KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Respect Tifa, Ultimate Video Game Babe

Respect Tifa, Ultimate Video Game Babe
Started by: Violent2Dope

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

You're the one posting off-topic stuff, foo'.

quote:
I will destroy you if you speak such blasphemy.

Maybe I should report you, eh? Considering that you actually went off-topic before I did.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 08:32 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ok...take it to pm guys cuz I don't care. Don't drag the situation on for too long though.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 08:35 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

I actually just find it funny that he would not report Sado's post, or your post, yet he picks out mine and threatens to report it? Ironic.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 08:38 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
I actually just find it funny that he would not report Sado's post, or your post, yet he picks out mine and threatens to report it? Ironic.
Sado's was on topic, it was about Tifa's hotness, I warned you first dude, and this is the last one(and this counts for you too SG).

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 08:41 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

But I love Tifa

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 08:43 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sado22
*piledrives shinqueer to the ground and holds him down as V2D does a toprope elbow drop on his face*

Shinqueer=gold dust

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Fine, report me. Still show's that you're just being biased if you do.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 08:44 PM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's because Sado was admiring Tifa and you were admiring Miss sexy ass.

jk

We love them all.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 08:46 PM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

I still said that Tifa was up there in the scale, though. So the only part that you could consider to be "off-topic" was the part about Chun-Li. If that's reportable then calling you a queer and posting a smack down is, as well.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 08:48 PM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Alright I hope it's over now.

Blaxican go to your room! mad

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 08:51 PM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fine. I've made my point. Let's all go back to loving Tifa now.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 08:52 PM
MadMel
Heh

indeed
if that pic is accurate, then HOW THE BLOODY HELL COULD CLOUD HAVE REFUSED THAT!!
ok..im calm.......
damn tifas hot! big grin

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 06:48 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

*Wants to post something but thinks that anything I post will not be liked* sad

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 06:52 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

keep it that way, goldust! mad

by the way, i didn't know tifa was a monk confused
i thought monks+DD's was only in animes. if she is a monk then i am going on one hell of a SOUL SEARCHING. who's coming? stick out tongue
*reserves ticket for V2D*
*gives shin-goldust two tickets for a gay nude beach. one for himself and the other for cloud (anyman who ignores tifa has to be gay)*

and we need some more pics for Tifa. V2D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! save our souls! smile

~The Soul Searching Sado-sama

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 07:27 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bah. My Chun-Li thread is better.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 10:24 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiifaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Goddess among video game women.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 03:15 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

FF7 fanboy. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 03:34 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

SHINPUSSY!!! mad

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 07:11 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

sad

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 07:16 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Originally posted by shin_gear
FF7 fanboy. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hey! I am a Sonic fanboy and no other!!!

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 03:23 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Tifa ain't a ****ing monk....What kind of monk would dress up like she does in FF7 and run a bar for ****'s sake? She is only a monk in terms of fighting abilities.

---

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 12:41 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote