KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Respect Ryu!!!

Respect Ryu!!!
Started by: shin_gear

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (30): « First ... « 25 26 [27] 28 29 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NemeBro

If anyone else doubts Japan is a pretty weird place(can't wait to go there), I can bring more pics.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2008 06:11 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

^What else you got? I'm up for a good laugh.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2008 10:59 AM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

This thread has gotten weird.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Aug 9th, 2008 08:53 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
(please log in to view the image)

What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k?

Old Post Aug 10th, 2008 03:58 AM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
They seem pretty damn popular in China & Korea. Where's the Korean or Jackie Chan version of KOF?

so....jackie chan puts up a SF show and now all a' china loves it? come dude. i just came back from HongKong today. went on an arcade spree with a friend of mine from Kowloon to other areas to challenge the big boys [got my ass handed to me sad]. every joint was filled with KoF2002, KoF98 (the relaunch) and KoFMI2RA. out of all the joints i visited only one had SF3r'd strike machine in it next to 2 or 3 KoF98's and 2002's and MI2RA's. then visited KSA to pay family a visit.......and again all i see is KoF's. SF fanboy friend in Bahrain bitches about the same thing: all KoF. no SF. i only tell you this cuz i AM from the east. i grew up here in the arcades. been to several arab countries, been to india, pakistan, hong kong, and iran..........and all i ever see is KoF.

SF's just happens to be more famous. but popular and famous are two different ball parks. don't ya forget it.

~Sado

Old Post Aug 11th, 2008 05:06 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

There are so many SF machines in China and so few KOF machines...what China did you visit? I got a cuz in the military and he's been all over Asia, and he says the only fg games that come close to SF is Tekken and the SC machines are the only ones to out do SF.

Now he did say that KOF is more popular in Japan, Which is believable.

-Anakaris-

Old Post Aug 12th, 2008 12:56 AM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

this thread finally become KOF vs SF.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2008 03:09 AM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Originally posted by Vampire Savior
Now he did say that KOF is more popular in Japan, Which is believable.
Because Japan is creepy. They like Ash over there. Still SF is known by damn near everybody, including people who don't play videogames. SF is more iconic than ANY other fighting game. &Ken &Ryu are mor iconic than any others.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2008 03:32 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Because Japan is creepy. They like Ash over there. Still SF is known by damn near everybody, including people who don't play videogames. SF is more iconic than ANY other fighting game. &Ken &Ryu are mor iconic than any others.

SF is more famous. we all know that. popular and famous, however, are two entirely different things.

quote:
There are so many SF machines in China and so few KOF machines...what China did you visit? I got a cuz in the military and he's been all over Asia, and he says the only fg games that come close to SF is Tekken and the SC machines are the only ones to out do SF.

then you should ask him what he smokes really.

~Sado

Old Post Aug 12th, 2008 11:33 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

Originally posted by Sado22

then you should ask him what he smokes really.

~Sado
I will...
Originally posted by brainchild81
Yeah, what I meant by KOF bein more popular is if you go to JP er body is gonna know SF and who they are more than KOF but when you walk into an arcade, yur gonna see like 20 KOF machines and like 11 SF machines.

-Anakaris-

Last edited by No End N Site on Aug 12th, 2008 at 08:19 PM

Old Post Aug 12th, 2008 08:16 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Super good job derailing this thread guys, keep it up. smile

Old Post Aug 12th, 2008 10:21 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

I know, my bad, but at least it's big. I wished more peeps bitched, whined and hated in Ken's thread, maybe his shit would be the largest thread in the respect section instead of this one.

-Anakaris-

Old Post Aug 13th, 2008 11:11 PM
NemeBro

I know, my bad, but at least it's big.
That's what he said to she.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2008 11:13 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

That's what he said to she.
You mean about his penis?

-Anakaris-

Old Post Aug 13th, 2008 11:18 PM
NemeBro

You mean about his penis?
Take it how you want. I personally thought of a guy splooging in a babe's hair or eye and then saying that. But yes about the penis.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2008 11:22 PM
No End N Site

Take it how you want. I personally thought of a guy splooging in a babe's hair or eye and then saying that. But yes about the penis.
Wow, you should right some erotic books wit that imagination.

I would buy them

-Anakaris-

Old Post Aug 13th, 2008 11:25 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

You guys need to come by the other place more.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2008 11:56 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

If some body could give me the bipass site I would.

-Anakaris-

Old Post Aug 14th, 2008 12:01 AM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

If some body could give me the bipass site I would.

Damn, when are you getting a comp?!

Old Post Aug 14th, 2008 12:23 AM
No End N Site

Originally posted by Classic NES
Damn, when are you getting a comp?!
When ever I get some money...to just blow on a computer.

-Anakaris-

Old Post Aug 16th, 2008 07:08 PM