KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Respect Demitri Maximov, Prince of Darkness

Respect Demitri Maximov, Prince of Darkness
Started by: Violent2Dope

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

So Jin soloing a number of Tekken force soldiers doesn't count as a feat, right? Bring up the fact that eventually he was subdued for my amusement please. I could point out a laughable double-standard regarding Bison right now, and he's being mentioned here why? Since you haven't had enough of his cock yet.

I've given the proof. Sado has given the proof. You simply like to decide what is fact, what is true and what is not etc. After having faced facts, you constantly deny said facts, refuse to accept them and think your opinion is divine like a little child would and yell out "COP OUT!!1". There's a good reason why you're one of a few on my ignore list.

And as for your friend, I'm going to make sure that I profile most of his quotes from now on. His posts make my profile look good. laughing

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Last edited by Wandering Flame on Oct 9th, 2007 at 05:42 AM

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 05:30 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Fire Ninja
Makai 100 Trillion creatures in the main land alone.

ime confused and curious, where is this coming from, i read the links information you posted yourself, there is overall only 30 billion beasts, and all togethe only several millions of other Makai and thats including slaves, the powerful ones are barely tens of thousands strong. Where is this 100 trillion coming from

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 09:50 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

I hope no one is trying to support this:
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Yo, actually there are more like 33,000,000,000 things on Makai, including the beasts. So doing the math Jedah could bust more than 330,000,000,000 planets.
That's utterly laughable.

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 10:02 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

lmao, jedahs never busted one planet AFAIK and have been shown, taking sous and then busting a planet is a diffrent power all together and that sort of math doesnt work V2D

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 10:06 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Seriously, tell me if the following tells you that Jedah can do the things in the list

1. Erase dimensions bigger than solar systems, let alone galaxies.

1. Absorb a dimension bigger than a universe instantly.

3. Bust a planet 33,233,423,234,523,....times over.

4. Supposedly withstand a galaxy busting attack despite being cuttable by his own purple nails.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 10:31 AM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

zomg blasphemous....jedahs nails pwnzor big Godsor!111!!one!!!!1!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 11:21 AM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by shin_gear
So Jin soloing a number of Tekken force soldiers doesn't count as a feat, right? Bring up the fact that eventually he was subdued for my amusement please. I could point out a laughable double-standard regarding Bison right now, and he's being mentioned here why? Since you haven't had enough of his cock yet.

He's being mentioned to prove how much of bias person you are. Your only response is always "SuckZ Teh Coockz" whenever your on the ropes with your BS? Nevermind that he never soloed Tekken force

He sured owned them, which is why he had to use devil to defeat them.

The funny part is that when I proved you were downplaying bison. You went to search for an old post just so I can be on your level. laughing

So, at the end of the day. Your attributing yourself to me gears, since we are the same. laughing

I've given the proof. Sado has given the proof. You simply like to decide what is fact, what is true and what is not etc. After having faced facts, you constantly deny said facts,

laughing You didn't post any facts excpet a vague ending that can be interperted as anything and his dialogue despite the fact he's insane. But, if you wanna accept Jinpaichi could destroy the world because he keeps saying he will destroy anything then that means Dark Ryu can do the same due to his dialogue. Either it is or it isn't gears, your pick. wink

refuse to accept them and think your opinion is divine like a little child would and yell out "COP OUT!!1".

Becuase that's all you do, cop out. You never post proof and when that's apparent you cop out just to keep from looking like a moron.
You either cop out or hide behind another poster, man up gears.

There's a good reason why you're one of a few on my ignore list.

Because I'm always catching you Bsing?

Last edited by Classic NES on Oct 9th, 2007 at 01:12 PM

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 01:02 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Seriously, tell me if the following tells you that Jedah can do the things in the list

1. Erase dimensions bigger than solar systems, let alone galaxies.

1. Absorb a dimension bigger than a universe instantly.

3. Bust a planet 33,233,423,234,523,....times over.

4. Supposedly withstand a galaxy busting attack despite being cuttable by his own purple nails.

1. Maybe not absorb it, but destroy it based on what's obviously stated in the video.

2. Despite the fact he destroyed a universe, right.

"4" Three comes after two gears and "cuttable" is not a word. Anyway, when he cuts himself he regenerates instantly.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 01:10 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Burning thought
zomg blasphemous....jedahs nails pwnzor big Godsor!111!!one!!!!1!
And that's what we can conclude from that. smile

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 01:44 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

And that's what we can conclude from that. smile
When you ignore evidence, why not. smile

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 01:45 PM
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Jedah's dimension can destroy a universe, and that has been prooven like a thousand times.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 01:59 PM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Originally posted by Triple Six
Jedah's dimension can destroy a universe, and that has been prooven like a thousand times.
I've said that like "a thousand times" already,

stop stillin my shit

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 02:31 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Fine, Ill say "fiftyleven times" from now on!

Came dun 2 da klub bout fittyleven times!

2 da WINDOOOWS, 2 da WALL...

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Last edited by Frisky Dingo on Oct 9th, 2007 at 02:34 PM

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 02:32 PM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

(please log in to view the image)

Skeet skeet skeey skeet, God Damn!

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Last edited by No End N Site on Oct 9th, 2007 at 02:45 PM

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 02:40 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

About my math, of course it doesn't work, I'm just f*cking with you. He did bust a universe tho. smile

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 08:52 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Fire Ninja
He's being mentioned to prove how much of bias person you are. Your only response is always "SuckZ Teh Coockz" whenever your on the ropes with your BS? Nevermind that he never soloed Tekken force

He sured owned them, which is why he had to use devil to defeat them.

The funny part is that when I proved you were downplaying bison. You went to search for an old post just so I can be on your level. laughing

So, at the end of the day. Your attributing yourself to me gears, since we are the same. laughing

laughing You didn't post any facts excpet a vague ending that can be interperted as anything and his dialogue despite the fact he's insane. But, if you wanna accept Jinpaichi could destroy the world because he keeps saying he will destroy anything then that means Dark Ryu can do the same due to his dialogue. Either it is or it isn't gears, your pick. wink

Becuase that's all you do, cop out. You never post proof and when that's apparent you cop out just to keep from looking like a moron.
You either cop out or hide behind another poster, man up gears.

Because I'm always catching you Bsing?
I was saying nothing referring to T3 Sherlock. Way to fail miserably there.

And I quoted you for being a hypocrite for the millionth time just during your stay here.

If you want to believe that the ending displays any proof of what is stated, fine. That's just you being in apparent denial, seeing as someone who isn't biased on the subject (BT) can point out the truth right before his eyes.

Let me put it this way. If you're following an order and that order is to destroy the world, and are unable to do it, you can't be following that order. Jinpachi was indeed following that order.

I knew for a fact cuttable wasn't a word since I looked up if it existed. I wanted to say it, quite a deal, and the sequence was a typo Holmes.

And unlike 97% of the Game VS population, you're a hopeless case who's good at nothing but failing each and every time, which in turn makes you annoying. That's why you're among a few on my ignore list.

Last edited by Wandering Flame on Oct 11th, 2007 at 05:46 AM

Old Post Oct 11th, 2007 05:32 AM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Take it to the PMs dudes. Oh and dude, don't bring up that Tekken horseshit here! laughing out loud Seriously tho, I think Jinpachi COULD of destroyed the world, but not in one shot, over time.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2007 09:51 AM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

I was saying nothing referring to T3 Sherlock. Way to fail miserably there.

That ending is from Tekken 3, do you even play the games you debate?

And I quoted you for being a hypocrite for the millionth time just during your stay here.

Sure you did, you always claim that you proved something when your getting spanked.

If you want to believe that the ending displays any proof of what is stated, fine. That's just you being in apparent denial, seeing as someone who isn't biased on the subject (BT) can point out the truth right before his eyes.

Denial, just like you denying bisons feats right. Please, you can never prove yor point ever. You either rely on others arguments or cop out like now.

Let me put it this way. If you're following an order and that order is to destroy the world, and are unable to do it, you can't be following that order. Jinpachi was indeed following that order.

He wasn't following anything, he was insane. Due to the fact that the devil gene had taken over him. Infact, it was the devil entity that proclaimed it wished to destroy anything. Like I said, witht hat logic Dark Ryu is a planet buster due to his malevolent dialogue.

I knew for a fact cuttable wasn't a word since I looked up if it existed. I wanted to say it, quite a deal, and the sequence was a typo Holmes.

Whatever you say "holmes"

laughing

And unlike 97% of the Game VS population, you're a hopeless case who's good at nothing but failing each and every time, which in turn makes you annoying. That's why you're among a few on my ignore list.

Which is why your addressing me now. I'm just gonna let you cop out homie, because your never gonna learn.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2007 12:35 PM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Taken to off-topic so as to not further derail this "awesome" thread.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2007 01:42 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Demitri>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kazuya in coolness and power, Kaz doesn't know how to wear the hair.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2007 07:54 PM