KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Black Adam vs Wonder Woman

Black Adam vs Wonder Woman
Started by: jacobo0o

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (112): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jacobo0o

black adam vs wonder woman

who takes this

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 05:35 PM
jacobo0o is currently offline Click here to Send jacobo0o a Private Message Find more posts by jacobo0o Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jesserw21

i go for balck adam cuz he's badass

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 01:31 PM
jesserw21 is currently offline Click here to Send jesserw21 a Private Message Find more posts by jesserw21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Milkie

Black Adam is not weak. Don't underestimate him and put him up against a woman.

He Wins This 10/10

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 02:10 PM
Milkie is currently offline Click here to Send Milkie a Private Message Find more posts by Milkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Milkie
Black Adam is not weak. Don't underestimate him and put him up against a woman.

As usual, you're a big barrel of intelligence.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 02:16 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

awesome fight donno who wins wink

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 02:16 PM
A.J is currently offline Click here to Send A.J a Private Message Find more posts by A.J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Milkie

Originally posted by Validus
As usual, you're a big barrel of intelligence.

Whatever

Wonder Woman has nothing on Black Adam

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 02:24 PM
Milkie is currently offline Click here to Send Milkie a Private Message Find more posts by Milkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Wonder Woman being a woman certainly does not determine her strength or her prowess as a warrior.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 04:45 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Wonder Woman being a woman certainly does not determine her strength or her prowess as a warrior.

Technically it should help us to determine her strengthsmile That said this is a comic book, a comic book I might add that would show BA beating WWsmile

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 04:58 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Whatever

Wonder Woman has nothing on Black Adam

She has plenty. Black Adam may win, but he feels it for the rest of the week.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 05:32 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Hey, Tron. Long time, no see.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 05:36 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

While these two do seem to be pretty evenly matched, I'd give Wonder Woman a slight edge. Physically I'd say these two are in approximately the same class (meaning that while one my be slightly above the other in one area, I don't think the margin is sufficiently large enough to determine the fight) and both have their own impressive showings. That said, Wonder Woman seems to have a little more offensive versatility thanks to her lasso, tiara, and bracelets and an edge in the skill department (her fights during her blind stint impressed the hell out of me, personally). Add in the fact that unlike, say Superman, she wouldn't be holding back or be afraid to go for the kill if the situation required it. I think it would be a damn close fight, but I see Wonder Woman winning a bare majority 6/10.

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 05:51 PM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by TheKahn
While these two do seem to be pretty evenly matched, I'd give Wonder Woman a slight edge. Physically I'd say these two are in approximately the same class (meaning that while one my be slightly above the other in one area, I don't think the margin is sufficiently large enough to determine the fight) and both have their own impressive showings. That said, Wonder Woman seems to have a little more offensive versatility thanks to her lasso, tiara, and bracelets and an edge in the skill department (her fights during her blind stint impressed the hell out of me, personally). Add in the fact that unlike, say Superman, she wouldn't be holding back or be afraid to go for the kill if the situation required it. I think it would be a damn close fight, but I see Wonder Woman winning a bare majority 6/10.

i think that's a pretty accurate summation. wink

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 05:58 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Milkie

Originally posted by TheKahn

I don't think so. Adam is Stronger, Faster, More Durable and just plane out better then Wonder Woman.

Kill? Adam almost freakin killed Power Girl just by choking her. Wonder Woman better pray for her life. She has no chance. Her little magic toys won't help her this time.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 06:07 PM
Accel

While BA tries to choke Diana, she can just use her tiara to cut off his hands or slit his throat.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 06:09 PM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

I don't think so. Adam is Stronger, Faster, More Durable and just plane out better then Wonder Woman.

Kill? Adam almost freakin killed Power Girl just by choking her. Wonder Woman better pray for her life. She has no chance.

Power Girl has been shown in the past to be afraid of Wonder Woman. How Black Adam does against her is of no consequence here.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 06:09 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Milkie

Power Girl has been shown in the past to be afraid of Wonder Woman. How Black Adam does against her is of no consequence here.

I was saying he almost KILLED her. The other person was saying how Wonder Woman wouldn't hold back and is willing to kill. Abam will kill just as fast if not FASTER

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 06:11 PM
Accel

How will he kill her? By punching her? She has more adantages over him than he has over her, such as the Medusa Head or tiara.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 06:15 PM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

I was saying he almost KILLED her. The other person was saying how Wonder Woman wouldn't hold back and is willing to kill. Abam will kill just as fast if not FASTER

Getting her in a choke hold doesn't mean he was going to kill her.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 06:16 PM
Milkie

Getting her in a choke hold doesn't mean he was going to kill her.

Actualy It was not a choke hold. He had one hand on her neck.

Adam has killed before

He freakin killed Billy's parents just to steal something. He killed a Pharoah. He freakin killed Ahk-ton.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 06:22 PM
HaSon

Theo Adam killed the Batsons, not Teth. All of thats irrelevant anyways. Nobody said BA wasn't willing to kill.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 06:25 PM