KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Respect Gene!!!!!!!

Respect Gene!!!!!!!
Started by: Sol Valentine

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Ah, good, good. Unfortuneatly, It's hard for me to find any Godhand Art.

Have you tried this place

http://kungpaofu.com/

Its a god hand Fansite

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2008 02:04 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rascaduanok
any% speedrunner

OK, so I have posted almost a year after the last entry on this thread, but I found this topic using the Search Button!

I started playing God Hand recently and its completely customisable combat engine, along with Gene’s pure kickass badassery deserves respect. And I want to add my name to the list of those who give him that.

SPOILERS

He even defeats the ultimate demon (Angra, possibly Satan himself) at the end using both of the Godhands.

END OF SPOILERS

I’d like to add this particular video I saw. It features a completely damage–free fight against Azel 1 showing techniques such as fantastic dodging abilities, and the good old HSK lockdown. Behold:

Old Post Feb 13th, 2009 04:04 PM
Rascaduanok is currently offline Click here to Send Rascaduanok a Private Message Find more posts by Rascaduanok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

This game is so easy now.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Feb 16th, 2009 11:36 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rascaduanok
any% speedrunner

You an expert at it now then? I’ve only recently gotten into it, so it’s still difficult for me. Love it though. And what an amazing soundtrack too!

Old Post Feb 17th, 2009 09:19 PM
Rascaduanok is currently offline Click here to Send Rascaduanok a Private Message Find more posts by Rascaduanok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

Having finally felt the incentive to get back into this game after a few years of my viewing it as being outdated, I managed to re-buy it at a Gamestop, and upon starting anew, I can only say that what I once thought was datedm, I now remember as being timeless. The game itself definitely gives the vibe that I got from titles like No More Heroes and MadWorld.

Gene as a protagonist, shines where other similarly designed protagonists often fail. Instead of being the only thing in the entire game with a flair for snark, he's just one of many over-the-top characters who's charisma fits thanks to the atmosphere of the game, which gives him alot more liberty to go off with the humor and whatnot of the game. Unlike other characters known for corny trash-talking and one-liners, I find myself looking forward to hearing all of Gene's; the only other character who I can say the same for is Travis Touchdown.

And to give a little more reason for reviving this thread:

Godhand end credits (no spoilers)

This game is simply a standard for intentionally corny (which is why it works) humor of epic proportions from the first use of the Ball Buster to the song playing in the end credits.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2010 03:45 PM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote