KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Fan Fication

Fan Fication
Started by: Genosha

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Genosha
Happy Ninja

“So this is mine?” The voice like the closing of a tomb asks as he scans the page.

Genosha fulfilled her end of things, so she’s no longer scared of him. “Yes Sir Mister Sinister Sir.” Ok, maybe just a little.

Especially when he pins her to her chair with his unreadable, glowing red glare. “It is not what I expected.”

Still, she’s the one who did all the work. “You were expecting…what? Something that would cower? You wouldn’t love it. Something cold enough to be a partner in your work? It wouldn’t love you.”

“You made me debase myself. You made me weak. You made me grovel.” He looms

Genosha doesn’t cower. “You asked me to.”

“Whose is this?” He sidesteps, that’s a point for her.

“Maddie and Wisdom.”

He raises a brow. “Again?”

“Maddie’s side.”

He’s quiet as he reads. “I though you said you loved him most.”

“Did I?” Genosha honestly doesn’t remember. She shrugs. “I do.”

“Reading this, one might wonder.”

Genosha looks at the paper as he hands it back. “Yeah…I’ve noticed a trend that goes beyond the scope of this little project. I like my heroes bent and broken.”

Genosha waits nervously to be told that she’s dismissed. She reused a set, and deadpool’s is a little iffy.

“Your route is somewhat circumspect. But I think in the end you arrive at a conclusion that completes the picture.”

Genosha blushes slightly under the sinister approval.

“Of course you realize you wrote me saying that. So, essentially you said it to yourself.”

“Dude you are so killing my buzz. Anyway, can I go now? I’m sure I’m supposed to be working for the preservation of life as we know it or something.”

He pauses but finally nods, and Genosha doesn’t wait to be told twice. She grabs her notebook and pen and shoves her chair back…

It connects with something solid. She pauses halfway between standing and sitting, and hands on her shoulders shove her roughly back down into her seat.

It isn’t real It isn’t real It isn’t real.

“Bent and broken is it, Luv?”

She can smell his pain, a swirling dark mist that floats around him, she tries not to breath it in for fear of choking on it. Regret. “I’m sorry, I wanted to give you something pretty. I tried to…”

“But my pain is beautiful?” He growls it in her ear with menace.

She ignores the question and just tries to make it better. “It isn’t real. It’s just a little thing on my computer.”

“Aren’t you the one who said that writing it down makes it real?”

Did she? She can’t remember if she actually said it. “It’s more real than it is in my head...” she concedes. “But, it’s not official. I probably got it wrong. It’s not really you, just someone else wearing your name and your clothes.”

“But you tried to make it me. You put in the extra effort to try to get it right…Like you wanted to hurt me.” Some of the anger seeps away as he talks so that his confusion and hurt are exposed.

“It’s not like that. I like the Grey Knight. The shadow that slays the darkness. The walker between worlds. Heroing shouldn’t be easy. It should hurt. There should be effort, temptation, and failure. Superman is a symbol, an ideal, a personification of heroism. You’re…truth.”

“So you’re not sorry.”

“…No.”

“You refuse to be sorry.” He puts a hand on the back of her head.

“Yes.” The other reaches around to grip her chin.

“Well Luv, neither am I.” He jerks.

“I must be about 3 kinds of arrogant and 5 kinds of stupid, because I’m pretty sure I can have it both ways.”

Old Post Oct 16th, 2007 10:41 PM
Genosha is currently offline Click here to Send Genosha a Private Message Find more posts by Genosha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genosha
Happy Ninja

Ok, I'm having some issues with my crittics on this end of cyberspace. All I can get from people are general comments like, pretty good. keep up the good work. Not so terrible as that other stuff you made us read. X who? why did you write in 2nd person. kind of raunchy, and so on.

What I NEED is honest critisim. Don't sweat the typos and in some cases whole words missing. I've found most of that and fixed it on the originals.

What I'm looking for is Do I capture the mind set of a given character in your opinion?

Do you get what the point of a scene is (and they're more scenes than stories)?

What parts jump out and say 'No, this is f'd up'?

And by contrast what parts really stand out as 'yeah that's how it should go' or 'That isn't right, but who cares it's cool'?

And so far, from people I know I've got, two votes for Sinister as the fave. I thought that one was mostly crap, so I'm curious as to why it was liked.

In anticipation of a generous outpouring of 'You Suck, but let me tell you exactly why, so maybe you won't suck so much next time'...Thanks big grin

“I must be about 3 kinds of arrogant and 5 kinds of stupid, because I’m pretty sure I can have it both ways.”

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 07:21 AM
Genosha is currently offline Click here to Send Genosha a Private Message Find more posts by Genosha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote