KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Black Adam vs Wonder Woman

Black Adam vs Wonder Woman
Started by: jacobo0o

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (112): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheKahn
While these two do seem to be pretty evenly matched, I'd give Wonder Woman a slight edge. Physically I'd say these two are in approximately the same class (meaning that while one my be slightly above the other in one area, I don't think the margin is sufficiently large enough to determine the fight) and both have their own impressive showings. That said, Wonder Woman seems to have a little more offensive versatility thanks to her lasso, tiara, and bracelets and an edge in the skill department (her fights during her blind stint impressed the hell out of me, personally). Add in the fact that unlike, say Superman, she wouldn't be holding back or be afraid to go for the kill if the situation required it. I think it would be a damn close fight, but I see Wonder Woman winning a bare majority 6/10.

You forgot her sword. big grin However... good post. thumb up

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 09:10 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

Originally posted by Milkie
WOW

She defeated Zoom with her Lasso after she took her blind fold off OOOOOOOOO

She defeated Briareos with outside help OOOOOOOOOO I pissed my pant after that! I have to actually go buy new ones cause I pissed so much.

She passed some lame ass test the JLA gave her. While Black Adam kicks the ass of the JSA all the time. OOOOOOOOOOOO

She has skills but not enough.

She was blind and was only wearing a bandage around her eyes. When the bandage fell off during combat that did not mean that she was no longer blind. Judging by the quality of your arguments, one can only determine that you are either a small child who lacks the ability to engage in a logical debate or that you simply lack any knowledge whatsoever about the characters in this debate. Either way, after your response here I highly doubt anyone takes anything you have to say with any measure of significance.

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 09:13 PM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

I say Wonder Woman wins. She has much more fighting experience as well as skill. Her Athenian fighting style has earned her the ranking of one of the absolute best h2h combatants in DC. Combine her exceptional fighting skills with her attitude as well as her tiara, lasso, and sword, and I say that BA definitely has his hands full with her. With that said, they are basically even in terms of stats (strength, speed, durability, etc) but she is probably the more versatile one. BA's only attack really is his lightning, but Wonder Woman has got many more options. Wonder Woman's powers are magical in roots as well as BA's, so unlike Superman she wouldn't have to worry about a magic vulnerability. Also, if she is able to lasso him, he couldn't escape. The lasso of today is now backed by the Source, so nobody's breaking it. Imo, Wonder Woman wins 6/10.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 09:18 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Originally posted by TheKahn
While these two do seem to be pretty evenly matched, I'd give Wonder Woman a slight edge. Physically I'd say these two are in approximately the same class (meaning that while one my be slightly above the other in one area, I don't think the margin is sufficiently large enough to determine the fight) and both have their own impressive showings. That said, Wonder Woman seems to have a little more offensive versatility thanks to her lasso, tiara, and bracelets and an edge in the skill department (her fights during her blind stint impressed the hell out of me, personally). Add in the fact that unlike, say Superman, she wouldn't be holding back or be afraid to go for the kill if the situation required it. I think it would be a damn close fight, but I see Wonder Woman winning a bare majority 6/10.

thumb up

sig by willRules

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 09:20 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

couldnt of said better myself

and batdude you need a better avatar, gave your old one back i dont have it

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 09:23 PM
A.J is currently offline Click here to Send A.J a Private Message Find more posts by A.J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Thanks I changed it. thumb up Wonder Woman 6/10.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 11:36 PM
Devil Lance
DL

WOW

She defeated Zoom with her Lasso after she took her blind fold off OOOOOOOOO

She defeated Briareos with outside help OOOOOOOOOO I pissed my pant after that! I have to actually go buy new ones cause I pissed so much.

She passed some lame ass test the JLA gave her. While Black Adam kicks the ass of the JSA all the time. OOOOOOOOOOOO

She has skills but not enough.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 11:44 PM
Devil Lance is currently offline Click here to Send Devil Lance a Private Message Find more posts by Devil Lance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Milkie

Wow.

Some of you guys really need to lighten up

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 11:47 PM
Milkie is currently offline Click here to Send Milkie a Private Message Find more posts by Milkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UniOmni
Outrageously Dickish

Wait a minute people!!! Since when is WW the equal of Cap and Ba??

Cap and Ba are the equals of Superman. Superman >> Diana in all areas except skill. Faster, significantly stronger, and more durable to boot. Superman going all out, Diana needed a k ring. I doubt the same can be said for Cap or Ba.

Diana can get a stalemate, due to the weapons that come standard with her. But thats it, imo. BA is above Diana in all physical aspects, and skill should be on par, since he's thousands of years old. Her gear saves her.

But, its nice to see WW get some love. On SHC, they put her on par or slightly above WonderMan, but gets by due to her gear. Other than Stanlos and Kase, who swear she's stronger than the shazam men. BS.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 11:56 PM
UniOmni is currently offline Click here to Send UniOmni a Private Message Find more posts by UniOmni Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Accel

Originally posted by UniOmni
Wait a minute people!!! Since when is WW the equal of Cap and Ba??

Cap and Ba are the equals of Superman. Superman >> Diana in all areas except skill. Faster, significantly stronger, and more durable to boot. Superman going all out, Diana needed a k ring. I doubt the same can be said for Cap or Ba.

Diana can get a stalemate, due to the weapons that come standard with her. But thats it, imo. BA is above Diana in all physical aspects, and skill should be on par, since he's thousands of years old. Her gear saves her.

But, its nice to see WW get some love. On SHC, they put her on par or slightly above WonderMan, but gets by due to her gear. Other than Stanlos and Kase, who swear she's stronger than the shazam men. BS.

Physically speaking, you're right, she's not their equal, but she is physically on par with Superman, Marvel, and BA. However, that physical advantage isn't enough imo. The K-nite ring didn't help her one bit, as she pulled it out AFTER she broke free from Supes's grip and then was punched back to Earth before she could actually get the chance to use it.

Personally, I believe that Wonder Woman would take the majority against any of the three one-on-one, due to the fact that she can deal with their superior speed and strength, but she has high-class fighting skills and a very effective arsenal of weapons. She can block any heat vision, lightning bolts, or ice breath, but neither Superman, Marvel, nor Adam can say the same as far as her Lasso, Tiara, or Medusa Head are concerned. In other words, WW has more advantages over any of these guys than they have over her.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 12:40 AM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Wow.

Some of you guys really need to lighten up
So you were just joking and know that BA is not getting 10/10?

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 12:41 AM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by Accel
Physically speaking, you're right, she's not their equal, but she is physically on par with Superman, Marvel, and BA. However, that physical advantage isn't enough imo. The K-nite ring didn't help her one bit, as she pulled it out AFTER she broke free from Supes's grip and then was punched back to Earth before she could actually get the chance to use it.

Personally, I believe that Wonder Woman would take the majority against any of the three one-on-one, due to the fact that she can deal with their superior speed and strength, but she has high-class fighting skills and a very effective arsenal of weapons. She can block any heat vision, lightning bolts, or ice breath, but neither Superman, Marvel, nor Adam can say the same as far as her Lasso, Tiara, or Medusa Head are concerned. In other words, WW has more advantages over any of these guys than they have over her.

Imo, Superman would get 7/10 on WW. erm

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 12:44 AM
Accel

Originally posted by batdude123
Imo, Superman would get 7/10 on WW. erm

Maybe without weapons, sure.

I just see WW taking the majority against him if she actually USED those stinkin magical items she always carries around but never brings out.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 12:46 AM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Maybe without weapons, sure.

I just see WW taking the majority against him if she actually USED those stinkin magical items she always carries around but never brings out.

You mean if she used her tiara and sword? I still think Superman would take the majority.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 12:47 AM
Accel

You mean if she used her tiara and sword? I still think Superman would take the majority.

Well, I disagree. That Medusa Head can also be a pain, especially for someone with super-vision.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 12:49 AM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Well, I disagree. That Medusa Head can also be a pain, especially for someone with super-vision.

However, if she takes a split second to pull it out, that would be all Superman would need to kick her ass.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 12:53 AM
Accel

However, if she takes a split second to pull it out, that would be all Superman would need to kick her ass.

He's failed to do so so far. They typically stalemate in the comics.

She's shown she can take his punches, but she (almost) never actually tries to use her weapons on him.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 12:55 AM
HaSon

Not at all. Diana's proven time and time again she can dodge and handle speedsters. She's not exactly a slow poke herself.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 12:56 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

He's failed to do so so far. They typically stalemate in the comics.

She's shown she can take his punches, but she (almost) never actually tries to use her weapons on him.

But in the space battle, he did get the best of her. He knocked her all the way back to earth, and even commented that he was going to throw her into the sun. She is skilled, however he is physically superior (slightly) but he is more versatile. If that one time he froze her solid, he could've followed up with his heat vision to blow her up. Instead, he picked up a rock while she broke free. So actually the door swings both ways. erm

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 01:00 AM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by Validus
Not at all. Diana's proven time and time again she can dodge and handle speedsters. She's not exactly a slow poke herself.

No, I'm not calling her slow at all however I'm saying that if she is preocupied with pulling out the Medusa head, that would be enough of an advantage for Superman to exploit.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 01:01 AM