KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » McDonald Employee Arrested For Salty Hamburger

McDonald Employee Arrested For Salty Hamburger
Started by: Draco69

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
tsilamini

wait...

the chick is in jail because the food from mcdonalds wasn't healthy and made the cop feel sick?

but ya, since the manager knew, he is at fault, McDonalds corporate policy and general liability precidence I'm sure.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2007 05:48 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

I sware, people these days always wanna make a quick buck.

What the **** is wrong with dumbasses these days?

Old Post Sep 14th, 2007 05:50 PM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who made money?

"If you were me, you'd know the safest place to hide...is in sanity!

Old Post Sep 14th, 2007 06:00 PM
Devil King is currently offline Click here to Send Devil King a Private Message Find more posts by Devil King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Devil King
Who made money?

The public prosecutor , defense lawyer and the judge.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Sep 14th, 2007 07:39 PM
Fishy is currently offline Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kenshinswife
Flash Cry

Someone threw a large coke on me once while i was on the register because i didnt give him a discount.

"So I was sitting in my cubicle today, and I realized, ever since I started working, every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it. So that means that every single day that you see me, that's on the worst day of my life."

Old Post Sep 14th, 2007 07:41 PM
Kenshinswife is currently offline Click here to Send Kenshinswife a Private Message Find more posts by Kenshinswife Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Originally posted by Kenshinswife
Someone threw a large coke on me once while i was on the register because i didnt give him a discount.

So he complained that the coke was to expensive, then bought it anyway and threw it at you? What an idiot...

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Sep 14th, 2007 07:45 PM
Fishy is currently offline Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

The only thing that is good from McDonalds is their french fries...

Old Post Sep 14th, 2007 07:47 PM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Fishy
The public prosecutor , defense lawyer and the judge.

i doubt that.

"If you were me, you'd know the safest place to hide...is in sanity!

Old Post Sep 14th, 2007 08:43 PM
Devil King is currently offline Click here to Send Devil King a Private Message Find more posts by Devil King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Although it's brutal, it falls under the requirements so a trial and arrest shouldn't be second-thoughted.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Sep 14th, 2007 09:03 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

quote:
But then Police Officer Wendell Adams got a burger made with the oversalted meat, and he returned a short time later and told the manager it made him sick.

What a complete idiot. If I was feeling sick...I would go straight to a DOCTOR before going to the manager. How do we know if it wasn't the friggin dozen donuts he prolly ate in the morning...or something else.

quote:
City public information officer George Louth said Bull was charged because she served the burger "without regards to the well-being of anyone who might consume it."

In that case...this officer should be removed from the police force for failing to use common sense in eating something that was hazardous to his "well-being".

If this cop ever gets promoted to detective...then the entire Police force of Union City must be the stupidest force in the world.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2007 09:21 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

Originally posted by Devil King
(isn't it bad luck to spill salt?)

i think if your following the myth your ment to throw some salt over youf left shoulder to counter the bad luck. Ask Czarina_Czarina, she'll not only know, but tell you if the salts feeling positive or negative.

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Sep 15th, 2007 02:59 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Well, that's stupid. Also an abuse of power. You don't take someone to jail simply because you're too unhealthy to be eating at McDonald's.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2007 07:02 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

There is not any reason for arrest in the circumstances presented. That's not me disagreeing with the cops and the judge, that's me being literal- no grounds, it would be refused.

She's in jail because the cop contends it was done on purpose- i.e. intentionally salt-spiking the cop's burger. Her defence is that it was accidental. This is yet to be ascertained. As it is, it was felt they had enough evidence to hold her.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 15th, 2007 07:08 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Ushgarak
There is not any reason for arrest in the circumstances presented. That's not me disagreeing with the cops and the judge, that's me being literal- no grounds, it would be refused.

She's in jail because the cop contends it was done on purpose- i.e. intentionally salt-spiking the cop's burger. Her defence is that it was accidental. This is yet to be ascertained. As it is, it was felt they had enough evidence to hold her.
I highly doubt they had any evidence to say "Yes, she wanted the cop to suffer."

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Sep 15th, 2007 08:22 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Further proof that even cops aren't above acting on pure idiocy.

Way to further validate the hate so many people have for cops, officer dipshit.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2007 08:51 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Grey Fox
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, I agree

Old Post Sep 15th, 2007 08:54 PM
The Grey Fox is currently offline Click here to Send The Grey Fox a Private Message Find more posts by The Grey Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

Originally posted by BackFire
Further proof that even cops aren't above acting on pure idiocy.

Way to further validate the hate so many people have for cops, officer dipshit.

It does sound very Supertroopers dosn't it

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 12:10 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Originally posted by Draco69
WHAT THE F**K?!?!?!

http://news.aol.com/story/_a/salty-...9990001#cmntbgn

UNION CITY, Ga. (Sept. 9) - A McDonald's employee spent a night in jail and is facing criminal charges because a police officer's burger was too salty, so salty that he says it made him sick.

Kendra Bull was arrested Friday, charged with misdemeanor reckless conduct and freed on $1,000 bail.

Bull, 20, said she accidentally spilled salt on hamburger meat and told her supervisor and a co-worker, who "tried to thump the salt off."

On her break, she ate a burger made with the salty meat. "It didn't make me sick," Bull told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

But then Police Officer Wendell Adams got a burger made with the oversalted meat, and he returned a short time later and told the manager it made him sick.

Bull admitted spilling salt on the meat, and Adams took her outside and questioned her, she said.

"If it was too salty, why did (Adams) not take one bite and throw it away?" said Bull, who has worked at the restaurant for five months. She said she didn't know a police officer got one of the salty burgers because she couldn't see the drive-through window from her work area.

Police said samples of the burger were sent to the state crime lab for tests.

City public information officer George Louth said Bull was charged because she served the burger "without regards to the well-being of anyone who might consume it."

God in Heaven...

roll eyes (sarcastic)
File this police officer under "idiot"

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 01:38 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Originally posted by lord xyz
I highly doubt they had any evidence to say "Yes, she wanted the cop to suffer."

They have the burger that was over-salted and they have the cop's interview with her.

This isn't a conviction we are talking about, it is an arrest and charges brought. They felt they had enough evidence to do that and the judge agreed (albeit he agreed on the grounds that it might not have been deliberate but was still an arrrestable offence to contaminate the meat so), and sure as heck we only seem to be hearing the defendant's point of view.

It may be that the arrest was a silly move- and it may well be that the security records prove her account- but the girl's statements given at the start of this thread are being taken as fact when we have no reason to think that.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Sep 16th, 2007 at 11:23 AM

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 11:19 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Good job they didn't analyse the secret sauce. shifty

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 07:58 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote