KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » S02E04 - The Kindness of Strangers

S02E04 - The Kindness of Strangers
Started by: S_D_J

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

I actually thought about West dropping her, and realized that it would be funny because Claire would hit the ground, then get up and walk away.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 06:27 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

quote: (post)
Originally posted by exanda kane
I kept shouting to my flat mates that he was gonna drop her from 30,000 feet up and try and kill her. That's how far my West paranoia goes.

Remember, the unnofficial tagline for Season 2 is Chastise the Cheerleader, Save the World.
That's idiotic, IMO.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 07:39 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

i want to see claire fall from high places... when she jumped out the window in the last episode, it was too good

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 07:53 AM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

Originally posted by Strangelove
That's idiotic, IMO.

I'll listen when you start to back up your opinions, for now, just keep runnin the soap through your mouth kid.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 10:52 AM
exanda kane is currently offline Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Hes not a kid tho

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 03:18 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

Turn of phrase, get with the times smile

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 04:22 PM
exanda kane is currently offline Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

I'll listen when you start to back up your opinions, for now, just keep runnin the soap through your mouth kid.
Note the in my opinion. I don't have to back up an opinion.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 05:30 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

Originally posted by Strangelove
Note the in my opinion. I don't have to back up an opinion.

That's a joke, surely?

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 06:12 PM
LanceWindu

That's a joke, surely?

No, it's not. I see no reason for him to explain his personal opinion either. He said that the phrase you came up with is stupid in his opinion...nothing to explain there, he just doesn't like it.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 06:27 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

This seems to be the defining misunderstanding here.

I was going to give him a little breathing space, to give his opinion a tad of credibility, making it a valid opinion for all to hear, for all to discuss. That to me is a valid opinion. Obviously, since he, nor you perhaps, want to give any intellectual or logical weight behind your statements, you do not intend to give a valid opinion at all. For all purposes your opinion could mean nothing. Or did I get the wrong end of the stick?

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 06:33 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Opinions do not have to be backed unless they are being turned into facts, really...

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 04:15 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

*starts getting giddy whilst waiting for this episode*

Old Post Oct 15th, 2007 09:17 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

You ain't the only one. And don't worry. I know how to use spoiler tags now stick out tongue

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Oct 15th, 2007 09:19 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by Ordained
You ain't the only one. And don't worry. I know how to use spoiler tags now stick out tongue

Good. stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 15th, 2007 09:19 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Hurry up 9:00 !!!!

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 15th, 2007 09:27 PM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Originally posted by Mairuzu
Hurry up 9:00 !!!!
Damn right!

Old Post Oct 15th, 2007 09:42 PM
The Big O
The Original O

All I'm going to say is..... BEST EPISODE YET IMO!!!

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Oct 16th, 2007 03:18 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

So the Black chick apparently possesses the Sharingan.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2007 04:42 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

What is that? Sharingan?

Old Post Oct 16th, 2007 05:05 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Sharingan's first and most well known ability is to memorize any technique that it witnesses. It can memorize ninjutsu, genjutsu, and taijutsu with perfect accuracy, allowing the user to use the techniques as their own.

It's from Naruto, so it won't be called that in Heroes, but that's just what I'm going to call it, because they're similar.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2007 05:08 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote