KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Jack ASS

Jack ASS
Started by: Mujaffa

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

quote:
Originally posted by J-ROC
I second that. A lot of you people need to lighten the **** up!!!! What isn't funny about people crashin in shopping carts and beating each other up and doing all kinds of stupid funny shit?!?!?! HOW IS THAT NOT FUNNY?!?! Its a hell of a lot more entertaining than a lot of the shit they put out nowadays!!!! cool

It's ****ing funny like this guy Happy Dance
i like stupid ppl smashing in to walls and shoot nails in their asses laughing

"Get on the bus with Leary and Scorcese, you're goin' right to ****in' hell!" Chikushoo

Old Post Oct 24th, 2002 06:37 PM
Mujaffa is currently offline Click here to Send Mujaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Mujaffa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I loved the one where Steve-O had his ass-cheeks peirced together, that was hilarious.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2002 06:39 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
J-ROC
Restricted

Account Restricted

hahahahahah....Great ****n show....So funny. laughing out loud laughing

Old Post Oct 24th, 2002 06:40 PM
J-ROC is currently offline Click here to Send J-ROC a Private Message Find more posts by J-ROC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

what about when he shaves all his body hair of with wax....and put industrial tape around his dick

"Get on the bus with Leary and Scorcese, you're goin' right to ****in' hell!" Chikushoo

Old Post Oct 24th, 2002 06:42 PM
Mujaffa is currently offline Click here to Send Mujaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Mujaffa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
J-ROC
Restricted

Account Restricted

My favorite segment is the BLOODY WINDSHIELD...that was hiiiilarious....or snow tubing...Knoxville ****n flew god knows how many feet into the ****n air...I laughed for daysssss after. laughing

Old Post Oct 24th, 2002 08:07 PM
J-ROC is currently offline Click here to Send J-ROC a Private Message Find more posts by J-ROC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Loved the show, pretty sure I'll love the movie more!!!!
WOOO HOOO!

Old Post Oct 24th, 2002 09:14 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
brownie

I loved the series and cant wait to see the movie.I was tired of seeing that ****ing Real World shit.

I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2002 12:49 AM
brownie is currently offline Click here to Send brownie a Private Message Find more posts by brownie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
brownie

I loved the series and cant wait to see the movie.I was tired of seeing that Real World shit on MTV.I used to love his opening line<Hi Im Jonnie Knoxville,Welcome to Jackass. and the that crazy ass music.C'mon guys, you gotts love those crazy fools.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2002 12:55 AM
brownie is currently offline Click here to Send brownie a Private Message Find more posts by brownie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

I think it's great that they risk serious bodily injury for our personal entertainment!
True performers! laughing

Old Post Oct 25th, 2002 01:20 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I loved when they debuted Wee-Man as an Umpa-Lumpa skateboarding.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2002 04:42 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kychesu

aw the one where steve-o got waxed was hilarious. ewww. no eyebrows

Old Post Oct 25th, 2002 06:33 AM
kychesu is currently offline Click here to Send kychesu a Private Message Find more posts by kychesu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

How about when Steve-O had the word JACKASS stapled onto his ass, then he had a warning label stapled onto his side.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2002 07:58 AM
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

any one seen it yet??

Old Post Oct 25th, 2002 10:13 PM
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

(please log in to view the image) Happy Dance

Old Post Oct 25th, 2002 10:48 PM
LanceWindu

I haven't seen it yet.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2002 02:41 AM
brownie

I like the episode when Knoxville was acting like he kept leaving his child on top of his car and then would pull off..Some of the shit they think of..

Old Post Oct 26th, 2002 03:19 AM
LanceWindu

The best part in that segment was when he drove off "crying" but then it turned into a sadistic laugh.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2002 05:40 AM
kychesu

about the stapling part.. all i want to comment is that stapling yourself hurts like hell. i've once stapled my fingers together.. accidentally. and i gotta tell u, it hurt like hell.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2002 05:30 AM
kychesu is currently offline Click here to Send kychesu a Private Message Find more posts by kychesu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

that show was funny for like 2 minutes.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2002 05:45 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

A little longer than 2 minutes.

I'll see it this week.
You can expect by engrossing review thenwink

Old Post Oct 27th, 2002 03:27 PM