KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Comic Symbiote Suit

Classic Symbiote Suit?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes 8 88.89%
No 1 11.11%
Total: 9 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Comic Symbiote Suit
Started by: laser7455

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ultimate Chaos
Fool of Life

Yeah. I guess...

Old Post Nov 11th, 2007 09:28 PM
Ultimate Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Well they can't be separated from their hosts, but the comics did say introducing the first Female Symbiote.

Attachment: 4venom_leth.jpg
This has been downloaded 62 time(s).

Old Post Nov 11th, 2007 09:31 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Chaos
Fool of Life

Hmm...

Old Post Nov 11th, 2007 09:35 PM
Ultimate Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

May I ask, what you are thinking within the context of that post above.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2007 09:38 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Chaos
Fool of Life

I don't know really. Half the time of me talking during the day is to myself. And a bit of that time is talking in my head, which is thinking.

And did you know that there are 2 Missile Pods in the level where you first destroy a Scarab?

Old Post Nov 11th, 2007 09:49 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

what was with the Hmmm post then?

Old Post Nov 11th, 2007 09:51 PM
Ultimate Chaos
Fool of Life

I just told you, I was probably talking to myself in my head, wondering about something and then typed "Hmm...".

Old Post Nov 11th, 2007 09:58 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Anyway Symbiotes, I think, only have a Gender when they Permanently bond with a Host.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2007 09:59 PM
Ultimate Chaos
Fool of Life

Yeah, like Scream.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2007 10:01 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Has the Scream symbiote Permanently bonded with Donna?

Old Post Nov 11th, 2007 10:03 PM
Ultimate Chaos
Fool of Life

well, its been with her for a long time and I guess has never left her, so I guess they are permanently bonded...For now.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2007 08:13 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Will she return?

Old Post Nov 12th, 2007 08:14 PM
Ultimate Chaos
Fool of Life

Hopefully.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2007 08:15 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

I hope so to.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2007 08:16 PM
Ultimate Chaos
Fool of Life

I wonder who the detached-from-Hybrid-symbiote is going to turn out to be.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2007 08:30 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Maybe Agony.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2007 08:32 PM
Ultimate Chaos
Fool of Life

Either Agony or Lasher. And I hope if its Agony, then it bonds to a girl, if Lasher, then boy. I prefer Agony, we need more femme symbiotes. Did I use the word femme properly?

Old Post Nov 12th, 2007 08:38 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Female.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2007 08:39 PM
Ultimate Chaos
Fool of Life

I know, but I think there is a word (femme) that applies to female, or something like that. Well, I spellchecked and it isn't a word, which surprises me because it was used in an issue of the Nintendo Power magazine.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2007 08:41 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Femme Fatal.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2007 08:43 PM