KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Elizabeth Swann Lovefest

Elizabeth Swann Lovefest
Started by: savvysparrowluv

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jaeh
Possibly here.

... agreed.

i must say, barbossabeth is real creepy. what has gotten into that author!

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2007 03:07 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifzensinril
Meself

agreed... Barbossabeth is creapy, but Teagueabeth is worse

A sparrabeth fanlisting love

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 05:15 AM
Sifzensinril is currently offline Click here to Send Sifzensinril a Private Message Find more posts by Sifzensinril Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

True...

maybe I should make a fic based on it! eek!

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 06:34 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

*feels guilty for bad pics in pppls heads:P*

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 07:05 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

yay I must do it! stick out tongue

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 08:16 AM
Sifzensinril
Meself

what, Teagueabeth fic?

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 04:16 PM
Sifzensinril is currently offline Click here to Send Sifzensinril a Private Message Find more posts by Sifzensinril Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

YEP!

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 04:30 PM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JCapt Jaeh_K.S
... agreed.

i must say, barbossabeth is real creepy. what has gotten into that author!

agreed! I think Barbossa was smart enough to catch on that those who kissed Elizabeth met their ends shortly after!! lol

Though i have no problem with Barbosia (lol...Barbossa n Tia! sorry couldnt remember their ship name) Perfectly fitting!! lol

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 07:40 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

lol true diva.. *nods eagerly*

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2007 02:48 AM
Sifzensinril
Meself

Originally posted by PirateDiva
agreed! I think Barbossa was smart enough to catch on that those who kissed Elizabeth met their ends shortly after!! lol

Though i have no problem with Barbosia (lol...Barbossa n Tia! sorry couldnt remember their ship name) Perfectly fitting!! lol

I was told it's Tiabossa

Old Post Oct 30th, 2007 05:13 AM
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

Here is a Sparrabeth (but Elizabeth- centric) vid that I made several months ago:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avCafJVHJ7A

Sorry about the subtitles, it was the only version of AWE I could find at the time *grumble*

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 07:50 PM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

yer, i watched that one a while ago, and i made commentnessbig grin

it was VERY goodbig grin

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 08:51 PM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

I guess this is weird, but barbossabeth doesn't disgust me. I'm not a fan of it, not at all and would never ever ship it, but it just doesn't have the gag factor it probably should, lol.

Anyone notice that even on her own thread, our main concern for Lizzie is who she should be paired with? Oh well.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2007 04:09 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

Yeah, thats a good point Willo. Though I'm a sparrabether heart and soul (and a norribether second) - I also like an independent Lizzie, standing on her own, pillaging the seas. She is such a strong character, you just gotta love her wink

Barbossabeth creeped me out for a long time, until AWE when we got to see more of Barbossa's character - I still wouldn't ship it, but it doesn't gross me out like Teagueabeth *shudder*

Old Post Dec 7th, 2007 04:16 PM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Yeah, Teagueabeth does gross me out.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2007 04:40 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Originally posted by Sifzensinril
I was told it's Tiabossa

haha that would make much sense Thankee!! lol

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Dec 7th, 2007 06:25 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

Whew!

With all the Elizabeth bashing I've been hearing recently, I needed to come on here to the Lizzie Sanctuary to get away, lol!

So, lets see- how to get the conversation sparking...hm....

Best Moment for Elizabeth in the series? Best Line? Best outfit? stick out tongue Any thoughts?

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 07:15 AM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

I think the best moment for Lizzie is her speech in AWE. It's cheesy, yes, but it's a big, big moment for her. We saw up until then that she was gorgeous, quick on her feet, clever, brave, and most of the time noble in spite of being a bit too ballsy for her own good. And here we saw that she is a leader. The pirates won't be let down with her as their king and it's so great to see a woman motivating everyone up for a war. She joined the ranks of Patton there (the character, not the real person...I'm not that obsessive) and we knew an awesome battle would happen afterwards.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 07:50 PM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Ahem, this is called "Why Elizabeth's Life Sucks"

1. At some point in her life, her mom dies and her dad has no sense of adventure
2. While crossing over to the Caribbean should have been an adventurous experience, she is put in charge of young Will. While this isn't really a bad experience, it's a lot to unload on a little girl, especially when she thinks the boy is a pirate.
3. Elizabeth has a crush on Will....and is called "Miss Swann," leading her to believe Will doesn't like her.
4. A guy that she might have had a strong friendship with (James) ruins things by proposing to her.
5. She almost drowns.
6. She's kidnapped from her home by mean pirates.
7. She has to deal with Pintel and Ragetti.
8. She gets the sh*t scared out of her upon discovering the mean pirates are actually undead pirates.
9. Barbossa smacks her so hard she passes out and has a nasty cut on her hand.
10. It is implied she will be raped by the crew after they capture her, Jack, and Will. While that doesn't happen to her, that's terrifying enough.
11. She is forced to walk the plank and is marooned. While Jack is there and that makes it all better, there is the thought in the back of her head that they'll both just die there. I'm sure she'd have a great time with him if they had a little rowboat to go places for food, water, and shelter.
12. She has to break the guy's heart that proposed to her.
13. Her expensive wedding is ruined and her dress looks like baby poop.
14. Somewhere along the line, her beautiful wavy brown hair turned into dry, straw-colored crap.
15. She sits in jail where her fiance won't kiss her, but a bunch of low-lifes are more than willing to.
16. She finds out that not only is Will not with Jack so the trio idea is gone, but Will is actually with Davy Jones.
17. She has the guilty feelings of lusting after Jack while engaged to Will. (I'm counting this as bad because it does cause her a lot of stress and she's kind of the Yoko Ono of the series)
18. She's attacked by a kraken.
19. The only way she kisses Jack is if she's going to kill him. She does, and she feels terrible and is wracked with guilt.
20. Her fiance won't talk to her and she won't talk to him because they're really children who are not ready for marriage.
21. Her other friend (Jack) is mean to her when she sees him again.
22. Her dad dies!!!!!!!
23. She finds out Will keeps secrets from her...finds out deception is a two-way street.
24. She's almost raped by a guy who thinks she's a goddess. I wonder if after the sex he would have changed his mind....
25. Seconds after being named captain, the ship is captured. You can't tell me she didn't see that as a bad omen.
26. She meets her old friend (James) and suspects he helped kill her dad.
27. She meets her future faither-in-law who is a crazy coral reef.
28. Her friend dies after remind her how much he loves her!!!!!!!!!!!!
29. She gets her wedding...during a battle on a ship where Barbossa of all people marries them.
30. Davy Jones knocks her out.
31. She watches Will die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
32. She finds out that Will is okay for the time being, but they can never really be together because he is cursed to ferry souls lost at sea for 10 years, after which he can see her for all of 24 hours before going out for another 10 years. Oh, and possibly....she might have to go without falling in love/sex with someone else because that may or may not free him from the curse....I'm confused.
33. Her pirate friends who have all had sex before embarass her as they lead her to her rowboat to go lose her virginity in the perverted Wizard of Oz scene.
34. Jack won't kiss her goodbye.
35. Surprise, surprise...her 24 hours with her husband are up and he's out to sea.
36. We have no idea if she had a lot of support being pregnant, giving birth, and raising her son on top of being the Pirate King. I'm sure Teague and the "citizens" of Shipwreck Cove helped her and Jack came to help her out, but we don't know for sure.
37. Although she retains her figure, after 10 years fashion has changed and baggy vests are in.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 02:41 AM
katelovespirate

I just laughed so hard i snorted. all thanks to Willo, who always knows when to provide us with entertainment so rich and classic we hardly deserve it. I can't even begin. i was going to quote the parts i liked best, but i think i would have to quote the whole thing... oh my word... i loved the last one, i loved the part about them not being ready for marriage, the baby poop dress, the fact that her hair got disgusting, the perverted wizard of oz scene... HAHAHAHA> XOXOXOXO thank you.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 03:14 AM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote