KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » TF DvD Release Date Pinned for Oct.16th

TF DvD Release Date Pinned for Oct.16th
Started by: Scythe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
General_Iroh
White Guy

Oh, it's only at target? Gay.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2007 01:07 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Yeah, Wal-Mart had that crappy Beginnings dvd, and Target had the special case.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2007 02:49 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthmaul1

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Huma
I agree about the Target editon one, very neat case. I ended up picking that up. Im poppin' the special features into the dvd player now. With as big as the movie was, I was hoping for something alittle more then just 3 featurettes. Oh well, I'll buy it again in a year or two when the next one comes out, which will most likely have more features.

Also, for anyone that hasn't noticed, watch the movie to the very end and it has a few more things included. Ironman trailer and some other stuff I haven't looked at yet =)

there are more than 3 features those are just menu titles go into each and there is much more, definatly worth the 3 dollars extra and the better looking case that is for the 2 disc edition (not the one with the main movie and the other with the transformers beginning crappy cartoon) just download that off a torrent site)

FYI in the special features disc there are 4 easter eggs (haven't seen those in quite a while)

when you go into the OUR WORLD section push down the whole way and an icon will appear on the left side of the main menu text then hit enter
do the same thing in THEIR WAR but push left

and with MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE push up and you'll get the icon on the left side of the main menu text

if you go into the trailers and push right another icon appears to the left of more than meets the eye text.
just keep pushing unitl the icon is highlited
Enjoy

Last edited by darthmaul1 on Oct 20th, 2007 at 08:23 AM

Old Post Oct 20th, 2007 08:13 AM
darthmaul1 is currently offline Click here to Send darthmaul1 a Private Message Find more posts by darthmaul1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Indeed, I recently bought both versions, and there are zero bonus features in the standard edition...

Old Post Oct 20th, 2007 07:12 PM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scythe
Indeed, I recently bought both versions, and there are zero bonus features in the standard edition...

Yeah it's gay like that. I though it'd have some, I got the gay ass beginning thing which I refused to watch all of.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 05:13 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

We should've read a review on the "beginning" shit before we bought Menetnashte, damn we're stupid...

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 05:37 AM
Scythe
The Goat

Seriously, how f*cking hard is it to find this movie in full screen?! Goddan!

Old Post Nov 4th, 2007 09:01 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Time to upgrade to a widescreen...?

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Nov 9th, 2007 03:22 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Presumably, but yeah...i'm TF-less.

No TF for Fox 'till december sad

Old Post Nov 9th, 2007 03:28 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Man if Santa tries putting any movie stuff down my chim-chimery-chin-chimery-chim-chim-cheroo this xmas, he'll find that not only will my fire be on (maximum blaze of course), but the hounds will be waiting for some barbequed fatman.

And whats left will be charged with aggrovated breaking and entering.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Nov 9th, 2007 04:56 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Is there a f*cking widescreen version of TF?

Old Post Nov 9th, 2007 09:56 PM