KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The "What is your Pet Peeve/ What Pisses you off?" thread

The "What is your Pet Peeve/ What Pisses you off?" thread
Started by: DeNiro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (33): « First ... « 28 29 [30] 31 32 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

..and she f*cking slams the bathroom door every time she goes to the bathroom.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2009 08:34 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

People who eat so fast that they choke. And talk with their mouths full.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2009 08:39 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

I hate know-it-alls, evesdroppers, people that interrupt, people that show you their food-filled mouths, and women that think being gross is being hot(this girl kept on burping and making nasty ass jokes thinking that I thought it was attractive...it wasn't).

Last edited by Mr. Rhythmic on Jan 31st, 2009 at 08:50 PM

Old Post Jan 31st, 2009 08:47 PM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Toku King
I hate know-it-alls, evesdroppers, people that interrupt, people that show you their food-filled mouths, and women that think being gross is being hot(this girl kept on burping and making nasty ass jokes thinking that I thought it was attractive...it wasn't).

You definitely would not like me then.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2009 09:03 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

did she fart?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2009 09:28 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
did she fart?

Actually, she did. She was just gross.

Ever since Coby forced to hang with her and him, I keep on telling him "You owe me".

Old Post Feb 1st, 2009 01:36 AM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
You definitely would not like me then.

$10 says you're not as horrible as she was.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2009 01:36 AM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

When people take pictures of me talking.

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Feb 1st, 2009 01:45 AM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

$10 says you're not as horrible as she was.

That may be true but it may also not be true.

Though I wouldn't say "burping is so attractive," I DO burp and fart like a man. I am very, very un-lady like.

Not only that but I eavesdrop on my parents when I hear my name. I can't help having excellent ears though, honestly.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2009 01:49 AM
Mr. Rhythmic

Though I wouldn't say "burping is so attractive," I DO burp and fart like a man. I am very, very un-lady like.

Not only that but I eavesdrop on my parents when I hear my name. I can't help having excellent ears though, honestly.

That's nowhere as bad as this chick.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2009 01:52 AM
Kelly_Bean

That's nowhere as bad as this chick.

Hahaha, alright. stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 1st, 2009 01:54 AM
Mr. Rhythmic

Hahaha, alright. stick out tongue

This girl is, like, the definition of white trash. And I'm from a redneck state!

Old Post Feb 1st, 2009 01:55 AM
Kelly_Bean

This girl is, like, the definition of white trash. And I'm from a redneck state!

I'm a Kentuckian. xD

Old Post Feb 1st, 2009 02:05 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Actually, she did. She was just gross.

Ever since Coby forced to hang with her and him, I keep on telling him "You owe me".
Dude theres wrong and theres wrong, then theres that.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2009 05:47 AM
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

i second that notion
won a burping contest in band sophmore year big grin

Old Post Feb 1st, 2009 05:57 AM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bogen

Re: pet peeves

Originally posted by DeNiro
my biggest pet peeves r these when people chew with there mouth full then they fuuckin smack there food i am like shut up shutup before i strangel u anotehr one is snoring or breathing heavy i am like blow ur god damn nose or just bretah through ur mouth snoring drives me crazy whern i am trying to watch tv and my dad is snoring away in his bed room another one is when girls burp or fart what a turn off i am like what a pig and my mom she has had a cough for 5 months and wont shutup im like go to a fuuckin doctor and get that fixed i am sick of hearing it cough cough cough loud obnoiuxs continuious cough SHUTUP

Stop your whinging about the people around you.
Sure some of those things are rude and annoying but dude, it's all part of livving and being with people.

Did you know 60% of people don't wash their hands after the bathroom? Thread me that.

Facebook
Cheers starlock, your a champ. wink

Old Post Feb 1st, 2009 11:07 AM
bogen is currently offline Click here to Send bogen a Private Message Find more posts by bogen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

*goes to the bathroom*

Old Post Feb 1st, 2009 11:59 AM
hatredcopter

C*nts running over my f*ckin pets.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2009 12:04 PM
hatredcopter is currently offline Click here to Send hatredcopter a Private Message Find more posts by hatredcopter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bogen

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
*goes to the bathroom*

Hey go team!

wink

Facebook
Cheers starlock, your a champ. wink

Old Post Feb 1st, 2009 12:29 PM
bogen is currently offline Click here to Send bogen a Private Message Find more posts by bogen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by bogen
Hey go team!

wink
Oh they went all right

Old Post Feb 1st, 2009 12:36 PM