KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » S02E05 - Fight or Flight

S02E05 - Fight or Flight
Started by: Tattoo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Umm, I think it's Peter falling out of the sky, not a vision of Peter's body.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2007 07:57 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ericadawn
The Admiral's Lover

I thought for sure, I saw either Kristin Bell or Peter go invisible! Was I just seeing things?

Huge Thanks to SailorLeo for the banner
Speed Racer is awesome!!! Go Rays!!!

Old Post Oct 20th, 2007 03:04 AM
Ericadawn is currently offline Click here to Send Ericadawn a Private Message Find more posts by Ericadawn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I didn't see anything like that...

Old Post Oct 20th, 2007 07:55 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rickyduck
--------

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tattoo
I see Parkman's ex-wife in the promo, with a baby...but it looks like it might be part of a dream. Maybe the boogyman getting into Matt's head?

wait.. you just told someone off in a different heroes thread for posting two posts in 1 minute... erm

Anyhow.. looks to be a good episode.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2007 09:09 AM
rickyduck is currently offline Click here to Send rickyduck a Private Message Find more posts by rickyduck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Originally posted by rickyduck
wait.. you just told someone off in a different heroes thread for posting two posts in 1 minute... erm

The 0 post is the starter of the episodic thread (think of an official thread), the second post it's his personal opinion.

It's a different situation than posting twice in a minute just to add some more thoughts, when it can easily be done using EDIT on the first post

on topic:
....I'm looking forward to this episode. Kristen Bell looks to be an exciting addition to the cast and her character certainly will spice up Peter's life

what bothers me though, it's that I'm pretty sure she will end up revealing what's in the friggin' box rather than Peter opening it himself

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Oct 20th, 2007 10:54 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rickyduck
--------

Originally posted by S_D_J
The 0 post is the starter of the episodic thread (think of an official thread), the second post it's his personal opinion.

It's a different situation than posting twice in a minute just to add some more thoughts, when it can easily be done using EDIT on the first post

on topic:
....I'm looking forward to this episode. Kristen Bell looks to be an exciting addition to the cast and her character certainly will spice up Peter's life

what bothers me though, it's that I'm pretty sure she will end up revealing what's in the friggin' box rather than Peter opening it himself

He could've edited his initial post. The problem with double posts is bandwith: in this case it still affects bandwith as much as a normal double post.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2007 11:05 PM
rickyduck is currently offline Click here to Send rickyduck a Private Message Find more posts by rickyduck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

In the case of starting threads like this one, it's good to just have an impartial post to start things off, explaining the episode, etc. then have the poster's views underneath in a separate post.

When someone just keep putting down post after poster to add thoughts to his first one, it's just annoying to have to scroll through it.

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 12:52 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 10:24 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

So...where's the clips from tomorrow's show? stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 06:01 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rickyduck
--------

Originally posted by Tattoo

stick out tongue

Anyhow, I was wondering... why are those to mexican people the only non-american/english heroes? (except for Hiro, of course).

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 06:32 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Excluding Hiro? The Haitian is from Haiti...

And Mohinder is from India. wink Yes, I know, he doesn't have a power. He's still a hero.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 06:42 PM
rickyduck
--------

Originally posted by Captain REX
Excluding Hiro? The Haitian is from Haiti...

And Mohinder is from India. wink Yes, I know, he doesn't have a power. He's still a hero.

Ah yes, the Heitian, but hes not a Hero it centres on.

And Mohinder doesnt count! stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 07:01 PM
S_D_J
Bane

Originally posted by Captain REX
So...where's the clips from tomorrow's show? stick out tongue

here you go

or
http://media.tv.ign.com/media/827/827560/vids_1.html (better quality)

enjoy stick out tongue
( I haven't seen them yet)

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 07:14 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chickenlover98
Loving Chickens

why havent powers manifested in other countries. clearly they dont wanna jump too far around the globe but its a big stretch to say americans are the only ones evolving.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 07:16 PM
chickenlover98 is currently offline Click here to Send chickenlover98 a Private Message Find more posts by chickenlover98 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Originally posted by chickenlover98
why havent powers manifested in other countries. clearly they dont wanna jump too far around the globe but its a big stretch to say americans are the only ones evolving.

maybe cuz the story at hand it's center around these particular individuals

and it is around the world: Hiro, Ando and family (Japan) Maya and Alejandro (Dominican Republic) Suresh (both of them from India.... you can say last season storyline started in India) Takezo (England), The Haitian (duh?), Wireless (Israel)... Peter is now in Ireland.... an so on...

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 07:22 PM
rickyduck
--------

Originally posted by S_D_J
maybe cuz the story at hand it's center around these particular individuals

and it is around the world: Hiro, Ando and family (Japan) Maya and Alejandro (Dominican Republic) Suresh (both of them from India.... you can say last season storyline started in India) Takezo (England), The Haitian (duh?), Wireless (Israel)... Peter is now in Ireland.... an so on...

Peter is American, so thats discounted from your list
Suresh' have no powers (unless you count Mohinders ability with his blood type).
Theres also the other english disappearing guy.. Ecclestone.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 07:42 PM
S_D_J
Bane

Peter is American, so thats discounted from your list
Suresh' have no powers (unless you count Mohinders ability with his blood type).
Theres also the other english disappearing guy.. Ecclestone.

no it isnt... Peter may be American, but his part of the story is unfolding in Ireland... and Ricky and Caitlin are Irish... so nope... Ireland is on the list.

while Chandra an Mohinder are powerless, their involvement in the Story and the Show is far too powerful than that of other "heroes"...
not to mention that Mohinder's sister had a power.... and that "dream kid" we saw in India...

Claude might be English, but he lives and "worked" in the US...

EDIT: ok I just saw the second video... and yes; Monica learns just by watching, not just watching TV, but actually watching it in any way or form possible

Last edited by S_D_J on Oct 21st, 2007 at 08:15 PM

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 08:06 PM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Ah yes, the Heitian, but hes not a Hero it centres on.

And Mohinder doesnt count! stick out tongue
Mohinder counts. He's just as much a part of the show as the heroes themselves

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 09:58 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Not to mention that it has been confirmed that Shanti had a power, in interviews, graphic novels (Blackout), and hinted at in the show. We don't know what it was, but she had one.

And then Sanjog Iyer, whom Mohinder interacts with, is from India.

Claude might as well be British, he's played by Eccleston...

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 11:21 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

"and my mom, dont get me started on my mom"

haha i thought that bit was funny

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 11:22 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote