ftw smile

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Nov 10th, 2009 10:23 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateofOslo

Haha I haven't seen Bruno.. Or Borat. I KNOW. Call me crazy. I just haven't gotten around to it :P
I actually get a lot of your pictures, but not all of them.. Some are.. Really random :P But that's cool, yeah it's totally awesome!! big grin

Old Post Nov 10th, 2009 01:22 PM
Bwa Ha Ha

BRUNO FOREVER!

Okay, I'm gonna rant now. Prepare yourself.

I only watched Borat recently, and that was because of Sacha Baron Cohen's extremely powerful performance as Pirelli in Sweeney Todd. Afterwards, I checked out all his other works. His sort of humor goes beyond the simple 'raunchy' that some people describe it as. It's actually a brilliantly crafted satire which successfully shows the ups and downs of our society.

Sacha Baron Cohen is an amazing actor who is currently my role model. He risks his life for his fans, and that goes so much farther than most of those in the acting industry today. Filming scenes for Bruno he broke his thumb, got life threats, and was in absolute danger of being mobbed. He's gotten arrested more than once, and yet still continues to put his fans and the art of acting above all else.

When necessary he never breaks character. Once, filming a Borat segment for 'Da Ali G Show', he got drunk with some people and passed out. Lo and behold, when he woke up, he remained in character. In Bruno, despite being in almost constant danger, he remains in character. He is truly one of the most talented actors out there today. Giving an animated character a complete persona with just your voice alone isn't an easy task, and yet King Julien from Madagascar was originally a two line character until Sacha was signed on to voice him. In the Sweeney Todd musical, Pirelli is a shallow character who can be missed in the blink of an eye. In the movie, Pirelli really becomes a main character of sorts. Not only is he an inspirational actor, he also has an amazing singing voice. A voice which can do just about any accent imaginable, no less.

The other day I had my relatives over and most of them watched Borat for the first time. They all loved nit and are now practically lining up to get Bruno when it comes out on the seventeenth. Seen in any role, he's almost unrecognizable as either his true self or a character. People tend to say he has low moral standards or some other hogwash simply because of the roles he plays. These people obviously don't understand the art of acting which at its central concept is becoming a character. Let yourself go completely and simply be the character. It doesn't matter any longer what your personal beliefs are, because you're no longer you. This is what Sacha does, he becomes a French race-car driver, an Itallian-wannabe barber, a singing lemur king, a journalist from Kazahkstan, a British gang member, or a flamboyant Austrian news reporter.

Of course, how does all this compare to the soft-spoken, proper mannered Englishman who rarely conducts an interview as himself?

Attachment: award.jpg
This has been downloaded 18 time(s).

Old Post Nov 10th, 2009 01:55 PM
siriuswriter

wait wait wait. did we see the same borat?

I WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO SEE AGAIN because of the scene of "rough and tumble" over the baywatch magazine.

oh god, now i'm thinking about it.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2009 04:58 PM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote