KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Ratatouille

Ratatouille
Started by: ariwin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SnakeEyes

Don't get me wrong, I like Pixar a lot. But at the same time I realize that they have/can make bad movies, just like anyone else.

But with you, you 'almost' consider all of their films bad.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2008 05:49 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

http://www.myspace.com/atworldsend lists it as #1 friend.

Old Post Feb 29th, 2008 01:51 PM
VioletEyesPop08 is currently offline Click here to Send VioletEyesPop08 a Private Message Find more posts by VioletEyesPop08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

I saw this last night and i loved it

Old Post Jul 24th, 2008 10:12 AM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
likhary

HI Can you guys believe how real the animation makes everyone look? You can see the rat's individual little hairs! I'm so impressed.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2008 10:47 AM
likhary is currently offline Click here to Send likhary a Private Message Find more posts by likhary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
But with you, you 'almost' consider all of their films bad.

I don't even know what you're getting at, but I guarantee that you're wrong.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Aug 12th, 2008 01:46 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

beer I enjoyed this movie,Looked fantastic and all the characters in this movie were great

Old Post Dec 16th, 2010 07:52 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
En Sabah Nur X

I enjoyed it too.

The message i got was that trends may come and go without direction yet they can repeat independent of action.

Most people of one era may not get it, going back to times past which may rightfully be viewed as equivalent, better or worse. Yet despite absense of audience and people circling around the stage virtual idols do take shape.

Now most individuals in one location may or may not like what they see depending on preferences. VAryinng techniques yield novel results. It is said that single parent speaking gibberish can teach an idiot a new idea despite the idiot possessing everything and nothing, due to advanced public domain legislation.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2011 11:20 PM
En Sabah Nur X is currently offline Click here to Send En Sabah Nur X a Private Message Find more posts by En Sabah Nur X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
proventilat

With dreams of becoming a chef, a culinary genius in the form of a rat, makes an unusual alliance with a young kitchen worker at a famed restaurant.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2013 07:32 AM
proventilat is currently offline Click here to Send proventilat a Private Message Find more posts by proventilat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
buylinked

Remy is an idealistic and ambitious young rat gifted with highly developed senses of taste and smell. Inspired by his idol, the recently-deceased chef Auguste Gusteau, Remy dreams of becoming a cook himself. When his clan is forced to abandon its home, Remy is separated from them and ends up in the sewers of Paris. He hallucinates the spirit of Gusteau and takes his advice to look around outside, eventually finding himself at a skylight overlooking the kitchen of Gusteau's restaurant.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2013 06:41 AM
buylinked is currently offline Click here to Send buylinked a Private Message Find more posts by buylinked Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote