KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » Starscream and Blackout vs Optimus Prime and Bumble Bee

Starscream and Blackout vs Optimus Prime and Bumble Bee
Started by: braz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Menetnashté
I guess Starscream's team. Just because he's too fast to be shot. Blackout has a lot of powers but I didn't see him to much human wise. Bumblebee could likely take him, just because he's so small, and could likely go into car form, and then transform on his back and shoot Blackout from below, like the soldier did. And his flight form isn't that fast and could be shot down. But Starscream is, like I said fast, and though I'm not positive how good the TF's targeting is in the film, I think they'd miss, since it's rocky terrain it's unlikely a good hiding spot would be easily found to avoid the missiles. It could go either way at that point though. Depending on how good of a shot Prime and Bumblebee are.

I dont think Bumble Bee would beat Blackout, hes too fast and thus could get the drop on him, has a force field and has waaay better weapons. One shot of that plasma cannon and Bumble Bee would be done for.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2007 05:44 AM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Five-0

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
If someone from team 1 can quickly kill Bumblee than they can double team Prime, but if not I wuld give it to team 2

Yep

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 04:18 PM
Five-0 is currently offline Click here to Send Five-0 a Private Message Find more posts by Five-0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

it would really be optimus versus starscream and blackout because bumblebee was down for the count after one shot from starscream and starscream also took out ironhide and ratchet

We are True Avengers

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 05:37 PM
yungz22 is currently offline Click here to Send yungz22 a Private Message Find more posts by yungz22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Optimus seems to be able to climb buildings with ease, I'm sure him and Bee can wrap up a trap.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 04:19 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote