KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Cops: Maddie buried in Spain

Cops: Maddie buried in Spain
Started by: Zebedee

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zebedee
Social Servies might investigate, personally I would doubt it given the fact two health professionals the people social services go to for advice had done the risk assessment. That aside if a child is being checked on as often as they say, it would be debateable if it was even considered left alone. Social services in a case where a death or abduction had occurred would investigate. I doubt again given the parental risk assessment they would be able to do anything and given these parents positions I am certain they would not.

Just a bit of advice Chil, it's not agood idea to give out personal info online, particularly if your dad has a high ranking public sector job. I've edited who your Dad is out of my post, you might want a Mod to do that to the post above.

Yeah it's a good point about the checking up. But it's undeniable that it was a very dangerous place for 3 children to be left alone, foreign places and all that. (already previously been mentioned by others).

Yeah, but the thing is my full name's in my e mail address. If someone really wanted to they could probably, I don't know find out where I live. Any hot females are welcome to give it a shot.
Though yeah, it probably wasn't wise posting that.

"All morons hate it when you call them a moron." - Holden Caulfield

Old Post Oct 1st, 2007 10:55 PM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by Ushgarak
Err, no, they would not be prosecuted, that is absolutely ridiculous.

As to saying that you cannot leave them alone in case they electrocute themselves... she was in bed! You saying you need to stay with them all darn night?

If a foreign country. In a Villa. WITH THE PATIO DOORS WIDE-OPEN.

Really i'm surprised that the other two weren't taken as well.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 05:36 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

How old were the other kids? Where they in the house when she got kidnapped? Ok GF answered my question.

Originally posted by grey fox

Right ok....so....maddie deserves to be killed and molested then?

Last edited by Deadline on Oct 2nd, 2007 at 10:44 AM

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 10:36 AM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Now you are just spouting untruth- the patio doors were not wide open. They weren't locked but that is hardly the same thing.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 12:53 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by Ushgarak
Now you are just spouting untruth- the patio doors were not wide open. They weren't locked but that is hardly the same thing.

Feh , the result is all the same.

Either way , when you have a child you gain responsibility. Your life becomes 90% focused upon said child. Leaving the child alone to go on the piss isn't what I'd call 'Model Parenting' .

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 01:41 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Feh , the result is all the same.

Either way , when you have a child you gain responsibility. Your life becomes 90% focused upon said child. Leaving the child alone to go on the piss isn't what I'd call 'Model Parenting' .

Well you know what. Something tells me that they didnt intend to get piss drunk like your making it out to be. Its probably a case of "It wont happen to me" and they were niave. Nobodies perfect and im sure they wont do something like that again.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 01:46 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

child One: Madeline born May 2003. 4 years old

child Two: Twin A 20 months old

child Three: Twin B 20 months old.

Reckon the Parents were confident in their self preservation abilities
while they were 'eating out'

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 02:22 PM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is she dead?

Can the news focus on more important things now? Or give its attention to another kidnapped girl, because there are other kids besides Madeleine.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 02:23 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by don't shiv
child One: Madeline born May 2003. 4 years old

child Two: Twin A 20 months old

child Three: Twin B 20 months old.

Reckon the Parents were confident in their self preservation abilities
while they were 'eating out'

.......that is kinda ****ed up.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 02:25 PM
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

Originally posted by Alfheim

If you honestly deduced that from his post, you are severely deficient in comprehension.

Either way it's a ridiculous comment.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 03:15 PM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
If you honestly deduced that from his post, you are severely deficient in comprehension.

Yeah? This is what I deduced

They need to accept the fact that their child is dead, well... dead or being currently used by sick people for their own perverse needs.

1. they need to give up on Madeliene.

They also need to accept that it is largely their fault. No intelligent person (especially people such as themselves) would allow a child of 4-5 on their own. I don't care if they were 'looking back every hour or so' that's bullshit. None of this would of happened if they had the common sense to either...

2. Hey its their fault anyway.

The police want them gone and this thing over with because it reveals how truly inept they are. Everyone wants this sordid mess to be over with save for the parents who keep on pushing .

3. The parents are stupid, therefore they should forget about it.

Either way it's a ridiculous comment.

No it wasnt stupid at all. GF seemed to be implying that the parents were stupid and this therefore justifies a bigger reason to forget about the whole thing. Im saying regardless of wether its their fault or not if their is chance that she is still alive they shouldnt give up.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 03:29 PM
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

Yeah? This is what I deduced

1. they need to give up on Madeliene.

2. Hey its their fault anyway.

3. The parents are stupid, therefore they should forget about it.

No it wasnt stupid at all. GF seemed to be implying that the parents were stupid and this therefore justifies a bigger reason to forget about the whole thing. Im saying regardless of wether its their fault or not if their is chance that she is still alive they shouldnt give up.

None of that even remotely implies him thinking she deserved to be molested. You're continuing the stupidness.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 03:31 PM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

None of that even remotely implies him thinking she deserved to be molested. You're continuing the stupidness.

No no no no no. He doesnt think that she deserves to be molested he thinks that they should give up on her. Didnt I explain that in my last post?

The point being if you give up while there is a chance that she is still alive may increase her suffering. Your supposed to be intelligent....context.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 03:34 PM
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

No no no no no. He doesnt think that she deserves to be molested

That's exactly what you originally said.

The point you now make isn't related.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 03:37 PM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

No no no no no. He doesnt think that she deserves to be molested he thinks that they should give up on her. Didnt I explain that in my last post?

The point being if you give up while there is a chance that she is still alive may increase her suffering. Your supposed to be intelligent....context.

*You're.

Wait.

Even in that context how does it mean he's saying she deserves to be molested and killed?

What a fool.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 03:38 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexter_Morgan
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Is she dead?

Can the news focus on more important things now? Or give its attention to another kidnapped girl, because there are other kids besides Madeleine.

-AC

think of the other children AC stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 03:38 PM
Dexter_Morgan is currently offline Click here to Send Dexter_Morgan a Private Message Find more posts by Dexter_Morgan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

What others?

Maddy isn't the only one to ever be kidnapped?

Ridiculous.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 03:39 PM
Dexter_Morgan
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
What others?

Maddy isn't the only one to ever be kidnapped?

Ridiculous.

-AC

That's not what I meant. It's not even a clever attempt at humour, obviously it failed.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 03:40 PM
Dexter_Morgan is currently offline Click here to Send Dexter_Morgan a Private Message Find more posts by Dexter_Morgan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I know for a fact that occasionally this kind of topic brings in people who would say things like "Oh there are millions of children in Africa or China dying and lost and etc..." which is completely irrelevant to the discussion.

So, to save these people time and effort. I'll do it for you guys.

There are millions of children in Africa and so on...and blah, blah, and blah.

Good enough?

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 03:42 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexter_Morgan
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
I know for a fact that occasionally this kind of topic brings in people who would say things like "Oh there are millions of children in Africa or China dying and lost and etc..." which is completely irrelevant to the discussion.

So, to save these people time and effort. I'll do it for you guys.

There are millions of children in Africa and so on...and blah, blah, and blah.

Good enough?

thumb up Good enough

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 03:44 PM