KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Season 7 Episode 1: Bizzaro

Season 7 Episode 1: Bizzaro
Started by: TheCollegeBalla

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Badabing
Karen

I was happy with the premier. I'm looking forward to the upcoming episodes.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Sep 29th, 2007 01:18 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

I'm a little dissapointed they brought Lana back in the first episode and sort of killed off bizarro in the first episode. Bizarro is obviously not dead. They should have waited 6 to 10 episodes before bringing Lana back. (or not at all) And I can't belive Lex was knocked uncontious while Clark and Bizarro where doing thier thing.... AGAIN!!!! Geeezzz Lex if you wanna find out thier secrets try staying awake for 5 minutes LOL I'm starting to wonder why I still watch this show.
But I liked the "No thanks needed" nod Clark gave that kid after turning the flood into steam. Very classic superman.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2007 03:24 AM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Uh, dude, Bizarro isn't dead. He was just taken to Mars & is scheduled to return in the eight episode which is titled "Blue" which will feature Blue Kryptonite. Anyway, this episode was pretty good & I can't seem to stop watching it. Tom Welling did a fantastic job as Bizarro & I look forward to seeing him reprise the role. One thing I didn't like was the appearance of Lana, I wanted her character to stay dead & buried but somewhere in the back of my mind I knew that she was alive. It's no biggie though, she better not be an annoying ***** anymore though.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Oct 1st, 2007 03:01 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mirai Gohan
Uh, dude, Bizarro isn't dead. He was just taken to Mars & is scheduled to return in the eight episode which is titled "Blue" which will feature Blue Kryptonite.

I thought I saw a flash there when he was up in the sky. I was a little confused when Clark was acting like it was over between him and Bizarro. I thought it was another insult to the viewers intelligence like when they had the icecream truck pass in front of lana just before the car exploded LOL roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 1st, 2007 07:58 AM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

they got 5.08 ratings..even if the cw didn't heavily promoted sv
..might be good for another season..clark-lois-jimmy-kara
if michael, kristin, allison would not renew their contracts

That was Clark, the boy raised in Smallville, the man trying to carve a life for himself in Metropolis. A life which the most important element was a vivacious young woman named Lois Lane.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2007 03:02 PM
hermione7 is currently offline Click here to Send hermione7 a Private Message Find more posts by hermione7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Very proud to see what they did in this episode. It was a great season opener, leaving a lot of room for various events to unfold.

Bravo to Bizarro.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2007 04:41 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Originally posted by Amazon
I thought I saw a flash there when he was up in the sky. I was a little confused when Clark was acting like it was over between him and Bizarro. I thought it was another insult to the viewers intelligence like when they had the icecream truck pass in front of lana just before the car exploded LOL roll eyes (sarcastic)

The flash was Kara, by the way. In case that was not addressed already.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2007 04:42 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by Smallville
The flash when Clark punched Bizzaro into the sky? Umm NO! That was obviously J'onn.

Hell Kara hasn't even learned where Clark is or even that he's physically older than her yet.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Oct 1st, 2007 05:09 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Amazon

That was the Martian Manhunter taking Bizarro up to the sunny side of Mars. He's not dead, he's just stranded on Mars. I don't see it as an insult to the viewer's intelligence, it just adds to the suspense.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 03:31 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Entity
The flash when Clark punched Bizzaro into the sky? Umm NO! That was obviously J'onn.

Hell Kara hasn't even learned where Clark is or even that he's physically older than her yet.

Kara is older than Clark on Smallville. Even though she was in suspended animation she is still older than Clark.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 03:32 AM
Amazon

quote:

quote:

quote:
That was the Martian Manhunter taking Bizarro up to the sunny side of Mars. He's not dead, he's just stranded on Mars.

No one knows who took Bizarro away. They didn't address that in the episode. The manhunter didn't mention whether or not he took bizarro away, and there was no image of Kara taking him away. It's very possible that Bizarro flew away on his own.
By the way, who is J'onn? Is that Kara's kryptonian father?

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 04:16 AM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

He did take him away, that red beam was the Martian Manhunter, even Chloe makes a comment about it. Plus, the Martian Manhunter even said he could help Clark & he did so by taking Bizarro to the sunny side of Mars.

And where the hell do you get that the Martian Manhunter is Kara's Kryptonian father when he's a MARTIAN. Jesus, people, stop ignoring the obvious.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 05:00 AM
Amazon

Originally posted by Mirai Gohan
He did take him away, that red beam was the Martian Manhunter, even Chloe makes a comment about it. Plus, the Martian Manhunter even said he could help Clark & he did so by taking Bizarro to the sunny side of Mars.

And where the hell do you get that the Martian Manhunter is Kara's Kryptonian father when he's a MARTIAN. Jesus, people, stop ignoring the obvious.

Listen Mirai you need to stop being so combative on this forum. I never said that the martian manhunter was Kara's kryptonian father. I asked who J'onn was and if J'onn was Kara's Kryptonian father. Is J'onn the name of the martian manhunter? I don't know. It's called a question. I didn't know so I thought I'd ask. Jesus man stop being so arrogant this is just a forum.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 06:43 AM
ankur29
ankur

dudes! how can bizarro be stranded on mars? is he not stronger than MM and can also fly?

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 06:52 PM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

A lot of sunlight takes away his powers.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 07:51 PM
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Chloe made a comment about him going to Mars, but never mentioned what exactly happened. And just because Chloe made a remark like that does not necessarily mean it will hold true.

The flash that hit Bizarro could have been either of them. Personally, I think it was Kara.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 09:16 PM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

How could it be Kara if she didn't know Bizarro even existed & doesn't even know that Clark is an adult? She still thinks he's an infant. Think logically people, the Martian Manhunter said he'd help Clark & he did by taking Bizarro to Mars but he didn't kill him.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 10:39 PM
Amazon

The fact is no one came out and said "Hey the martian manhunter took Bizarro to the sunny side of the moon, but didn't kill him."
There were a lot of insinuations this episode but they left a lot of things kind of mirky. There is a good chance that that is what happened but we don't know for sure so we shouldn't argue about it.

They also insinuated that Clark should be able to fly. When he told Chloe that Bizarro could fly she said "Clark you better get on that one already." I think she thinks he can fly too but knows he's just to chicken to try.

Anyways, I'll ask for the 3rd time. Who's J'onn? wink

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 02:55 AM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

1. Bizarro is not dead as he's scheduled to return in an upcoming episode. It's all over the internet so you're dead wrong.

2. She wasn't saying she knew he could fly, she said he should try to learn since his clone could.

3. Look on Wikipedia.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 03:34 AM
Amazon

Wow you take this way to seriously. It seems you think that what you say is gospel. If you were'nt so combative about it we could probably have an intelligent discussion about this. Since that is obviously not going to happen I'm going to drop this discussion.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 04:06 AM