KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batman vs Apocalypse

Batman vs Apocalypse
Started by: don't shiv

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

Batman shouldn't even be pitted against Apocalypse. Apoc takes this 10/10. All he needs is one punch...and Bats is dead. I'm sure he could manage to get that one punch in at one point or another.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 07:47 PM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Hell no it won't!

Apocalypse's body is totally under his control and at least half celestial tech. Your puny nanites won't do jack. 2nd, what's stopping Apoc from making a forcefield, TKing the missiles away, taking control of their tech, etc?

And you're comparing Apocalypse to Plastic Man? Come on, you know better. They are vastly different kinds of shape-shifting. Your attack would stomp Plas, but Apocalypse can just remove the magnesium from his body or render himself unable to be frozen. Or he can mindrape Batman at the start of the fight, thus rendering him catatonic.

Are you and llagrok f*cking stupid? You can't recognize a joke when you see one?

Pity ftw.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 07:55 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Hell no it won't!

Apocalypse's body is totally under his control and at least half celestial tech. Your puny nanites won't do jack. 2nd, what's stopping Apoc from making a forcefield, TKing the missiles away, taking control of their tech, etc?

And you're comparing Apocalypse to Plastic Man? Come on, you know better. They are vastly different kinds of shape-shifting. Your attack would stomp Plas, but Apocalypse can just remove the magnesium from his body or render himself unable to be frozen. Or he can mindrape Batman at the start of the fight, thus rendering him catatonic.
All that sounds purty, but where exactly is your proof?
When has Apoc done such a ridiculous thing?

Everything that gets debated about him, is based on theories, and bios (which are used to say he can grant himself any power).

What you said, is about as plausible as fatnude said.

Also, Motherbox ftw!

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 08:00 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Originally posted by batdude123
Are you and llagrok f*cking stupid? You can't recognize a joke when you see one?

Pity ftw.

The means I got the joke, dick. stick out tongue

And given how much Apoc hate there is on here, you might actually give Batman a few wins.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 08:02 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by Tyrant
Also, Motherbox ftw!

Oh SHIT!!! I completely forgot about the mother box Batman has. laughing

Yeah, Apocalypse is fucked.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 08:04 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Tyrant
All that sounds purty, but where exactly is your proof?
When has Apoc done such a ridiculous thing?

Everything that gets debated about him, is based on theories, and bios (which are used to say he can grant himself any power).

What you said, is about as plausible as fatnude said.

Also, Motherbox ftw!

Which are used to say big grin

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 08:16 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by llagrok
Which are used to say big grin
Eh?

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 08:17 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
boriquaking55
Pak is a straight fool

I deem this thread, entertaining

I just got BLOW'D UP from the inside by a Skrull?!
AWW HELLL NAWWW!!!!!

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 09:44 PM
boriquaking55 is currently offline Click here to Send boriquaking55 a Private Message Find more posts by boriquaking55 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
larryfilmmaker

Batman being exaggerated as usual. The dude who couldn't save Jason Todd from a clown with a crowbar can take Apocalypse? I love Batman, but enough is enough with the dude already.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 10:55 PM
larryfilmmaker is currently offline Click here to Send larryfilmmaker a Private Message Find more posts by larryfilmmaker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
larryfilmmaker

And I just redubbed Batman "The Dude" by mistake.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 10:56 PM
larryfilmmaker is currently offline Click here to Send larryfilmmaker a Private Message Find more posts by larryfilmmaker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Re: Batman vs Apocalypse

Originally posted by don't shiv
Batman has 2 hours prep and all his tech

No Teleporting away for Nur.
Batman can teleport too.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 11:31 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Re: Re: Batman vs Apocalypse

Originally posted by Juntai
Batman can teleport too.

Attachment: batman teleporting.jpg
This has been downloaded 107 time(s).

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 11:48 PM
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

batman is very overrated

I have returned

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2010 11:58 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Poccy 10/10. Battyboy ain't doing crap to him. 2 hrs is not enough.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2010 03:17 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D_Dude1210
Doink!

Batman batkicks a battable at Apocalypse. The power of the attack switches off Apoc's X-Gene and disrupts the Celestial tech. The impact of it reduces him to base atoms.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2010 03:41 AM
D_Dude1210 is currently offline Click here to Send D_Dude1210 a Private Message Find more posts by D_Dude1210 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Batman batkicks a battable at Apocalypse. The power of the attack switches off Apoc's X-Gene and disrupts the Celestial tech. The impact of it reduces him to base atoms.
laughing out loud

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Oct 4th, 2010 04:00 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah Batman has 2 hours to wax his boots for Bat Kick

Old Post Oct 4th, 2010 04:04 AM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Batman easily

Old Post Oct 4th, 2010 04:06 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wenjun Chew
The Batman Proponent

Kind of an old thread, but I would put my money on Batman.

That's provided if Batman has at least 6 months of prep with pre-existing knowledge on Apocalypse's biography, his powers and abilities and his history of attacks.

He could come up with a plan to trick Apocalypse to fall for and then win. I definitely can see Batman come up with something to beat Apocalypse, even if he had no outside help in the battle.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2014 04:47 PM
Wenjun Chew is currently offline Click here to Send Wenjun Chew a Private Message Find more posts by Wenjun Chew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

The OP says 2 hours prep, so wouldn't you saying that Batman needs at least 6 months prep mean that Apoc wins?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2014 04:57 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote